2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Orders"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1017 Discussion and 1018 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1017 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1018

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting !

Baby grandpa Chopper sent me, that was funny. Such a precarious situation in that state while there are two yonkou stomping around.

Tama is making me nervous for multiple chapters now, she has such a big target on her back. Hope she stays safe.

Jimbei showing why everyone calls him boss.

The gomu gomu no mi guarded by the government and stolen by Shanks. If it was that special, and Shanks took the effort to fight the government for it, there has to be a good story behind it.

Also a return of rokushiki, probably my favorite fighting style in One Piece. It literally put One Piece in second gear, people walking on air, hard bodies, paper bodies and shooting air pistols. It was basically haki before we really had haki.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting chapter.

1)Queen was part of Judge's Team:
-This could be interesting and could give more plot to Queen if they show a flashback of Queen n Vinsmoke.

2)Who's Who being a CP9:
-There was an Old theory that Who's who is a marine. Damn he turned out to be CP9. I hope CP0 will make a move in this arc after knowing that Who's who escape from them.

I felt the chapter should have 1 more page where Kid, Drake, Kings reaction should be shown when Gifters turned.
So it was a 4/5 chapter.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting !

Baby grandpa Chopper sent me, that was funny. Such a precarious situation in that state while there are two yonkou stomping around.

Tama is making me nervous for multiple chapters now, she has such a big target on her back. Hope she stays safe.

Jimbei showing why everyone calls him boss.

The gomu gomu no mi guarded by the government and stolen by Shanks. If it was that special, and Shanks took the effort to fight the government for it, there has to be a good story behind it.

Also a return of rokushiki, probably my favorite fighting style in One Piece. It literally put One Piece in second gear, people walking on air, hard bodies, paper bodies and shooting air pistols. It was basically haki before we really had haki.
I have a feeling Oda is starting to build up for whats about to come. Luffy might awaken (or get a power-up) his DF when he goes for round three against Kaido. Allot about the gomu gomu no mi shall be revealed.

Great chapter! Poor tama lol

Reactions: Love Cook

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
A lot of people are putting stock into their theories based on Shanks stealing the fruit, but it wasn’t even Shanks that did it.

Lucky Reux was the one who stole and owned the fruit, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for a reason as innocuous as him wanting his belly to stretch to hold more food.

• Wow
Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was theory that WHOWHO was a ciphel pol agent now its confirmed lol. Some people...

Look at this guy below from Robin's flashback.
You must be registered for see images

• Appearance
Just look at this guy. From his square jaw to his long pink mane, from him wearing a suit to his height and build, doesn't he remind you of Who's Who? The other guy on the right side even wears his suit exactly like how Who's Who wears it.

You must be registered to see images

• Name
Out of these 3 people who Oda put the most attention to out of all others, we only know the name of the middle one and the right one. Us not knowing his actual name helps in keeping his identity a secret. Tbh, even Who's Who sounds like a made-up name which is perfect for an agent of the most powerful intelligence in the world.
  • Connection to Jinbei
Jinbei is a former warlord of the sea and it's pretty unlikely that he hasn't ever been to Mary Geoise even once in his life. I feel like that's the perfect place where he might've met or seen Jinbei once if he's a CP0 agent.
Or he was there when Blackbeard freed lvl6 inmates from impel down. There were said to be heaps of criminals who escaped that the world govt covered up.

• One of his subordinate sitting in the room with the CP0 agents during the raid
This happened during chapter 1003 where a girl with Who's Who's symbol is playing the shamisen where the CP0 agents are sitting. Now, this can very well be just a coincidence and Kaido has just asked Who's Who to send her to him for their entertainment but I found this pretty interesting.

This'll be another god-level foreshadowing/reference from Oda if it turns out to be true. I think it makes sense and will make the raid more interesting with the CP0 agents involved (though I don't think anyone other than Who's Who will fight from their side). It makes sense for there to be another spy in the Beast Pirates who's not from the marines but another of WG's agency which is CP0. We also know that these CP agencies aren't unfamiliar with going undercover (Water 7). I wanna hear your thoughts on this.

Credits: @Sadistic Senpai

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of people are putting stock into their theories based on Shanks stealing the fruit, but it wasn’t even Shanks that did it.

Lucky Reux was the one who stole and owned the fruit, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for a reason as innocuous as him wanting his belly to stretch to hold more food.
Was it said that Lucky Roo stole it🤔
Post automatically merged:

There was theory that WHOWHO was a ciphel pol agent now its confirmed lol. Some people...
Here this guy predicted Who's who was a Cipher Pol Agent - 6Months back
You must be registered for see medias

Besides ppl made all sort of theories based on Who's who n Jinbei's interaction here
You must be registered to see images

Like he was prolly a Marine / Admiral.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dang impressive call. It also wasn't just firing a blank, he really had an explanation for it. Goes to show how many subtle hints there are, in speech mannerisms, clothing, timeline. It all has to match up. Don't envy Oda for having to keep up with twenty years of fictional history.

Sadistic senpai's theory looks good too. That guy next to daddy Spandam (Was is Spandine ?) looks promising.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dang impressive call. It also wasn't just firing a blank, he really had an explanation for it. Goes to show how many subtle hints there are, in speech mannerisms, clothing, timeline. It all has to match up. Don't envy Oda for having to keep up with twenty years of fictional history.

Sadistic senpai's theory looks good too. That guy next to daddy Spandam (Was is Spandine ?) looks promising.
Yep his name was spandine. Just as shitty as his son lol

Status
Not open for further replies.