Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I said before I don't care how you feel about it a Homie made directly from BM's soul being the first and only Homie we've seen entering an object on their own and then not being able to leave on his own is completely out of left field and has no ground work behind it.

The irony of you talking about selectively reading when you gave Chopper a hard time for a second of doubt but praise Sanji for abandoning his crew in an attempt to "save them". Sanji had stopped placing his faith in Luffy to be able to handle the situation with BM and the wedding for 100 chapters or more, Chopper's faith wavered for a few panels, a couple of pages at best.
Pinnacle of stupidity

You're literally arguing against Oda because he explained how it worked this chapter and even placed a footnote that Zeus is not in the clear yet since he needs Mom's permission. But here you are acting like you got some doctorate in soul behaviour and weather batons.

Your example has nothing to do with selective reading, but whatever. Also Sanji's situation was completely different because he sacrificed himself for the well being of his crew, not because of a lack of faith in Luffy. Also there was a knife on Zeff's throat and explosives on his hands which made his situation impossible.

Hell, Luffy was nowhere to be found on Zou when Sanji had to make his decision at gunpoint. By handing himself in he made the best of a bad situation, saving Nami, Chopper, Brook and the Baratie in the process.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto and Jokey

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pinnacle of stupidity

You're literally arguing against Oda because he explained how it worked this chapter and even placed a footnote that Zeus is not in the clear yet since he needs Mom's permission. But here you are acting like you got some doctorate in soul behaviour and weather batons.

You're example has nothing to do with selective reading, but whatever. Also Sanji's situation was completely different because he sacrificed himself for the well being of his crew, not because of a lack of faith in Luffy. Also there was a knife on Zeff's throat and explosives on his hands which made his situation impossible.

Hell, Luffy was nowhere to be found on Zou when Sanji had to make his decision at gunpoint. By handing himself in he made the best of a bad situation, saving Nami, Chopper, Brook and the Baratie in the process.
..all sanji daz was simping...enough wit ur fanfik..

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah nextt time make sure i show up to soloe ur fodder a$$ everytime u hara$$ a menber with ur anoying stupidity..
Listen, I'm dead serious.

Judging by your join date, you have to be mid / end of your twenties. This act isn't funny anymore, you're a cancer on this forum. Look at the posts that you've start in this section, it's flooded with crap. Every week you make a copy of the discussion thread to dilute the conversation even more like the parasite that you are.

Posting theories that are absurd, rendering discussion pointless. Not to mention the stupid spelling, which is incredibly inconsistent. Meaning it's another part of the act.

Someone pointed out to me that this stupid behavior doesn't limit itself to this forum. I was made aware that other forums also are fed up with your antics.

Know when it's enough, you're either the world's worst troll, or you have serious mental issues to keep this up for this long at your age.

It's incredibly sad and again I'm dead serious when I say get help or find another hobby.

I'm not going to entertain this behavior anymore. I will just report it from now on if you don't change your ways.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen, I'm dead serious.

Judging by your join date, you have to be mid / end of your twenties. This act isn't funny anymore, you're a cancer on this forum. Look at the posts that you've start in this section, it's flooded with crap. Every week you make a copy of the discussion thread to dilute the conversation even more like the parasite that you are.

Posting theories that are absurd, rendering discussion pointless. Not to mention the stupid spelling, which is incredibly inconsistent. Meaning it's another part of the act.

Someone pointed out to me that this stupid behavior doesn't limit itself to this forum. I was made aware that other forums also are fed up with your antics.

Know when it's enough, you're either the world's worst troll, or you have serious mental issues to keep this up for this long at your age.

It's incredibly sad and again I'm dead serious when I say get help or find another hobby.

I'm not going to entertain this behavior anymore. I will just report it from now on if you don't change your ways.
yah yah yah..u r serioz and all...so wat u tink one piece trezor is?????..

Status
Not open for further replies.