2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Lifelong HAM Actor"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1014 Discussion and 1015 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1014 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1015

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too many questions arose from this chapter....
  1. How does Kaidou know about Joy Boy?
  2. Has Oda just killed off Kinemon, Kanjurou and Kikunojo??
  3. What was so fascinating about Luffys name for his moves that Kaidou was making fun of it?
  4. Who is Momonosuke warning Kinnemon and the Kiniochi of? Did he just hear Zunisha's voice again? Possibly, zunisha telling momo that luffy is sinking....I mean its plausible we still dont know how all the minks got to wano.
Comments:

- Jinbei's managed to push back Whoswho into normal form, not bad.
- I wonder if Kanjurous actually dead. To be honest i reckon its bullshit writing that Kanjurou managed to trick Kiku again and land a fatal blow. Considering she just saw what happened to Ashura....this pissed me off. Its just a waste of panels, she should've just taken him out in a swift manner, they hype up samurai only to make us let down.
-Chopper seriously needs to learn arnament haki, Like he said this chapter , its good that with help of Ceasar Clown his able to use his monster form for 10-30 minutes but if it lacks a punch then it doesnt count. We're in the new world now, and enemies are only gonna get stronger. Hopefully, he decides to asks someone after this arc to help him learn it.
Not just him, i want Usopp to also train his Observation haki.
As for the others strawhats, they would need haki too now to compete with the big shots but lets see what Oda does.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  3. What was so fascinating about Luffys name for his moves that Kaidou was making fun of it?
  4. Who is Momonosuke warning Kinnemon and the Kiniochi of? Did he just hear Zunisha's voice again? Possibly, zunisha telling momo that luffy is sinking....I mean its plausible we still dont know how all the minks got to wano.
Comments:

- I wonder if Kanjurous actually dead. To be honest i reckon its bullshit writing that Kanjurou managed to trick Kiku again and land a fatal blow. Considering she just saw what happened to Ashura....this pissed me off. Its just a waste of panels, she should've just taken him out in a swift manner, they hype up samurai only to make us let down.
-Chopper seriously needs to learn arnament haki, Like he said this chapter , its good that with help of Ceasar Clown his able to use his monster form for 10-30 minutes but if it lacks a punch then it doesnt count. We're in the new world now, and enemies are only gonna get stronger. Hopefully, he decides to asks someone after this arc to help him learn it.
As for the others strawhats, they would need haki too now to compete with the big shots but lets see what Oda does.
1) Kaidou probably has read his fair share of poneglyphs in his time, with the help of someone in Wano who can translate.
2) I don't think any of them are dead yet, but I don't think everybody will survive either. If someone dies there will be a bit more attention drawn to it or an epic final act.
3) I think Kaidou was just scoffing at the fact someone with rubber powers could stand up against a dragon
4) No clue how fast Zunisha is, but that would be a pretty big weapon if Momo managed to get it over to Wano. Also one of the very few options I can think off who can fish out Luffy out of the ocean.

Kiku didn't fall for the disguise but she couldn't bring herself to rise her blade up to Oden.

I think one of the drawbacks of the longer duration of the rumble ball will be the return of the real monster like we saw in Ennies Lobby. That was untamed strength with nothing holding him back. I feel Chopper is too kind to really let loose while in control of Monster point. I hope he goes over the edge and really lay the law down. He deserves a good fight and he is at the risk of slipping of the power scale if he can't make a scratch in monster form.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was kinda average.
The overall setting that Luffy lost to Kaido again was a bad move. N the reason being:
1)Kaido wanna destroy wano n I don't think they are far away from Wano now.

2)The heavy hitters in SHs camp are down rather it seems Oda not giving Haki to SHs is gonna backfire as now we are seeing this BS panel where Caesar help Chopper even tho both the parties hates each other.

3)BM intention is all over the place. In 1 moment she was singing wit Kaido, in another she like 1shot Kaido underlings n now we have no idea what she wants in this raid as she was like I don't care if Kaido defeated Luffy. Heck u came to Wano to beat Luffy.

4)Luffy has nuttin left. He became Ichigo of One Piece. Tried everything on Kaido n couldn't finish him. All the BS powerup he got in this arc n he can't beat the crap out of Kaido. Rather Kaido like one shot Kinemon. Could that trigger Momonuske Dragon form? Would be interesting to see Kaido's reaction.

I will rate it 2/5.

Comments:

Exactly what I thought abt this chapter.
It's kinda stupid that Kiku can't strike fake Oden even after seeing what Kanjuro did with Ashura. I feel she deserves to die n met with Oden in afterlife so he can school him abt his samurai way.

And yes SHs need Haki. Something I m advocating from the beginning of this arc. It's absurd to see some of the veteran SHs like Robin has no Haki even tho she sailed with Crocodile n 'n' no.of Pirates in NW before joining SHs.
Even worse is Zoro n Luffy. These guys were trained by Yonko Tier guys n they lost to Yonko pretty easy.
Currently I feel lyk another Timeskip is necessary. Where SHs could train in Haki n challenge Yonkos again. But it doesn't seem feasible right now.

Kaidou probably has read his fair share of poneglyphs in his time, with the help of someone in Wano who can translate.
Not possible. Only Kozukis had the knowledge of Poneglyphs. And the knowledge was passed down to only first born. So after Oden the knowledge should go to Momo but for some reason he wasn't taught or still unable to figure out how to read it.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think momo hearing the voices of the five elders. The marines have probably made their move knowing 2 yo kid have United and cp is there reporting . The wH wants Wano as a ally and getting Kiado out will benefit them plus arresting Luffy is priority. Luffy well go back to impel downs and train with Shiki he will admire Luffy actions from Marine Ford and help him get stronger plus he will see that Luffy is Joyboy he makes friends from his enemies. Wano will be a disaster for SH but they will be inspired and realize the path ahead that they all need to get stronger and need to train their “or learn Hali to compete with challenges ahead . Wano will be free and open but WG will play a part in it Momo will be older by time we see him again and I’m sure he will be Pluto

Berlecluka

Kin
118💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think momo hearing the voices of the five elders. The marines have probably made their move knowing 2 yo kid have United and cp is there reporting . The wH wants Wano as a ally and getting Kiado out will benefit them plus arresting Luffy is priority. Luffy well go back to impel downs and train with Shiki he will admire Luffy actions from Marine Ford and help him get stronger plus he will see that Luffy is Joyboy he makes friends from his enemies. Wano will be a disaster for SH but they will be inspired and realize the path ahead that they all need to get stronger and need to train their “or learn Hali to compete with challenges ahead . Wano will be free and open but WG will play a part in it Momo will be older by time we see him again and I’m sure he will be Pluto
no and shiki is not in impel down no more..

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1) Kaidou probably has read his fair share of poneglyphs in his time, with the help of someone in Wano who can translate.
2) I don't think any of them are dead yet, but I don't think everybody will survive either. If someone dies there will be a bit more attention drawn to it or an epic final act.
3) I think Kaidou was just scoffing at the fact someone with rubber powers could stand up against a dragon
4) No clue how fast Zunisha is, but that would be a pretty big weapon if Momo managed to get it over to Wano. Also one of the very few options I can think off who can fish out Luffy out of the ocean.

Kiku didn't fall for the disguise but she couldn't bring herself to rise her blade up to Oden.

I think one of the drawbacks of the longer duration of the rumble ball will be the return of the real monster like we saw in Ennies Lobby. That was untamed strength with nothing holding him back. I feel Chopper is too kind to really let loose while in control of Monster point. I hope he goes over the edge and really lay the law down. He deserves a good fight and he is at the risk of slipping of the power scale if he can't make a scratch in monster form.
1) Who on Kaidous side could possibly read ponyglphs? Bao Huang? Theres definitely something peculiar about this character particularly with the mask!
3) I was thinking the same but maybe there more to it, who knows!
4) Would love to see Zunisha suck up water with his trunk and launch it on onigashima , intentionally sucking up Luffy and launching him to where Kaidou/Big Mom is. Kinda like this scene in marineford where jimbei threw him over 2.0:

You must be registered for see medias

Could that trigger Momonuske Dragon form? Would be interesting to see Kaido's reaction.
Would like to see this tbh

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Who on Kaidous side could possibly read ponyglphs? Bao Huang? Theres definitely something peculiar about this character particularly with the mask!
No Way Bao Huang can read Poneglyphs. If that was the case den BM n Kaido wouldn't have agreed to capture Robin alive.
Both the Yonkos have no way to read Poneglyphs. BM needed Pudding's secret ability n Kaido most prolly came to Wano so that he can seek Kozukis but made them his enemy.

The only way he could have known abt Joy boy is when he was travelling with Rocks. They wanted to rule so they must have heard about ancient weapons n stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if Robin's mother sailed with them for sometime.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No Way Bao Huang can read Poneglyphs. If that was the case den BM n Kaido wouldn't have agreed to capture Robin alive.
Both the Yonkos have no way to read Poneglyphs. BM needed Pudding's secret ability n Kaido most prolly came to Wano so that he can seek Kozukis but made them his enemy.

The only way he could have known abt Joy boy is when he was travelling with Rocks. They wanted to rule so they must have heard about ancient weapons n stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if Robin's mother sailed with them for sometime.
We shall see!

Random troll comments from this chapter on the internet!

Zunisha was just a glimpse for Momo's ability. A giant animal carrying wano will be revealed which only kozuki bloodline has control of and Momo is currently hearing it. Opening Wano means, awaking that giant animal and move wano itself getting rid of the whirlpools.
Zoro opens his eye and it was just a dream he had during one of his numerous naps on the Sunny. Act 1 begins.
Luffy falls deeper into the sea, then powerful black lightning starts to come out of him and we see all the previous straw hat owners, including joyboy then luffy opens his eyes and enters DAWN MODE.
Kaidou suffers from too much success, gets a heart attack and dies. End of Arc.
~kinnemon is still alive~
Kaidou: Bao Huang. Forgive me, this is my fauly. I was meant to take care of kinnemon.
Bao Huang: Even the hardest club becomes soft when bonked at a friend. XD
Kinnemon killing Kanjuro was actually Kanjuro (being kinnemon) killing his own clone. Kiku is alive. Meanwhile Kaidou kills Kanjuro instead of Kinnemon. Of course this opens path for the real oden (yamato) to use paradise waterfall on kaidou. Momo transformation to Kaidous fish fish fruit creates singularity and kaidou dies.
Meanwhile Luffy is saved by fishmen/shirahoshi or Luffy awakens his devil fruit and use gomu gomu no : rubber age turning the water into a big trampoline.

Status
Not open for further replies.