2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Big Mom's Anarchy"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1013 Discussion and 1014 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1013 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1014

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to One Piece guys, where Oda managed to make me almost cry for a character I’ve only thought as a powerup and comedic relief but now seeing his emotions.. I want to see Zeus live and kicking with Nami!

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to One Piece guys, where Oda managed to make me almost cry for a character I’ve only thought as a powerup and comedic relief but now seeing his emotions.. I want to see Zeus live and kicking with Nami!
Damn right. Now that we know that soul eating is a thing. I hope Zeus eats the orbs AND Hera.

Become a badass Zeus !

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm luffy out again cold again. He was out cold before this was well though right? While zoro and the bois were fighting off the two emperors and he got up again.
Yeah and against Doffy and Katakuri. This is beginning to become a problem. At what point does his title of fifth yonkou shift from him to the person that keeps him out of harms way for 10 minutes when it's complete pandemonium.

I never liked that title in the first place. I like the yonkou to be freaks of nature that are on a different level of power. The list of people who are speculated to be 'yonkou tier' grows every week. I have no problem if Luffy never reaches that level.

There is also a nice message in alliances bringing down a foe that is stronger than any individual but can be beaten together. I think in order to be the Pirate King you don't have to be the strongest, that's why a lot of pirates failed to find Raftel. But the secret is in connecting with people. That is how Roger obtained his Poneglyps, and that is also how Luffy is getting his.

Anyway back to the fight. Even with the knowledge of how to hurt Kaidou, Luffy is thrown off the island and Kaidou is unfazed. We've seen it before with Oden, who sliced Kaidou up severly, but he shrug that off and composed himself and took Oden out.

At this point I don't know what it would take to beat him. Sure we will probably see a gear 4th combo with CoC, but will that be enough ? That barely was enough to take down a weakened Katakuri.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah and against Doffy and Katakuri. This is beginning to become a problem. At what point does his title of fifth yonkou shift from him to the person that keeps him out of harms way for 10 minutes when it's complete pandemonium.

I never liked that title in the first place. I like the yonkou to be freaks of nature that are on a different level of power. The list of people who are speculated to be 'yonkou tier' grows every week. I have no problem if Luffy never reaches that level.

There is also a nice message in alliances bringing down a foe that is stronger than any individual but can be beaten together. I think in order to be the Pirate King you don't have to be the strongest, that's why a lot of pirates failed to find Raftel. But the secret is in connecting with people. That is how Roger obtained his Poneglyps, and that is also how Luffy is getting his.

Anyway back to the fight. Even with the knowledge of how to hurt Kaidou, Luffy is thrown off the island and Kaidou is unfazed. We've seen it before with Oden, who sliced Kaidou up severly, but he shrug that off and composed himself and took Oden out.

At this point I don't know what it would take to beat him. Sure we will probably see a gear 4th combo with CoC, but will that be enough ? That barely was enough to take down a weakened Katakuri.
I still view the yonkou as freaks of nature. Is Luffy recognized as one already? I thought it was just people saying hes pretty nuch a 5th one with what hes accomplished.

Me noticed that Luffy and I believe Whitebeard, have good relations with their alliances and the islands they visit compared to the other yonkou. Luffy has left a positive impact on most while big mom and kaido are treating some like slaves and fodder. I don't think shanks does much in terms of helping the locals and I don't even know what Blackbesed is doing.

I'm not sure how they beat Kaido. Maybe Big mom will end up fighting him as well.

I reckon Marco or Kaidos daughter (I think? Forgot her name) saves Luffy.
I want to see Sanji do something as well but hes carrying the marimo.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys its oda's way of writing. Luffy always loses 2 times with villain of the arc before he comes back for the third time and wrecks 'em.
Do you really think his gonna change his way of writing this far into the story? Nope.

Also, in regards to the 5th emperor title luffy has, i reckon it suits him. Emperors arent just 'buff' they also have influence which luffy has in various kingdoms including world govt allied kingdoms. He isn't quite at 'yonkou lvl' in regards to strength but his getting there!

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know when you think about it Luffy and Kaido are kind of similar.

Kaido was beaten 7 times and captured a dozen or so. Luffy's lost quite a few fights now and been captured quite a bit.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1014 predictions:
I know bit of stretch but I'm tired of waiting for the chapter 😅

1) Sanji is revealed to be Queens nephew when Queen takes his off his goggles.

2) Kaidou n Big Mom find out about big event happening overseas and stop this rebellion fighting to tend to it.
I.e this could mean something like Blackbeard attacked Big Mom territory and both Kaidou&big mom will fear they took her Road Ponoglyph which is their goal to become pirate king's

Status
Not open for further replies.