2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Itch"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1012 Discussion and 1013 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1012 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1013

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a bad chapter.
Nami just one shot Ulti- this makes no sense. They were running away from them n now she just one shot her.

Unnecessary panels showing Scabbards gonna scatter or how Yamato wants to fight, wasn't required at all?

Lastly Sanji asking Zoro who did this to you🤦

I will rate this chapter 2/5.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Decent chapter

Law is going to where Big Mom is so he might help Kidd out fighting her.

Yamato is itching for a fight oh damn I am excited to see her Powers. (Yamato and Luffy vs Kaido ) & (Law and Kidd vs Big Mom) maybe?

I have been missing those Sanj/Zoro interactions hope we some of that on the Live floors. I love the faith they have in their captain.
(Sanji carrying around Zoro as a bandaged up cross was hilarious)

I am happy to see Big Mom won’t just be allied to the Straw Hats just because of her “mother mode”

The comedy was hilarious in this chapter.

(Ulti with them balls standing upto Big Mom like that)
Nami out here about to “Open a Can of Whoop-Ass” damn she also got Ulti good at the end there.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit of a lighter tone chapter in the middle of all the chaos.

Looks like most of the fights are settled now, so we're heading to a conclusion.

I hope Sanji utilizes Zoro as a weapon, a bit like a throwback to Usopp and Zoro in Enies Lobby. Would be funny to give zoro two swords and spin him like a top Diable Jambe style.

Nami is due for a good fight with high risks, I hope she can do something cool against Ulti. Also Zeus was brought up again this chapter. Seeing Nami and Linlin are together, we probably get a conclusion in that story as well. Does Nami get to keep him ?

Lastly, I'm hyped for yamato. Really hope she pulls of some big power feats, I would like to see those yonkou genes in action and I really hope she ends up joining the crew afterwards.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit of a lighter tone chapter in the middle of all the chaos.

Looks like most of the fights are settled now, so we're heading to a conclusion.

I hope Sanji utilizes Zoro as a weapon, a bit like a throwback to Usopp and Zoro in Enies Lobby. Would be funny to give zoro two swords and spin him like a top Diable Jambe style.

Nami is due for a good fight with high risks, I hope she can do something cool against Ulti. Also Zeus was brought up again this chapter. Seeing Nami and Linlin are together, we probably get a conclusion in that story as well. Does Nami get to keep him ?

Lastly, I'm hyped for yamato. Really hope she pulls of some big power feats, I would like to see those yonkou genes in action and I really hope she ends up joining the crew afterwards.
I think Nami will keep Zeus. Someone nebtioned this chapter to Zeus "why aren't you with Nami" and BM replaced him, he'll see them at the same time and learn he's been replaced and go to Nami imo. Probably will be what helps them escape BM after she beats Ulti.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Nami will keep Zeus. Someone nebtioned this chapter to Zeus "why aren't you with Nami" and BM replaced him, he'll see them at the same time and learn he's been replaced and go to Nami imo. Probably will be what helps them escape BM after she beats Ulti.
Either BM herself will push Zeus to abandon her or she will give it to Nami as good gesture. I doubt the latter one. So most prolly Prometheus n Napoleon make fun of Zeus n BM will say she doesn't need him anymore as she got a better replacement inform of Hera.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sanji Wolfwood impersonation is great . I’m ready to see Neko and perisposa fight that should be good also hope we see results of Ino and Jack
Yeah from memory:

Robin & Brook vs Black Maria
Jinbei vs Whoswho
Franky vs Sasaki
Ulti vs Nami & Usopo
Pageone down - Big Mom
Drake (changed sides)

Luffy and Yamato vs Kaidou ( I see her going to the rooftop)
Nekomamushi vs Perespero
Inurashi vs Jack
Marco vs King and Queen. Although we might see Chopper vs Queen...

Kinnemon going to protect monosasuke with Shinobu
Kikunojo vs Kanjirou
Izou & Kawamatsu potentially against queen or help get rid of fodder on the live floor.
Denjirou get rid of fodder on live floor
Raizou vs Fukurujoku
Ashura down for the count atm.

As Orochi is still alive since I believe it was Hiyori who healed the scabbards will be the to kill him. It's only fitting. Although I know many want monosasuke to be the one.
1. The red scabbards thought they saw a ghost. This could be because Hiyori very much resembles Toki.
2. She mentioned to Zoro that she will be the that kills Orochi.
3. She was pretending to be in love with him all this time. There has to be a payoff.
We didn't see a flashback regarding her tricking wealthy citizens into loving her for her till break their heart and steal all their belongings for nothing.

4. Momo could barely hold his own against Kanjirou how can do any better against Orochi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.