2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Anko Standards"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1011 Discussion and 1012 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1011 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1012

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BMP are people of standards, katakuri stabbing himself was one of the proof and this chapter confirms it...no matter how evil they are it's pirate groups top tier will be people of ethics...

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was ok. Not good not bad. I liked how BM now has a replacement for Zeus which prolly will send him back to Nami. Congrats Zeus u r now 11th SH member.

Back to the chapter-
1) BM has new personality seeing 10yr ol kids. This was kinda BS as this personality didn't came out when she lost her mind.
Thumb's down from me

2)Kaido v Luffy makes me realise how much Luffy has grown now. Even without G4 he's keeping up with Kaido in his Zoan form
You must be registered to see images

3)Ussop n Nami can't beat Pay Pay. Lol Ussop tried everything n he can't put him down.

Again I don't wanna say this but SHs need some powerup.

4)Hawkins v Killer the odds not looking good but if killer can't take Hawkins down then he's no where near Zoro.

I will rate this chapter as 3/5.
Post automatically merged:

BMP are people of standards, katakuri stabbing himself was one of the proof and this chapter confirms it...no matter how evil they are it's pirate groups top tier will be people of ethics...
They are prolly the last person to give a lecture on Standard n Ethics.

I mean they send ppl head bcus someone miss the party of Mama.

We saw Flampe using blow gun to shoot Luffy.

They plotted to assassinate entire Vinsmoke family using that Tea party n wedding BS.

Bobbin destroys town bcus they can't pay tribute.

BM herself destroys her own country side when she goes frenzy mode.

So yea the reasoning for the betrayal part kinda BS. We know it was coming but yes we didn't expect it to happen this way.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was ok. Not good not bad. I liked how BM now has a replacement for Zeus which prolly will send him back to Nami. Congrats Zeus u r now 11th SH member.

Back to the chapter-
1) BM has new personality seeing 10yr ol kids. This was kinda BS as this personality didn't came out when she lost her mind.
Thumb's down from me

2)Kaido v Luffy makes me realise how much Luffy has grown now. Even without G4 he's keeping up with Kaido in his Zoan form

3)Ussop n Nami can't beat Pay Pay. Lol Ussop tried everything n he can't put him down.

Again I don't wanna say this but SHs need some powerup.

4)Hawkins v Killer the odds not looking good but if killer can't take Hawkins down then he's no where near Zoro.

I will rate this chapter as 3/5.

They are prolly the last person to give a lecture on Standard n Ethics.

I mean they send ppl head bcus someone miss the party of Mama.

We saw Flampe using blow gun to shoot Luffy.

They plotted to assassinate entire Vinsmoke family using that Tea party n wedding BS.

Bobbin destroys town bcus they can't pay tribute.

BM herself destroys her own country side when she goes frenzy mode.

So yea the reasoning for the betrayal part kinda BS. We know it was coming but yes we didn't expect it to happen this way.
When did she come across a kid under 10 when she was in a rage? How is it bs?

Knew she was going to get a new Zeus. Kind of funny you like it now but doubted it when I said it last chapter.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did she come across a kid under 10 when she was in a rage? How is it bs?
When she met Tama n Momo after loosing her memory. Her personality didn't changed.

Knew she was going to get a new Zeus. Kind of funny you like it now but doubted it when I said it last chapter.
We knew she was gonna replace Zeus. I to be honest didn't expected that she will make another Zeus sorta homie.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tami wanted to leave Wano with Ace . I’m really hoping Luffy takes her along. Yamato will need to stay to help protect Wano and carrot Xou so I’m shipping Tama for our next SH apprentice

Tami wanted to leave Wano with Ace . I’m really hoping Luffy takes her along. Yamato will need to stay to help protect Wano and carrot Xou so I’m shipping Tama for our next SH apprent

Status
Not open for further replies.