2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Conqueror's Haki"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1010 Discussion and 1011 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1010 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1011

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good chapter.
Finally an action packed chapter which completely focuses on Kaido Vs Supernovas fight.

Law using Injection shot, Zoro using Ashura, Kid n Killer going for BM got to say almost a perfect chapter from Oda after some time.

Interesting part in this chapter were:

1)BM cursing Zeus
-BM most prolly gonna cut Zeus after this arc. I see other homies have some sort of beef going with Zeus now.
You must be registered to see images

2)Luffy's confidence
-Luffy now completely knows what he needs to do to take down Kaido. Heck this sort of confidence we only see from Admirals. So is Luffy Admiral lvl now? Most probably.

3)Zoro having Conqueror
-Zoro using Ashura. This one I felt should have done more damage but ok. Now we know Zoro also got Conqueror Haki.

4)Should have joined Kaido
-This one makes me feel that Kaido wanna still fulfill the dream of Rocks. I remember Dofflamingo said he wanna destroy CDs perfect world and I think he was gonna do by feeding Kaido's army with Smile n now Kaido saying if u guys have joined me we would have taken over the world i.e King of the World.

5)Law says- He's not making contact
-In my opinion this will create a big inconsistency in the story. I mean at MF we saw Admirals/WB going full nuts while punching each other and now we learn that one can do more damage using Conqueror without even touching. Hmmm...

6)Kid noticed something
-This could be interesting as something gonna happen pretty soon relating to clouds

Sadly we will have break next week and I doubt Oda will continue with Roof top fight in Ch 1011. Prolly will switch over to other fights going in Onigashima. All in all I will rate this chapter a solid 4.5/5. Could have been 5 but that Ashura one could have done more damage as even Zoro said before fainting.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the best fight we've had in a long time. Glad Oda is taking his sweet time.

I want to see what Kidd can do, he has cool powers so I want to see him go all out.

Zoro was badass, apparently he has CoC but is unable to control it.

Luffy unleashed, he is on another level now from the other supernova's. Law doesn't even understand what's going on. He's claiming that 5th Yonkou title.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Zoro still knows he got Conqueror Haki Achievement Unlocked lol.
You can see he was clueless when Kaido said U also got Conqueror

Same reaction we saw from Luffy's during MF

But to be honest this was something, everyone expecting from Zoro for a long time. I mean we all see him as Rayleigh of this generation. And Zoro not having all 3 Haki will be absurd considering the fact that he will be a Yonko Tier by the EOS.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So many questions,

Kaido mentions Zoro has conq. Haki while he's using Asura. Does this mean or at least imply conq. Haki can be used to manifest physical forms of some fashion?

Is Luffy really about to 1v1 a Yonko and win?

What do you think Prometheus asked for? I think he asked Big Mom to make a new Zeus which will give a good story line for Nami to take Zeus.

I still think Kid should have fought Kaido to get revenge for Killer while Zoro and Luffy got revenge on BM then they could have rejoined against Kaido. And yes I know BM and Kid have some history but seems he should be more focused on Kaido than BM.
Post automatically merged:

Very good chapter.
Finally an action packed chapter which completely focuses on Kaido Vs Supernovas fight.

Law using Injection shot, Zoro using Ashura, Kid n Killer going for BM got to say almost a perfect chapter from Oda after some time.

Interesting part in this chapter were:

1)BM cursing Zeus
-BM most prolly gonna cut Zeus after this arc. I see other homies have some sort of beef going with Zeus now.

2)Luffy's confidence
-Luffy now completely knows what he needs to do to take down Kaido. Heck this sort of confidence we only see from Admirals. So is Luffy Admiral lvl now? Most probably.

3)Zoro having Conqueror
-Zoro using Ashura. This one I felt should have done more damage but ok. Now we know Zoro also got Conqueror Haki.

4)Should have joined Kaido
-This one makes me feel that Kaido wanna still fulfill the dream of Rocks. I remember Dofflamingo said he wanna destroy CDs perfect world and I think he was gonna do by feeding Kaido's army with Smile n now Kaido saying if u guys have joined me we would have taken over the world i.e King of the World.

5)Law says- He's not making contact
-In my opinion this will create a big inconsistency in the story. I mean at MF we saw Admirals/WB going full nuts while punching each other and now we learn that one can do more damage using Conqueror without even touching. Hmmm...

6)Kid noticed something
-This could be interesting as something gonna happen pretty soon relating to clouds

Sadly we will have break next week and I doubt Oda will continue with Roof top fight in Ch 1011. Prolly will switch over to other fights going in Onigashima. All in all I will rate this chapter a solid 4.5/5. Could have been 5 but that Ashura one could have done more damage as even Zoro said before fainting.
Tbf we know WB had conq. Haki but we never got a scene of him using it in old age. I suppose you could make an argument he wasn't able to apply it in that manner at MF due to his illness and such.

As for Kid and the clouds I think BM is making a new Zeus.
Post automatically merged:

This is the best fight we've had in a long time. Glad Oda is taking his sweet time.

I want to see what Kidd can do, he has cool powers so I want to see him go all out.

Luffy unleashed, he is on another level now from the other supernova's. Law doesn't even understand what's going on. He's claiming that 5th Yonkou title.
At the end of this arc we might only have 3 Yonko lol

Last edited:

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter I like Luffy getting his confidence back that’s our captain. As far as the clouds I’m hoping it’s something out of left field like Dragon showing up or Nami with a new feat . Break next week not good :(

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As for Kid and the clouds I think BM is making a new Zeus.
I doubt that she's making another Zeus.

I don't know what Kid sees but I personally will love if Monk joins the battle. U see Monk had a beef with BM and he was chilling in one of those islands from where Kaido jumped. So ideally he should be also close to Wano as immediately after that Kaido n Kid clashed.

We could also learn why Monk n Killer were fighting back at Sabody Arch Arc if he joins

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Big Mom and Kaido the inseparable couple. Kaido shows he really does care by doing the bare minimum to help BM in targeting death knell Zoro to free Prometheus. Law saves Zoro, unwilling to sacrifice others for his plan even if it would mean Big Mom drowning. Similarly, Kid and Killer abandon their grudge against Kaido and make the responsible choice to keep Big Mom away. All of them commendable. Any idea that Big Mom faces a nerf is quickly foiled as Napoleon remains unaffected by magnetism and Prometheus asks Big Mom a favor leading to a gathering of storm clouds. Nami sends her regards and kisses for anyone abandoning Zeus.

Ashura Zoro returns exactly 500 chapters later. Oda's numerology truly has no restraint. Some great shots as Kaido tries to whack Law and Zoro like a pair of moles, earning an Injection Shot to the neck, before blitzing them both with a bagua at the end. The highlight is of course Zoro using CoC-imbued gambler demon Ashura against card oni Kaido, leaving Kaido a Mihawk-shaped scar to treasure forever. Need I repeat that? I'm impressed Kaido took it well still standing and not flashing back to Oden. Zoro having Conqueror's haki has been foreshadowed many times before, bystanders usually commenting they can't believe such a powerful and indomitable man like Zoro is an underling, recently teased with Brook confusing an earthquake for Zoro's haki. Not even aware he had such an ability as it was subconsciously manifested into his last and best move, Zoro picked up some good information. What a damn good time to learn you're king as we find out it can be directly incorporated into attacks.

Luffy getting ready to end One Piece this year. The fated clash between conquerors finally begins. Kaido is the legendary beast that rules as king in the land of animals. He is the alpha of the pack who will beat and break the other animals so they fall into place and never challenge him. Luffy is the rising king who refuses to submit, the leader of the samurai rebellion who restored their fighting spirits, and even when he's conked out Kaido can't help but notice he's stared down like Shanks about to tame an overgrown fish. Conqueror's is Luffy's specialty and the haki he's been using the longest, for him to finally infuse it into his punches and put Kaido on his knees makes base Luffy look truly terrifying. Law is caught looking at Roger vs Whitebeard. Thematic meaning aside, CoC giving Luffy larger Ryuo with more lightning effects is a rather dull development. Luffy didn't need this power up when Kaido was already dodging Red Hawks, but I imagine this is only the beginning of the CoC skill tree, and the jump was necessary to even entertain the idea of a 1v1 Yonko showdown.

Chapter 1010 looking like a solid 10 out of 10. Luffy tells Zoro and Law to move along, the Luffy show is about to begin. Yamato and the nine shadows might have something to say about that. Zoro with no stamina left and only countless broken bones could use a top level doctor like Law. I know Zoro goes into the King battle with a huge advantage of being able to nullify his fire, but isn't breaking all his bones too much of a nerf? Interesting that Sandai survived Kaido, Zoro still has no need for Hitetsu's Nidai. Big Mom faces Killer and Kid, whose value skyrocketed with CoC this chapter. I fear an offpanel or worse with the punks getting punked. Two Yonko vs the Rooftop Five was a legendary section of One Piece spanning 1000-1010, sad to see such an unorthodox team battle go but wonderful to have experienced Worst Gen struggle and banter bring them together.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe Luffy can now beat any of the Admirals one on one except for maybe Sakazuki? And that's only if he has Conquerors? Luffy is the 5th Emperor now. Luffy will probably loose one more time, Yamato will show up fight with Kaido. Luffy will get back up, Luffy and Kaido will split the Skies then Luffy will use whatever his final form/attack he has. G4 variant or G5. And Luffy will win.

Before this chapter I couldn't see how even with a Armament upgrade how Luffy could still win. Now with Conquerors infusion it has become clear. And since it can be infused into weapons, maybe it can be infused into DF abilities?

And with Zoro, it will be just like Luffy. After the first time Luffy used it, it kept coming out of him more and more until Rayleigh taught him about it. So I imagine it will keep coming out of Zoro now. And I except him to have one more Conquerors Haki feat before the end of the arc.

Kidd needs to do something amazing. Maybe not defeat BM, but he needs to put up a great fight. Law is actually incredibly in this team fight. The ultimate support class character in your party.

And I actually really like this idea that Haki will bloom in a life or death situation. Because it's essential your Willpower to overcome death. It's definitely the common "Sayians get stronger after every battle." Troupe, but it's used in a way that makes sense with Haki. Because it is Willpower.

It's chapters like this that not only make you think about how far we've come, but also you can start to see the beginning of the end of the series. Because from here on out I don't expect Luffy to be fighting the random Big Villain of a Random island anymore. It's only Emperors and Admirals from here on out. And there can't be that many people on that level left.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just putting forward that we got 3Doctors in Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance. Namely Chopper, Law n Marco so Zoro might be getting help from Marco n Law pretty soon.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just putting forward that we got 3Doctors in Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance. Namely Chopper, Law n Marco so Zoro might be getting help from Marco n Law pretty soon.
Oh I definitely think Zoro will get back up again. I don't think this Arc is close to over. We haven't even seen Kaido's backstory yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.