[Discussion] One piece Manga chapter 1008 : So it's not Oden......

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

so it's was just fake clone of oden made by kanjuro 🤬🤬🤬 ..

its like Oda was saying no oda sama come back becuz i already coocked him in a giant pot !!!!!!!!!!!...

You must be registered to see images

but still why do i feel like oda sama come back is still a possible possibility !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

-also orochi's comeback was so easy to predict ..since chapter kaido slaughtred him i doubted orochi was dead...

now back to kaido+ big moma vs worst generation :

notice Kaido's hybrid form :

so cute !!!!! ...

also :

i thought that was your plan from teh start lol..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily the worst chapter in this arc.

Everything was kinda stoopid in this chapter.

Fake Oden could have blown himself when Scabbards were down. But he's like, Nah lemme first treat them n then I will tell them my plan how to kill Oden's line.

Even Kaido's form looks less intimidating now. Heck BM looks crazier than Kaido.

Lastly why even go for Kanjuro if u can't kill that guy.
Scabbards became the biggest liability in this arc. I mean these guys went against Kanjuro can't kill him. Went against Jack can't finish him for good, went against Kaido got thrashed n now they are again going against all of these guys.

Either Toki was drunk when she prophesied that Scabbards will end the Kaido's reign in 20yrs or she was definitely talking about Supernovas.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily the worst chapter in this arc.

Everything was kinda stoopid in this chapter.

Fake Oden could have blown himself when Scabbards were down. But he's like, Nah lemme first treat them n then I will tell them my plan how to kill Oden's line.

Even Kaido's form looks less intimidating now. Heck BM looks crazier than Kaido.

Lastly why even go for Kanjuro if u can't kill that guy.
Scabbards became the biggest liability in this arc. I mean these guys went against Kanjuro can't kill him. Went against Jack can't finish him for good, went against Kaido got thrashed n now they are again going against all of these guys.

Either Toki was drunk when she prophesied that Scabbards will end the Kaido's reign in 20yrs or she was definitely talking about Supernovas.

wait bro wait hold on...what if i told u i still believe oden sama will somehow show up :) ..would u believe me??? :) ..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Kaido is now a Fishman. He lost his gains is throwing luffy back with his mermaid screams.
Big mom looking like a whos that pokemon reveal.
Knew it was a fake oden.

Edit: oh he ain't a mermaid, hes got a tail.

Last edited: