2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Tanuki-San"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1007 Discussion and 1008 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1007 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1008

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Channeling my rob from rttv this week
You must be registered to see images

CHOPPAAAAAAA!!!!! LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My man Chopper hit Queen with that Stockton Slap lol

P.s. why are gifs not posting in [ img ] tags?
You must be registered for see images

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok another slow chapter with few interesting stuff.
1)Oden Imposter helping Scabbards
2)Vegapunk experimented wit Df users
3)Chopper punching Queen

It was a ok chapter nothing extra ordinary.
Will rate it 3/5

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3/5 chapter choppers save was good but there’s so much more interesting things happening. I mean there’s 2 warlords fighting the worst gen on the roof ya know . Or where did Sanji go etc.... I’m waiting for Sanjix Yamato that should be hilarious

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chopper getting his biggest win post-TS was great to see. The chapter overall felt kinda slow.

Queen and Kaido on their knees begging that someone, anyone, pretty please with a cherry on top just betray them already. First, let's acknowledge the loyal stooges. Even after Queen abandoned them on the ground floor to a virus with only one antidote to fight over, the Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi fought hard for their new masters until the end. Drake's jaw is left agape at the power of Wano kuni because one samurai...defeated a bunch of other samurai (Chibi Chopper even blocking an execution), though it is surprising Hyo took out the ninja with his attack last chapter. Queen reveals what the Beast Pirate elite's were thinking with all cruel behavior towards their foot soldiers - that the Pleasures and Waiters are disposable, replaceable, and the virus was made to give them some use and power. This is important to note because we know the Gifters are switching sides thanks to Tama, Orochi's top samurai were just outright eliminated, and now the Pleasures and Waiters are switching because they're being treated horribly. The way things are shaping up, soon it's going to be Kaido + the dinos + the Numbers against an army of raiders and backstabbers.

The little doc has his big day. Chopper delivers the cure with a medicine cannon and the cutest mushroom cloud ever. Hiriluk and Kureha would be proud. Doctor Marco deserves some credit, also Queen for tossing down an antidote so he could witness a sick game. Caesar on the cover reminds us that Chopper gained experience learning to harness the power of gas by dealing with it in Punk Hazard and working alongside the master in Zou. The airborne cure spreads much faster than Ice Oni ever did by contact, Chopper ends up one upping Queen represented by his own goons switching sides. A very good moment to be reindeer: 1) Chopper cured a virus spreading in an active battlefield, even while infected himself. 2) Converted thousands of Beast Pirates into allies willing to serve as your meatshields before Queen. 3) Delivers a 1.32 billion pimphand that even Marco feels. 4) Nobody's calling you Tanuki anymore. If Drake and the CP0 are watching, is there a big bounty boost in his future?

..........In regards to Oden.....
The Scabbards look like they're ready to get up and fight again, Kawamatsu comparing the mystery healer to someone he recognizes but shouldn't be here. Brings us back to Toki or her clone Hiyori again. Now Kozuki Oden appears in a puff of smoke, carrying two generic swords, no signs of a head shot or that his skin was burned by lava oil. The real Oden being alive would make a mess of this inherited will business, open up a can of plot holes, and undo an amazing death two chapters were devoted to. The main culprits behind this trick look to be Kanjuro, Onimaru, a ninjutsu user like Fukurokujo, even Devon of the Blackbeard Pirates. If Kanjuro and Fuku want to redeem themselves, fooling the others with Oden's healthy image is not a good start. Devon is a complete unknown and Blackbeard's potential entrance feels far too early.

Get back to the Rooftop battle alreadyyy

:censored:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chopper getting his biggest win post-TS was great to see. The chapter overall felt kinda slow.

Queen and Kaido on their knees begging that someone, anyone, pretty please with a cherry on top just betray them already. First, let's acknowledge the loyal stooges. Even after Queen abandoned them on the ground floor to a virus with only one antidote to fight over, the Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi fought hard for their new masters until the end. Drake's jaw is left agape at the power of Wano kuni because one samurai...defeated a bunch of other samurai (Chibi Chopper even blocking an execution), though it is surprising Hyo took out the ninja with his attack last chapter. Queen reveals what the Beast Pirate elite's were thinking with all cruel behavior towards their foot soldiers - that the Pleasures and Waiters are disposable, replaceable, and the virus was made to give them some use and power. This is important to note because we know the Gifters are switching sides thanks to Tama, Orochi's top samurai were just outright eliminated, and now the Pleasures and Waiters are switching because they're being treated horribly. The way things are shaping up, soon it's going to be Kaido + the dinos + the Numbers against an army of raiders and backstabbers.

The little doc has his big day. Chopper delivers the cure with a medicine cannon and the cutest mushroom cloud ever. Hiriluk and Kureha would be proud. Doctor Marco deserves some credit, also Queen for tossing down an antidote so he could witness a sick game. Caesar on the cover reminds us that Chopper gained experience learning to harness the power of gas by dealing with it in Punk Hazard and working alongside the master in Zou. The airborne cure spreads much faster than Ice Oni ever did by contact, Chopper ends up one upping Queen represented by his own goons switching sides. A very good moment to be reindeer: 1) Chopper cured a virus spreading in an active battlefield, even while infected himself. 2) Converted thousands of Beast Pirates into allies willing to serve as your meatshields before Queen. 3) Delivers a 1.32 billion pimphand that even Marco feels. 4) Nobody's calling you Tanuki anymore. If Drake and the CP0 are watching, is there a big bounty boost in his future?

..........In regards to Oden.....
The Scabbards look like they're ready to get up and fight again, Kawamatsu comparing the mystery healer to someone he recognizes but shouldn't be here. Brings us back to Toki or her clone Hiyori again. Now Kozuki Oden appears in a puff of smoke, carrying two generic swords, no signs of a head shot or that his skin was burned by lava oil. The real Oden being alive would make a mess of this inherited will business, open up a can of plot holes, and undo an amazing death two chapters were devoted to. The main culprits behind this trick look to be Kanjuro, Onimaru, a ninjutsu user like Fukurokujo, even Devon of the Blackbeard Pirates. If Kanjuro and Fuku want to redeem themselves, fooling the others with Oden's healthy image is not a good start. Devon is a complete unknown and Blackbeard's potential entrance feels far too early.

Get back to the Rooftop battle alreadyyy

:censored:
What if ToKi's prophecy:

Of nine shadow wasn't meant to be Scabbards but 9Supernovas🤔

I mean we got (Law, Kid, Luffy, Killer, Zoro, Hawkins, Apoo, Drake) 8 of them shown already and the last one could it be BB or Monk😨
I mean she said that the primary figures will muscle there way in NW.

Which could mean the entry of Supernovas. I mean some of the Scabbards(Izo, Denjiro n Ashura) were already making there name in NW. So the 20yr thing doesn't make sense. What's your opinion 🤔

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What if ToKi's prophecy:

Of nine shadow wasn't meant to be Scabbards but 9Supernovas🤔

I mean we got (Law, Kid, Luffy, Killer, Zoro, Hawkins, Apoo, Drake) 8 of them shown already and the last one could it be BB or Monk😨
I mean she said that the primary figures will muscle there way in NW.

Which could mean the entry of Supernovas. I mean some of the Scabbards(Izo, Denjiro n Ashura) were already making there name in NW. So the 20yr thing doesn't make sense. What's your opinion 🤔
It is possible that is true. However, we are so knee deep into this arc , introducing another supernova would be really counterproductive. It'll unnecessarily extend this arc, due to introducing said character; tieing into plot blah blah.

Toki's prophecy can be interpreted in many ways depending on the translation you choose but I believe story wise her prophecy has to be of the red scabbard. Its been emphasised too many times, to not be true in my opinion.

There you go, my two cents, I don't really respond back to people these days consider yourself lucky lol

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is possible that is true. However, we are so knee deep into this arc , introducing another supernova would be really counterproductive. It'll unnecessarily extend this arc, due to introducing said character; tieing into plot blah blah.

Toki's prophecy can be interpreted in many ways depending on the translation you choose but I believe story wise her prophecy has to be of the red scabbard. Its been emphasised too many times, to not be true in my opinion.

There you go, my two cents, I don't really respond back to people these days consider yourself lucky lol
But if u notice we saw Monk chilling on that Sky island from where Kaido jumped.
That island could very well be close to Wano n now Onigashima is also flying. So chances are good that Monk could also get involved in this raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.