2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Honorable Hyogoro the Flower"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1006 Discussion and 1007 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1006 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1007

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The art in this chapter was off the chain. Oda outdid himself in this chapter. Sometimes you don't appreciate it enough because you're so dragged into the story.

Especially the Marco fight is worth a chef's kiss. So much dynamic movement and depth in the panels and easy to follow the action even while it's black and white and a still image.

As much as I would've liked Wanda and Carrot to beat Perospero to a pulp I'm glad that their transformation just doesn't steamroll and get them a cheesy victory. It's good that there are major downsides to it and that they're also shown.

There is a lot of pressure on Chopper's shoulders, a lot of big guns are fighting for him to do his work. I bet his cure will save Gyoro in the brink of time. I don't think that this is where he bites the bullet, too obvious of a sacrifice play. But I do think it's kind of a hint that we should be prepared to lose him. He dropped a clue about his life force. So I think and I hope he goes doen swinging when Luffy is around.

Sanji getting his Mr. Prince on, doing something calculated and hopefully he throws a spanner into the works somehow. I don't think he would add much on the skull dome fight. So hopefully he makes himself usefull another way.

Lastly I hope Oda zooms in on all the fights when they reach their conclusion and stay their instead of hopping around and off paneling a lot of it. Give them the Dressrosa treatment. Alle the SH allies deserve 1-2 chapters of spotlight to go all out.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see the obsession why ppl always rate a certain chapter 5/5.
This wasn't a 5/5 chapter. Heck it wasn't even a 4/5 chapter.

To be honest there's nothing to talk about this chapter. It was boring.
I mean Oda started Yonkos Vs Supernovas n then skipped it.

He then showed us a glimpse of Yonko commander lvl fights n then skipped it.

He moved to SHs v Flying six and then again skipped it.

Mysterious Figure, CP0, BM pirates skipped everything and now we are seeing Chopper struggling to get that cure out. Ufff...
Even depressing part that Sulong Minks all got taken out by a bad weather. Lol. I mean the only time we thought heck we gonna get Jack v Sulong Dukes but nope Oda just played the weather card.
I will rate this chapter as 3/5.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see the obsession why ppl always rate a certain chapter 5/5.
This wasn't a 5/5 chapter. Heck it wasn't even a 4/5 chapter.

To be honest there's nothing to talk about this chapter. It was boring.
I mean Oda started Yonkos Vs Supernovas n then skipped it.

He then showed us a glimpse of Yonko commander lvl fights n then skipped it.

He moved to SHs v Flying six and then again skipped it.

Mysterious Figure, CP0, BM pirates skipped everything and now we are seeing Chopper struggling to get that cure out. Ufff...
Even depressing part that Sulong Minks all got taken out by a bad weather. Lol. I mean the only time we thought heck we gonna get Jack v Sulong Dukes but nope Oda just played the weather card.
I will rate this chapter as 3/5.
The Dukes already got their revenge how do you think Jack ended up in that condition? Did you forget when Kaido came and saved him?

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Dukes already got their revenge how do you think Jack ended up in that condition? Did you forget when Kaido came and saved him?
I m talking about the full fight scene between Sulong Dukes with Jack.
Not another skipped fight where Jack actually faced full Sulong Mink army n then dropped.
Even Jack going towards Scabbards was also pointing that we gonna get another round of there bout.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I m talking about the full fight scene between Sulong Dukes with Jack.
Not another skipped fight where Jack actually faced full Sulong Mink army n then dropped.
Even Jack going towards Scabbards was also pointing that we gonna get another round of there bout.
Like I said last time I don't agree Jack will fight them, he's on his way sure but they're way too wrecked to fight again. IF Jack gets there I think he'll have to deal with the mystery person.

We really don't need a 3rd fight between them we know how it ends every time, Dukes > Jack. Zou Dukes beat on him until he had to use poison gas and on Onigashima they beat him down to the ground. I just don't see much value to adding a few action scenes to a scenario we know how it ends and a scenario we'ce seen twice already.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like I said last time I don't agree Jack will fight them, he's on his way sure but they're way too wrecked to fight again. IF Jack gets there I think he'll have to deal with the mystery person.

We really don't need a 3rd fight between them we know how it ends every time, Dukes > Jack. Zou Dukes beat on him until he had to use poison gas and on Onigashima they beat him down to the ground. I just don't see much value to adding a few action scenes to a scenario we know how it ends and a scenario we'ce seen twice already.
Not true. U see in both the fights it was Jack Vs Full Mink Army. We never got Dukes v Jack. Rather Oda skipped this whole fight.
We know Dukes can beat Jack. But Oda never showed the full fight. And now when Sulong is gone it will become even tougher for Dukes to have upper hand on Jack.
U say the mysterious Figure will fight Jack. But what's the guarantee that this person is commander lvl? U believe it was Enel right? So u think Enel is commander lvl? I doubt it. Only logical person to fight n defeat Jack are Dukes or Minks. Afterall he destroyed there country, tried to finish Zunisha, tortured them etc.
In Zou Dukes never got the upper hand on Jack. He fought straight 5days wit no rest.
On the other hand in Onigashima Raid he dropped what within few minutes which is kinda absurd. Luckily he wasn't out n still kicking. This is why there should be a final bout between them to settle the score as currently it's 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.