2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Kibi Dango"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1004 Discussion and 1005 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1004 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1005

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh such a intense chapter!

- Knew Oda was gonna blueball us with kaidou's hybrid when in the last chapter it was mentioned that the fighting can be heard from downstairs.

- Enjoyed seeing the fighting scenes. Looks like Franky got a pretty fatal hit on sasaki, but that said the dinosaur users seem to be quite durable so don't count sasaki out for now.

- I wonder when Sanji will get over the 'hittting women' thing....But its not surprising kaidou's after robin after seeing big mom telling him to 'capture' her alive.

- FINALLY, I knew otama had a purpose being introduced.

- SINCE, we see otama in this chapter I am pretty certain the person in the room with the scabards is none other than Tenguyama Hitetsu without his mask on. I know what you're going to say but the mask could've given him the big nose look, maybe in reality he was trying to hide his identity to avoid getting caught. He even began to walk on those massive wooden sticks. This isn't far-fetched as Denjirou also tried his best to hide his identity all these years. Plus, he is the only one I see being that emotional about the scabbards losing.
Its either him or hiyori. I don't see how hiyori would come to wano and why would she hide in the room where the scabbards are and not look for momonosasuke.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm that hanging ear looks familiar but how, why and how and WHY!?!?!? It can't be....

Also just noticed you can see the shadow of collar bone implying no shirt....
You must be registered to see images

I vaguely remember some talkings about a possible Wano connection to Enel in the past

Now i realize why it sounded familiar, i said it a couple years ago lol https://animebase.me/threads/could-enel-be-connected-to-wano.703590/
Post automatically merged:

Ahh such a intense chapter!

- Knew Oda was gonna blueball us with kaidou's hybrid when in the last chapter it was mentioned that the fighting can be heard from downstairs.

- Enjoyed seeing the fighting scenes. Looks like Franky got a pretty fatal hit on sasaki, but that said the dinosaur users seem to be quite durable so don't count sasaki out for now.

- I wonder when Sanji will get over the 'hittting women' thing....But its not surprising kaidou's after robin after seeing big mom telling him to 'capture' her alive.

- FINALLY, I knew otama had a purpose being introduced.

- SINCE, we see otama in this chapter I am pretty certain the person in the room with the scabards is none other than Tenguyama Hitetsu without his mask on. I know what you're going to say but the mask could've given him the big nose look, maybe in reality he was trying to hide his identity to avoid getting caught. He even began to walk on those massive wooden sticks. This isn't far-fetched as Denjirou also tried his best to hide his identity all these years. Plus, he is the only one I see being that emotional about the scabbards losing.
Its either him or hiyori. I don't see how hiyori would come to wano and why would she hide in the room where the scabbards are and not look for momonosasuke.
I'm glad Franky's getting bigger fights.

I was reading an old thread and someone pointed out kaido is based on the mongols and wano is japan(obviously lol) the mongols were stopped from invading japan by raijin the thunder god.
That plus that hanging piece besides his head makes me think it's Enel.

Just read a yt comment that brought up Enel and the moon people and they were claiming a connection to kozuki and moon people will be revealed soon but it made me think about the poneglyphs.

Think the stones they're written on could.be moon stones?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm that hanging ear looks familiar but how, why and how and WHY!?!?!? It can't be....

I vaguely remember some talkings about a possible Wano connection to Enel in the past

Now i realize why it sounded familiar, i said it a couple years ago lol https://animebase.me/threads/could-enel-be-connected-to-wano.703590/

I'm glad Franky's getting bigger fights.

I was reading an old thread and someone pointed out kaido is based on the mongols and wano is japan(obviously lol) the mongols were stopped from invading japan by raijin the thunder god.
That plus that hanging piece besides his head makes me think it's Enel.

Just read a yt comment that brought up Enel and the moon people and they were claiming a connection to kozuki and moon people will be revealed soon but it made me think about the poneglyphs.

Think the stones they're written on could.be moon stones?
What's with everyone's desire to see Enel? That collarbone can easily seen as something as the edge of a kimono and that supposed earlobe as a lock of hair. Maybe it's a bit too obvious of a choice, but my first impulse was that that's Hiyori.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's with everyone's desire to see Enel? That collarbone can easily seen as something as the edge of a kimono and that supposed earlobe as a lock of hair. Maybe it's a bit too obvious of a choice, but my first impulse was that that's Hiyori.
We'll see eventually, I disagree they look like hair or a kimono though.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no hybrid kaido and break lol

oda kills the hype for his own series
theres no reason to have useless filler chapters like this when this guy is taking breaks every other week
he is just trying to milk the series for all the money he can get

if thats the hanging ear wheres the other one? there should be two visible so its probably a stick or something

Reactions: Hellioncurse

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of 3 people Hyori,otoku, or Toki from the looks of that shadow.

Also Toko she might have got over that smile after her pops was kill and ready to rumble 🤷🏾‍♂️

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no hybrid kaido and break lol

oda kills the hype for his own series
theres no reason to have useless filler chapters like this when this guy is taking breaks every other week
he is just trying to milk the series for all the money he can get

if thats the hanging ear wheres the other one? there should be two visible so its probably a stick or something
Looking at it i would say the other is in the shadow of his body and we can't see it

The profile matches more with him imo than any of the females left to pop up especially the nose.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Izo.

He also went with Oden. And that looks more like the hairstyle Izo got.
Besides he has a reason to stay wit Scabbards as he also left Wano with them and thorough out the raid he is missing even tho we know he's there.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking at it i would say the other is in the shadow of his body and we can't see it

The profile matches more with him imo than any of the females left to pop up especially the nose.
Hyori hair is similar fashion as the way Engels ears hang. It’s very doubtful that Engel would show up in Wano I thinks that’s reaching plus this fight is about the supernovas and samurai would be a nice mix of Capone shows up to help off Linlin

Hyori hair is similar fashion as the way Engels ears hang. It’s very doubtful that Engel would show up in Wano I thinks that’s reaching plus this fight is about the supernovas and samurai would be a nice mix of Capone shows up to help off Linlin
Izo was there that’s why scabbards count 9

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It could be Hiyori I just don't see what she would bring to help the situation though.

Also the way the 'hair/ear' has a slight curve doesn't look like how hair typically falls and it goes all the way to the bottom of the page made me think it's longer than hair, definitely longer than Izo's hair would be.

Last thing, if it is Hiyori shouldn't we be able to see the shells next to he hair as well

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I checked and u are correct that Izo was fighting Kaido.
So my next bet will be that's it's Nico Robin. And the reason is simple. Maria is looking for Robin and Robin is not fighting any big name during this Raid.
Unlike Hiyori, Robin has trained to fight strong ppl.
It could be Shinobu also(as she had a connection wit Oden) but then again she was protecting Momo.
I don't think at this stage Oda gonna introduce Toki or Enel in this arc.

Last edited:

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I checked and u are correct that Izo was fighting Kaido.
So my next bet will be that's it's Nico Robin. And the reason is simple. Maria is looking for Robin and Robin is not fighting any big name during this Raid.
Unlike Hiyori, Robin has trained to fight strong ppl.
It could be Shinobu also(as she had a connection wit Oden) but then again she was protecting Momo.
I don't think at this stage Oda gonna introduce Toki or Enel in this arc.
Bingo I’m all in on it being Robin. They talked her up a lot and seeing Black Maria otw to check Robin is the obvious .

Status
Not open for further replies.