[Discussion] One Piece Manga chapter 1000 : Trafalgar D law has a secret plan to defeat Kaido..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

i'm pretty sure traglafar d law has secret plan to defeat Kaido..

You must be registered to see images

" if you can't kill him, then dismantle him.." that is traglafar D law motto and plan to defeat Kaido...

BUT !!!!!!!!...

i doubt opi opi no mi dismantling thechnique will work on Kaido in his Dragon mode...but at least let me tell you Law evil fruit will be teh most usefull in this fight...

now i'm just asking myself :why would odda put 2 sowrdsmen (zoro and killer) in this fight????..there must've been a good reason for that..

ok one logical reason is in wano u gotta fight like samurais with swords...but i have theory...what if traglafar d law opi opi no mi can be comibined with zoro's sword slicing technique to achieve a perfect dismantling????...thats my theory why zoro (and killer) is there...

now funny thing is if kid killer zoro lufy and traglafar d law all target kaido ...then big mama will look like kaido bodyguard trying to protect him..

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We'll see Law is highly intelligent OP character in the story . So I expect him to focus on big mom , she is dangerous probably more than kaido because of her hax abilities like soul devil fruit .

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow 1000 chapters.
r u read one piece????????...
We'll see Law is highly intelligent OP character in the story . So I expect him to focus on big mom , she is dangerous probably more than kaido because of her hax abilities like soul devil fruit .
that's not bing smart...bing smart is when u make kaido and big mama fight each others..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would be to predictable , anything can happen in the story but i expect supernova will put better show this time .
true but pissing off thing is this fight is gonna last like a year or 2..

I mean he could have done it against doffy then but he didn't.
he couldn't do it becuz he was fighitng toflaminco alone..but now tht supernova are their they can help him and distract kaido for him..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

he couldn't do it becuz he was fighitng toflaminco alone..but now tht supernova are their they can help him and distract kaido for him..
Doesn't he have to he inside his room on order to use his shambles technique. I dont know how his ability works but he could switch big mom and kaido around right o.o

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

supernova have a man who can create potential threat this time -Law

The Guy is living proof of hax we have to see how oda will use him. I expect he was ipto something before coming to rooftop.