0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

''Dancing of Breams and Plaices"​
One Piece chapter 649 Discussion and 650 Predictions

Discuss One Piece chapter 649 here
and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 650.

Please remember to rate this weeks chapter!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For some reason I knew Jinbe wouldn't join right at this moment, for the sole reason being: He has higher bounty than Luffy. I was hoping for that Luffy resurfacing and taking out 2 Pacifistas would increase his bounty because Sentoumaru saw that his strength had increased a lot and thus he is a bigger threat to the government. But I guess Jinbe will hold off joining Strawhat Pirates until Luffy has a higher bounty (Luffy will have a higher bounty by the time Jinbe is done with whatever business he is supposed to do).

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THIS CHAPTER KINDA gave answers to many things;
who is joyboy
what is noah purpose
ancient weapon pluton/posiedon(spell)
jinbe answer
feels kinda weird and premature.....

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn you Jinbe!! >_<

Overall it was a pretty good chapter though

P.S. Where's the poll :|
What is the use of a poll when the only option is 5.

Yay the usual party chapter ! Meat meat and more meat. Looks like Brook and Usopp got lucky.

I loved the opera singer XD How does Oda come up with that stuff.

At the end of the arc I felt so stupid that I never suspected Shirahoshi to be Poseidon. I mean come on the name the power the size.

It is all Franky's fault he made me think that Poseidon and Pluton we're machines by destroying Pluton's blueprints. It apprears that Noah is more like a chariot for Poseidon to ride then.

Neptune thinking Robin was seducing him XD haha good chapter,

My Jinbei prediction is still coming along. It's just a matter of time. I hope he joins pretty soon. Don't want to wait 5 years on him.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO @ Zoro xd He and Luffy are really like two peas in a pot ^x^

Oda did it again U_U making Shirahoshi Poseidon, holy smokers O_O

Jinbei didn't join, as I expected.

I really like these feasts at the end of an arc, it always reminds me of the Asterix & Obelix comics where the always hold a feast at the end of an adventure.

BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason I knew Jinbe wouldn't join right at this moment, for the sole reason being: He has higher bounty than Luffy. I was hoping for that Luffy resurfacing and taking out 2 Pacifistas would increase his bounty because Sentoumaru saw that his strength had increased a lot and thus he is a bigger threat to the government. But I guess Jinbe will hold off joining Strawhat Pirates until Luffy has a higher bounty (Luffy will have a higher bounty by the time Jinbe is done with whatever business he is supposed to do).
Agreed. I was thinking the same thing.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. I agree that its a bit too early for him to join now.
Looks like Sanji is getting a lot better xd
And Oda has surprised us yet again....I wouldn't have guessed she was Poseidon.

*waits for her wall*

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't care for Jinbe this time, I had goosebumps for at least a minute after Robin said that at the end. No shit, I've never had goosebumps that long in my entire life.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even though Jinbei didn't join immediately, it's good to know that we will be seeing him in the future and that he will be joining the crew.

This chapter was great anyways, especially the huge twist where Shiharoshi ended up being Poseidon O_O would have never guessed.

5/5 I'm thinking we have next weeks chapter to explain the poneglyph, then one more chapter to wrap things up on fishman island. Then new world! Yay

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda is a mad genius. If you think about it, it kinda makes sense of her being Poseidon. (with the whole being Neptune's daughter/speaking to Seakings thing)
Yet, none of us expected that. Thats why I love OP, in every chapter, you learn something important.

I think Lilli is secretly writing her wall and hasn't finished yet O_O

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The chapter was great and i think there was someone who made a prediction about poseidon before, can´t find the thread to rep that guy.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Btw, **** logic, lets drink sake underwater.. :p

notice how the mugs are outside of the bubble. And thus underwater.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i gave it a 4/5... hold flames plz.... i did that mostly cuz i was so disappointed n Jimbei not joining da crew right this second... perfect opportunity ta add a new member lost cuz of some thing he had been procrastinating on anyway...no one ele is really worthy of joining so now i hope they dnt get a new member til da NW n i want it ta b sum chick with sick fighting skills n a messed up attitude lol... sum body ta put da other girls ta shame as far as sheer power n fighting ability is concerned.... jmo

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this was one of the best chp ever its revealing so much i want her to join the straw hats so bad but idk how she could we just so much foreshadowing with this

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Golden Bell! I sure missed it. Btw, those are some damn huge pumpkins!!! O_O

Lol, I'm gonna be the Pirate King! I-I will O_O Luffy! Sounds like serious Competition!!!

Finally, Neptune is eradicating the Fishman District. It is so good to hear that. Some of the current politics should take this idea and put it to work too. Btw, "I'll give them jobs so that they can fully exercise that excess muscles of theirs" LOL

I loved the narrator with "(...) by human pirates who had merely stopped by the island" LOL!

OMG... That balloon is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL! Seriously? That picture is so amazing!
LOL! Luffy's theory about heroes!!! I'm with Nami xdxdxdxd

Ah... So glad he didn't join. I knew it wasn't the right time for him to join. It's like Mugi said, let Luffy rank up first, and then he can join.

LOL! Bearded Den Den Mushi xd

Wow, locked up Hodi still looks menacing O_O

LOL, "we don't have space for you Wadatsumi, but you're still banned!"
Btw, Surume, you better return!

BANQUET!!!!!!!!!!! Those flat fishes look so awesome. Oh no, what is that silhouette? OH! I died now. A fat lady and a swing jazz orchestra. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! "The women who can suffocate men with their beauty" Epic intro. This is so beautiful and so amazing and so

Oh...

My...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

This is so BEAUTIFUL! THIS PICTURE IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!
Btw, EH player! Zoro's on the bubble with Nami, AND Keimi? Menage later ;)?

Aaaaah, I love these banquets, they're sooo happy and amazing...

DUET BETWEEN SOUL KING BROOK AND FAT LADY!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT ANIMATED NOW! Lol, Nami beat the prince, obviously. Nami and Zoro are so perfect for each other :eek: (You hear that Cali?!)

LOOOL the king's drunk! "I pledged a whole life of Love to Otohime" XDXD
And when I though the chapter was going to end here, Robin dropped THE question...

The theory I had pretty much correlates with what Neptune is telling, no surprise here. But I love that he is telling it.

Wait, Robin is making an association...

Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

POSEIDON WAS A MERMAID!!! SHIRAHOSHI INHERITED ITS POWER!!!!

Oh comon... OH COMON!!! Seriously? ODA! STOP!!! I can't handle these chapters anymore, my voice is all messed up from gasping and screaming, and my eyes, they hurt from opening them wide open so much!! Not to mention my jaw, it's purely flesh now, from falling on the floor so much.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Golden Bell! I sure missed it. Btw, those are some damn huge pumpkins!!! O_O

Lol, I'm gonna be the Pirate King! I-I will O_O Luffy! Sounds like serious Competition!!!

Finally, Neptune is eradicating the Fishman District. It is so good to hear that. Some of the current politics should take this idea and put it to work too. Btw, "I'll give them jobs so that they can fully exercise that excess muscles of theirs" LOL

I loved the narrator with "(...) by human pirates who had merely stopped by the island" LOL!

OMG... That balloon is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOL! Seriously? That picture is so amazing!
LOL! Luffy's theory about heroes!!! I'm with Nami xdxdxdxd

Ah... So glad he didn't join. I knew it wasn't the right time for him to join. It's like Mugi said, let Luffy rank up first, and then he can join.

LOL! Bearded Den Den Mushi xd

Wow, locked up Hodi still looks menacing O_O

LOL, "we don't have space for you Wadatsumi, but you're still banned!"
Btw, Surume, you better return!

BANQUET!!!!!!!!!!! Those flat fishes look so awesome. Oh no, what is that silhouette? OH! I died now. A fat lady and a swing jazz orchestra. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! "The women who can suffocate men with their beauty" Epic intro. This is so beautiful and so amazing and so

Oh...

My...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

This is so BEAUTIFUL! THIS PICTURE IS THE BEST PICTURE EVER! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!
Btw, EH player! Zoro's on the bubble with Nami, AND Keimi? Menage later ;)?

Aaaaah, I love these banquets, they're sooo happy and amazing...

DUET BETWEEN SOUL KING BROOK AND FAT LADY!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT ANIMATED NOW! Lol, Nami beat the prince, obviously. Nami and Zoro are so perfect for each other :eek: (You hear that Cali?!)

LOOOL the king's drunk! "I pledged a whole life of Love to Otohime" XDXD
And when I though the chapter was going to end here, Robin dropped THE question...

The theory I had pretty much correlates with what Neptune is telling, no surprise here. But I love that he is telling it.

Wait, Robin is making an association...

Oh GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

POSEIDON WAS A MERMAID!!! SHIRAHOSHI INHERITED ITS POWER!!!!

Oh comon... OH COMON!!! Seriously? ODA! STOP!!! I can't handle these chapters anymore, my voice is all messed up from gasping and screaming, and my eyes, they hurt from opening them wide open so much!! Not to mention my jaw, it's purely flesh now, from falling on the floor so much.
What she said

Status
Not open for further replies.