Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Manga 616 Discussion and 617 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 616 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 617. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chapter was pretty good
and why is jinbei a criminal and why did the manga show of a day earlier and how can you bes so fast Caliburn??!!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
chapter was pretty good
and why is jinbei a criminal and why did the manga show of a day earlier and how can you bes so fast Caliburn??!!
Jinbei isn't a criminal, well at least not to Fishman Island. He is one to the world as he's a pirate. Originally he was protected by the Shichibukai title, however he lost that one as he opposed the WG and supported WB. That's why he isn't on FI to avoid trouble with the WG, that was stated just when they arrived. On FI he's a hero, however he and his Sunny pirates support king Neptune <=> Hodi jones, so for Hodi Jinbei is an enemy.

I was checking spoilers on OM and I saw that they already had a discussion thread for the new chapter, so I went to MS and saw the new chapter. As no one had made it yet, I just made it. It's just a coincidence, it's not like I have been clicking the entire day, I even had 5 hours college.

And I knew it, FI has a poneglyph :overjoy: I predicted that a long time ago.

Why can't we see Zoro in action :T_T: ???? I want to see him ALONE Slashing and cutting Hodi and Decken's ass.
He probably will fight Hyozo, though I just can't resist comparing Zoro with Zeo of the New Fishman Pirates. Both in name, looks and number they are nearly similar.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
confused, if Jinbei lost his title as Shichibukai couse of teaming up with WB, why was he in prison? o_O
He was placed in the prison because he refused to go to war with WB and to give him time to change his mind, though his title wasn't revoked yet. It was revoked from the moment he started to fight alongside WB (though in fact he resigned himself, he said it himself when he just landed from the sky at Marineford).

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there should be a chapter this week.

Prediction for the cover page: Zoro's dojo where Zoro's sensei is reading the newspaper with behind his back his pupils with a knife trying to mimic Zoro's scar (one person has already closed his eye and is starting to make a vertical movement) or Zoro's sensei just threw away the newspaper to stop his students from making the scar :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there should be a chapter this week.

Prediction for the cover page: Zoro's dojo where Zoro's sensei is reading the newspaper with behind his back his pupils with a knife trying to mimic Zoro's scar (one person has already closed his eye and is starting to make a vertical movement) or Zoro's sensei just threw away the newspaper to stop his students from making the scar :rolleyes:
Good guess, I hope the red haired pirates and Garp also make an appearance in this coverstory. Shanks will probably laugh his ass off while drinking a lot with Lucky roo and Ben. Garp will probably have the pissed but still kinda proud look on his face and doing an random activity with Sen Goku.