Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Manga 612 Discussion and 613 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 612 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 613. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by a moderator:

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One piece 612

woooop! finally they made a longer chapter.... with a load of crap in it and thanks for the post the app on my phone did send me a notification lol:)

Last edited:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One piece 612

Due to some Reason , I feel they are stretching thing a bit too much.
We just came to know that Caribu has Swamp ability .. which was almost guessed. I want some SH Action.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh. I'm disappointed at the species of the Princess. Smelt-Whiting fish, according to Google images, is such a simple fish. Her father's specie is so much better. I guess I do like the yellowish pearl tone of it. But damn, I was NOT expecting that huge size O_O
Who's Scar, though?

Numa Numa!!!
All jokes aside, I like the Swamp Swamp Fruit. That Bottomless Swamp technique is pretty creative O_O Who knows how many people Caribou has sucked. (No pun intended)

Damn! They're already being mistakenly charged. Damn Caribou...

Zori!

What's up with the Minister of Right? It's like a full blown Sea Horse O_O Is it really just a Mermen? He could be both a Fishmen and a Mermen.

What history is Robin's searching? And do you think we'll get a good story out of Tom's past? I hope they bring out Gol. D Roger.

The Palace was SOOO Beautiful. Really, I loved it. But was that dragon alive? I mean, it both looked like a live being and a part of a surrounding high balcony, if you look at the arches. Btw, it seems very similair to Dragon Ball, for some reason. You think it was intended?

GLOWING TREE!!!! My theory was proven right!!! I'm so happy!!

I'm glad with this chapter. It totally compensated the previous one. For some reason I sort of disliked it... It's irrational, though.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea pretty good chapter, lot's of things are going on now. I think the really good chapters will start soon. I think the strawhats are in trouble now after madam shirly's prediction, the disapearance of those mermaids and Luffy haressing the princess. My first thoughts on the castle were oooh it looks amazing, my second thoughts were hmm it's probably going to be destroyed. I think the dragon is a referance to DBZ because Oda is a huge fan. If you look closely to the tail of the dragon you can see on the left and the right they made suspended walking paths underneath. So the dragon is part of the building. (Caliburns new avatar rocks)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh. I'm disappointed at the species of the Princess. Smelt-Whiting fish, according to Google images, is such a simple fish. Her father's specie is so much better. I guess I do like the yellowish pearl tone of it. But damn, I was NOT expecting that huge size O_O
Who's Scar, though?

Numa Numa!!!
All jokes aside, I like the Swamp Swamp Fruit. That Bottomless Swamp technique is pretty creative O_O Who knows how many people Caribou has sucked. (No pun intended)

Damn! They're already being mistakenly charged. Damn Caribou...

Zori!

What's up with the Minister of Right? It's like a full blown Sea Horse O_O Is it really just a Mermen? He could be both a Fishmen and a Mermen.

What history is Robin's searching? And do you think we'll get a good story out of Tom's past? I hope they bring out Gol. D Roger.

The Palace was SOOO Beautiful. Really, I loved it. But was that dragon alive? I mean, it both looked like a live being and a part of a surrounding high balcony, if you look at the arches. Btw, it seems very similair to Dragon Ball, for some reason. You think it was intended?

GLOWING TREE!!!! My theory was proven right!!! I'm so happy!!

I'm glad with this chapter. It totally compensated the previous one. For some reason I sort of disliked it... It's irrational, though.
Scar?

That guy in the vid reminds me of a whaleshark >.>

And I'm every interested in Tom's past and the history of the island =) I always love it when the history of the OP world is explained. I wouldn't be too surprised if there would be a ponyglyph hidden on Fishman Island.

And no that dragon is part of the building, you can see it clearly in his tail. But yeah it looks like the dragon from Dragonball Z, in fact the the entire building has something Dragonballish, but Oda was a fan of DB. After all he based Luffy on Goku.

Yea pretty good chapter, lot's of things are going on now. I think the really good chapters will start soon. I think the strawhats are in trouble now after madam shirly's prediction, the disapearance of those mermaids and Luffy haressing the princess. My first thoughts on the castle were oooh it looks amazing, my second thoughts were hmm it's probably going to be destroyed. I think the dragon is a referance to DBZ because Oda is a huge fan. If you look closely to the tail of the dragon you can see on the left and the right they made suspended walking paths underneath. So the dragon is part of the building. (Caliburns new avatar rocks)
Thx :blush: I found the stock and delivered it to Lawliet inc. and this was the end result =d

I hope they don't get to much trouble due to misunderstandings like Caribou and Luffy stepping on the Mermaid princess.

I agree, it is hideous.
:blush: you silly, my green hair is turning red

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Scar?

That guy in the vid reminds me of a whaleshark >.>

And I'm every interested in Tom's past and the history of the island =) I always love it when the history of the OP world is explained. I wouldn't be too surprised if there would be a ponyglyph hidden on Fishman Island.

And no that dragon is part of the building, you can see it clearly in his tail. But yeah it looks like the dragon from Dragonball Z, in fact the the entire building has something Dragonballish, but Oda was a fan of DB. After all he based Luffy on Goku.

:blush: you silly, my green hair is turning red
Yes. When she finds Luffy, she screams that she's not like Scar.

That would be soo fantastic!! I'm very curious of what the phoneglyphs say. I'd love to get a hold of the full writings of every phoneglyph, maybe I could crack the code and find the path O_O
And it would pull the curtain up from the ancient weapons

Indeed. I was just wondering about that myself one of these days. Stretching was seen already. I thought it was a pretty unique skill for a character to have. Nonetheless, I still picture Luffy, not Goku's staff, when I think of stretching.

And lol

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. When she finds Luffy, she screams that she's not like Scar.

That would be soo fantastic!! I'm very curious of what the phoneglyphs say. I'd love to get a hold of the full writings of every phoneglyph, maybe I could crack the code and find the path O_O
And it would pull the curtain up from the ancient weapons

Indeed. I was just wondering about that myself one of these days. Stretching was seen already. I thought it was a pretty unique skill for a character to have. Nonetheless, I still picture Luffy, not Goku's staff, when I think of stretching.

And lol
Most of the ponyglyphs so far were in possession of "old races". I mean the Alabasta kindom already existed long before the Void Century. The tribe that was blasted to Skypiea had the task of protecting it since the Void Century. Then you had the one on Orahara, but it's unclear whether it was already there or transported.

It seems they're always associated with some ancient people or tribe. Fishman Island would perfectly fit in that selection and the ponyglyphs have the tendency to just pop up completely out of the blue in an arc.

I was more referring to his character: an honest, incredibly strong, fool that's quite retarded (and has an extremely huge appetite) + the monkey references.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought that the chapter was pretty good but i hate that i might have to wait to c my nico robin again :( but i think imma get over it if da manga picks up

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
boring chapter expected a bit mor but after the fight against marine hq i cant expect something that tops it ^^
that prinncess is huge and her boobs are too^^

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did anyone check out page 17?
The first panel on the last row. Luffy was jumping on the Princess's nipple. :eek:

Just when I think One Piece is becoming boring, you hit me with something like this. You are a genius Oda. Long live Oda! Long live Oda! All the boring chapters up untill now have been worth it. Bravo!

I wish all the women in real life could be like the ones Oda draws. :(

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone check out page 17?
The first panel on the last row. Luffy was jumping on the Princess's nipple. :eek:

Just when I think One Piece is becoming boring, you hit me with something like this. You are a genius Oda. Long live Oda! Long live Oda! All the boring chapters up untill now have been worth it. Bravo!

I wish all the women in real life could be like the ones Oda draws. :(
That's just Luffy's shade ~_~