Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Manga 611 Discussion and 612 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 611 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 612. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: one piece chapter 611

Thanks, Nice build up chapter, The Hodi Jones gang seems pretty tough but i have no doubt in the strawhats of course. And Luffy invited to the palace i wonder what they have to tell him. Why is Nami alone.. Got a bad feeing about that. Hope the crew will be united next chapter. Would be problematic if Zoro gets lost now.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao xd a whale named "Hoe" _O-

King Neptune seems like a jolly old fellow and I love that he's a Coelacanth, it fits him perfectly ^^

That Daruma cookiecutter annoys me though >.>

Now we still have to find Franky, Robin and Zoro back :)

Thanks, Nice build up chapter, The Hodi Jones gang seems pretty tough but i have no doubt in the strawhats of course. And Luffy invited to the palace i wonder what they have to tell him. Why is Nami alone.. Got a bad feeing about that. Hope the crew will be united next chapter. Would be problematic if Zoro gets lost now.
Why do you get a bad feeling about that? When they entered Fishman Island, the entire crew got separated: Chopper, Usopp, Sanji and Luffy ended up together, then they found Brook with Pappug and now they found Nami in a clothing shop. She was acting completely normal, why would you get a bad feeling for that?

Last edited:

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the picture becomes clearer week by week....i think that neptune king is gonna assign straw hats to protect the island, then there gonna be a huge fight between the new fishmen pirates and straw hats which will lead to the destruction of the island.....

that rock is really dangeruos ...it reminds me of the philosepher stone from FMA..

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice chapter it will be very interesting next week
i think the king neptun invited luffy because of the message of jinbei but whats the message and why did the king call his pet hoe^^

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao xd a whale named "Hoe" _O-

King Neptune seems like a jolly old fellow and I love that he's a Coelacanth, it fits him perfectly ^^

That Daruma cookiecutter annoys me though >.>

Now we still have to find Franky, Robin and Zoro back :)

Why do you get a bad feeling about that? When they entered Fishman Island, the entire crew got separated: Chopper, Usopp, Sanji and Luffy ended up together, then they found Brook with Pappug and now they found Nami in a clothing shop. She was acting completely normal, why would you get a bad feeling for that?
Because I think it's strange that they're acting normal. They got sepperated from each other on a new dangerous island. They didn't exactly worry to much about it. Oh well let's go see mermaids or let's go shopping. Now the crew is coming back together again but i doubt it will keep going this smooth. It's just in Zoro's nature to cause trouble.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the picture becomes clearer week by week....i think that neptune king is gonna assign straw hats to protect the island, then there gonna be a huge fight between the new fishmen pirates and straw hats which will lead to the destruction of the island.....

that rock is really dangeruos ...it reminds me of the philosepher stone from FMA..
Which rock?

nice chapter it will be very interesting next week
i think the king neptun invited luffy because of the message of jinbei but whats the message and why did the king call his pet hoe^^
Maybe, though why would the king himself come and get them. Also it seems to have something to do with that shark they saw when the passed the Kraken.

Because I think it's strange that they're acting normal. They got sepperated from each other on a new dangerous island. They didn't exactly worry to much about it. Oh well let's go see mermaids or let's go shopping. Now the crew is coming back together again but i doubt it will keep going this smooth. It's just in Zoro's nature to cause trouble.
It would be extremely strange if they weren't acting normal. It has happened loads of times before, in fact they just came back together after being separated for 2 years. On Skypia they got separated too and that was pretty dangerous too. Not to mention that the normal, rural villages of Fishman Island are quite peaceful, so why would they worry?

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah, Luffy wouldn't settle for it imo. Nice, I can't wait to see how many pills that head fishman eats... just ONE makes you 20 times more powerful than a human... and although Luffy's not normal, i wonder how he'll deal with that if the dude eats a mouthful.

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~_~ Wtf! The main villan is a drug addict. -smh-
I must say it... Oda you have disappointed me.

Also, isn't the getting seperated thing getting old now.
lmao, but nah i like when they get seperated, because it leaves you to speculate whats gonna happen... and usually its something we never expect.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~_~ Wtf! The main villan is a drug addict. -smh-
I must say it... Oda you have disappointed me.

Also, isn't the getting seperated thing getting old now.
Luffy's addicted to Ivankov's steroids, he was even begging for it on his knees to get a shot. I hope Luffy can hold himself when he sees that bowl.