[Discussion] One Piece manga 576 is out!

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
whitebeard really shone in this chapter and in this arc he really has exceeded my expectations really like the bit when he said that all he's wanted was family great pirate r.i.p edward newgate
it took 8 reaaaaallly badass pirates, 3 admirals, nearly 1000 marines, on stab from a stupid son, nearly 600 shots, 400 slashes, and 50 cannon balls to kill whitebeard. OP indeed.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it took 8 reaaaaallly badass pirates, 3 admirals, nearly 1000 marines, on stab from a stupid son, nearly 600 shots, 400 slashes, and 50 cannon balls to kill whitebeard. OP indeed.
Only 1000? Probably more considering there were 100 000 marines at Marineford

And to show how epic this chapter actually was: MS doesn't have much members, however yesterday their visiting-record was broken...from around 700 people to almost 1200 people at the same time (which is even higher than NB's record) just for the One Piece chapter.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only 1000? Probably more considering there were 100 000 marines at Marineford

And to show how epic this chapter actually was: MS doesn't have much members, however yesterday their visiting-record was broken...from around 700 people to almost 1200 people at the same time (which is even higher than NB's record) just for the One Piece chapter.
epic.. i hope il be alive for the time it gets animated, first he wiped out Sakazuki like a piss of trash, than Blackbeard gets kicked. i mean they?r not just some costom Logia users, those 2 who befeated Ace, and ace is damn strong....

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
epic.. i hope il be alive for the time it gets animated, first he wiped out Sakazuki like a piss of trash, than Blackbeard gets kicked. i mean they?r not just some costom Logia users, those 2 who befeated Ace, and ace is damn strong....
It shouldn't take that long. OP isn't known for having very long fillers. Also OP has the advantage of making fillers based on those one-page stories that appear sometimes on the front page. For instance the story of how the Barrok Workers lived after the Crocodile-arc or what happend with CP9 after the Enies Lobies-arc.

And from the current opening song of the manga you can see that they already made scenes of Luffy falling from the sky, though that doesn't mean they're going to broadcast it soon.

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was Epic... this chapter really blew Bleach and Naruto out of the water... which is why OP is the best Manga I'v eever read IMO

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It shouldn't take that long. OP isn't known for having very long fillers. Also OP has the advantage of making fillers based on those one-page stories that appear sometimes on the front page. For instance the story of how the Barrok Workers lived after the Crocodile-arc or what happend with CP9 after the Enies Lobies-arc.

And from the current opening song of the manga you can see that they already made scenes of Luffy falling from the sky, though that doesn't mean they're going to broadcast it soon.
hehh, true...

note: best manga chapter ever OP/naruto/elfen lied etc... just too epic o_O

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im so excited for the time skip luffy is gonna be so ba older... i think hes gonna stay with a strong person so he can learn how to control his haku and stuff and then meet back up with crew and there all really stong now... luffy will most likely be on lvl with the admirals by then...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im so excited for the time skip luffy is gonna be so ba older... i think hes gonna stay with a strong person so he can learn how to control his haku and stuff and then meet back up with crew and there all really stong now... luffy will most likely be on lvl with the admirals by then...
Who says there's going to be a timeskip? Luffy probably is going to be out for some days, but that doesn't mean that Oda's going to implement a timeskip.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt oda say that luffy want be 17 for much longer i just assumed that meant there was gonna be a timeskip
Doesn't mean there's going to be a timeskip. And after all this I doubt Luffy isn't going to be the same Luffy for a while as we know it. He probably gains some kind of maturity >.>

A time skip would be damned awesome ! like naruto Shippuudden and after then meeting his old crewmates + making a new crew....
I just started reading OP again from the start and in one of the first chapters he said he wanted to have a crew of 10 people and I think he is now on nine. So that means one more.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guys can someone explain what the d means casue in the chapter i didnt understand its meaning when whitebeard was like blackbeard wasnt one