[Discussion] One piece live action movie announced (no jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One piece live action movie announced (no jokes) [false]

UPDATE: It's false.

Oh lord, well erm, thoughts? ^^"

BTW, why the hell would they want to make charlotte purin the main character? This is the only weird part about this tbh

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh lord, well erm, thoughts? ^^"

BTW, why the hell would they want to make charlotte purin the main character? This is the only weird part about this tbh
I'll believe it when I see it though they do make some questionable live action movies based on Anime so it's not unlikely though, hell they even did an Assassanation Classroom live action movie

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll believe it when I see it though they do make some questionable live action movies based on Anime so it's not unlikely though, hell they even did an Assassanation Classroom live action movie
Ghost in Shell. If it does well, Naruto Bleach and One Piece will see their movies move into production. Ghost in Shell looks like it's staying faithful to the plot at least.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ghost in Shell. If it does well, Naruto Bleach and One Piece will see their movies move into production. Ghost in Shell looks like it's staying faithful to the plot at least.
Ghost in the Shell is more approachable though I would say because it's not as "over the top" as some of the other manga like OP and Assassination Classroom etc. I could see Psycho Pass being live action before Noragami for example.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UPDATE: It's false apparently. I mean, I knew something was fishy with the charlotte purin part. Crisis averted I guess xD

Status
Not open for further replies.