Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I've decided to make my own follow up from the events at the Shabaody Archipelago, and the departure of the Straw Hats to the Fishmen Island.
I'll be introducing Lillianne Dieu-de-Vent, a member of the Revolutionary Army, sent by Monkey D. Dragon itself to Luffy and Straw Hat Crew.

I'll try to develop an enjoyable story, but for now I'd like to have your support. I provided the link for the first chapter. Ideas are already cooking in my head for the following. Comment here or there ;)

Reactions: +luffy+

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ive heard alot of talk about this one piece
could you send me a link to the manga/anime if possible
thanks mannn
It's womannn, though.

This is the first chapter of the One Piece series. It's the beginning of an amazing adventure, filled with great emotional depth, plot twist, and pure amazingness. Oda, the mangaka, is an amazing writer, and a genius.
Soon Luffy, the main character, will conquer your heart and so will his dream.
As he goes on, he will gather a small but amazing pirate crew, and together will live great adventures.

This is the Anime. The drawings suck at first and it's quite a turn off for someone who still hasn't developed a One Piece love (It happens soon, don't worry). The drawings quickly improve as the anime goes. I've never watched the fillers, but I think they aren't all that boring, and there aren't many of them.
Overall, it's a great anime.

This was the trial for Oda. A One Shot chapter that set the bases for One Piece. Many characters will be roughly developed there, and will have similair appearances in the actual Manga.

This is a place where you can learn more about One Piece. There you can learn the history of each character, main or secondary, you can read short/long summaries of each Episode or Chapter and plenty of Trivial information. Watch out for the spoilers though. Pretty much any information given there is a spoiler, so navigate wisely.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i actually thought that dragon would send someone back with robin to help "protect" luffy when the second season or whatever started so im really lookin forward to reading ur ideas.