[Discussion] One Piece Episode 521 - The Battle Begins! The Results of Training!

Rate this week's episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Battle Begins! The Results of Training!"

One Piece Episode 521 Discussion

Remember to rate the episode!

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One Piece Episode 521

Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there.

:T_T:

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there. Not there.

:T_T:
I've been looking at the countdown for the past 30 mins and when it said 00:00:00, I made the thread. Now the countdown is back at 00:52:*insert seconds here*

:shy:

Stop making threads when it still takes another hour for the episode to come out
What's wrong with a thread made earlier? No harm done. >.<

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've been looking at the countdown for the past 30 mins and when it said 00:00:00, I made the thread. Now the countdown is back at 00:52:*insert seconds here*

:shy:
That's because the "time/clock had a reset" today you bum. (Don't know if you say it like that) :}

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It isn't since the clock was set back one hour 11 minutes ago.
Don't be a smartass I created 80 episodes threads and spend hours waiting for that countdown to hit 0. And even when it is at 0 it doesn't mean that the uploader has succesfully downloaded it and succesfully uploaded it to the site. It's not like 0.. BOOM there is the episode.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't be a smartass I created 80 episodes threads and spend hours waiting for that countdown to hit 0. And even when it is at 0 it doesn't mean that the uploader has succesfully downloaded it and succesfully uploaded it to the site. It's not like 0.. BOOM there is the episode.
Im not trying to be a smartass. And how the **** could I know that, sorry my highness.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Im not trying to be a smartass. And how the **** could I know that, sorry my highness.
If you don't know a "****" about it and you're telling me how it works then you're being a smartass, especially when you're wrong, apollagy accepted jester.

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you don't know a "****" about it and you're telling me how it works then you're being a smartass, especially when you're wrong, apollagy accepted jester.
No, what I meant is that Dino said the counter went back in time. I really don't want to act like I know somethin' about that countdown, but did it ever went back in time? :}

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, what I meant is that Dino said the counter went back in time. I really don't want to act like I know somethin' about that countdown, but did it ever went back in time? :}
No, In my long career as countdown watcher I never witnessed that One Piece went back in time. If they screw up with the timer they put up a message with "Episode will be online shortly" and then they will let you wait forever.

And I was just screwing around because i'm annoyed that the episode isn't out yet. I like that you say "I really don't want to act like I know somethin' about that countdown" like it's something big and important XD.

^^ADD THIS DINO^^

Last edited:

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, In my long career as countdown watcher I never witnessed that One Piece went back in time. If they screw up with the timer they put up a message with "Episode will be online shortly" and then they will let you wait forever.
Alright, because that's what I was trying to say.