[Discussion] One Piece episode 519: The Navy Moves Out - The Target is the Straw Hat Crew

I rate this episode...

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

''The Navy Moves Out
-
The Target is the Straw Hat Crew''​
One Piece episode 519 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 519 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Rihari

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chopper's voice actror did a really good job this episode. I love how he looks in his walking point he looks so much stronger.

The beginning with Robin walking towards the ship with that new music was cool. I hope they can keep this quality up. Up till now all these post timeskip episodes were really good.

Amanwithnoplan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hahah I love Zoro and Sanji.

And Zoro's voice actor does Fake Sanji's voice right?
Because of that every time Fake Sanji speaks it' like Zoro is just mocking his voice.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved Zoro's "Mustache eyebrow" comeback xd
I like how they added that whole scene. The Robin/Franky scene was funny to.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was funny and amusing. xd The Chopper-Nami-Usopp scene was cute. Robin-Franky scene was alright. Zoro-Sanji scene was hilarious. xd

PandaMan.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was alright. Loved the awkward silence in the beginning scene. Doesn't seem like they'll be fighting the pacifista next week tho :(

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was somewhat disappointed, no progress as such, just jumping between scenes.i read the manga already but i hoped in the anime there would be a little more time for meet and greet before they start running to FI

Skruffy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this episode was pretty lame in my opinion... granted it was just to progress the story, but still, some action would have been good

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What did you guys think of the updated intro song:

Important changes:

Luffy running with old nakama portraits is taken out. Action sequence with timeskip strawhats replaced it.

Gol D. Roger and some other stuff has been given a little more texture/detail.

I liked Chopper's horn point and Robin's giant feet.

Some other news:

will be voicing Caribou, which is badass because he did Hidan in Naruto as well. So he knows how to play a crazy villian.

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loved the changes they did, and I really like the song now, btw, I'm getting used to it.
Anyway, great chapter, I like that they're keeping the Anime going at a slow pace, no rushing things, though it can get a bit boring sometimes, I'd suggest some small filler things, showing a better reunion, like going into a bar together, getting into a fight, finding some articles about the impact their disappearance had in the world, etc etc. Though the Reunion at Sabaody Arc had a very tight schedule, since they had to flee the Marines, but it would still be great. I'm guessing either at Fishman Island or after Fishman Island, the episodes will be able to get a little be more fillerish, and show some random stories (Short!! stories!!!)