[Discussion] One Piece episode 506:"Strawhats in shock! The bad news has reached them!"

I rate this episode...

• 1 News Coo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 News Coo's

• 4 News Coo's

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Strawhats in shock!
The bad news has reached them!"​
One Piece episode 506 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 506 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Kagutsuchi

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: One Piece episode 506:"Strawhats in shock! The bad news has reached them!"

I thought this was a great episode. It's really great that they showed everyone's reactions to what they heard about Luffy in one episode instead of spanning it all across four episodes with two of the straw hats in every episode. That was pretty amazing and smart and I didn't see that happening. I love how the main focus of the episode was Zoro and Chopper to an extent, since Zoro just found out from Mihawk and Chopper helped out those people. :)

They also stuffed up Robin's animation, but it could be for better or worse. :/

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yea i thought it was a good episode too. The preview only showed Zoro and Chopper so i thought they we're going to handle it the same way as the friends whereabout episodes. But good progress in this episode. Zoro's fighting animation looked pretty good, for some reason the baboons appear stronger then in the manga. I know i was thinking when i read it oh come on Zoro having a hard time fighting monkeys after all that. But the way they're fighting justify it.

It looks like Tate animated Usopp and Robin. you love or hate his facial animation but you can only love his fightining animation. And i think he does Usopp's fighting scene next week as well.

Preview:

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

From the looks of the preview, it looks like it's going to be Trafalgar Law giving farewell to Luffy, Boa Hancock offering training to Luffy for the two years, and Usopp fighting plants.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought this was a great episode. It's really great that they showed everyone's reactions to what they heard about Luffy in one episode instead of spanning it all across four episodes with two of the straw hats in every episode. That was pretty amazing and smart and I didn't see that happening. I love how the main focus of the episode was Zoro and Chopper to an extent, since Zoro just found out from Mihawk and Chopper helped out those people. :)

They also stuffed up Robin's animation, but it could be for better or worse. :/
Yep! This episode was great and I loved how they showed everyone's reaction in one single episode.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Really good episode always love seeing the whole crew. But what is with Robins animation? Everyone else looks polished but Robin looks really bad