[Discussion] One Piece episode 484: Whitebeard's Silent Rage!

I rate this episode...

• OneBeard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TwoBeard

• ThreeBeard

• FourBeard

• Total voters

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Whitebeard's Silent Rage!"​
One Piece episode 484 Discussion

Discuss One Piece episode 484 here and rate this episode.

Please remember to rate this weeks episode!

Mada Mada !

Last edited:
Reactions: +luffy+

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing episode, I could almost feel the anger of Whitebeard. So scary when he appeared behind Sakazuki with those dark eyes. The used some new music too, something you would expect in those old pirate movies. The looks on Akianu's face when he grabbed him while he was on his knees and when he was suddenly behind him, priceless. Didn't think Blackbeard would appear this episode already. The've got a pretty good pace.

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Episode contained Shit load of Epic Scenes, Like When Whitebeard Came behind Akainu , Akaiku must had crapped his pants with Lava.

Second time when his torso was charred and still he beat the crap out of Akainu , it seemed like Whitebeard is on Rampage ( Hope Kakashi does the same ) .

senjuwaqas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
episode contained shit load of epic scenes, like when whitebeard came behind akainu , akaiku must had crapped his pants with lava.

Second time when his torso was charred and still he beat the crap out of akainu , it seemed like whitebeard is on rampage ( hope kakashi does the same ) .

let's hope so too o.o

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Gamahiro: I hated part :S .. I hope they don't drag them. I can't face Sabo's Death aswell.
You didn't like the Goa flashback? I loved it. I thought Oda did an unbelievable job with Luffy as a kid. It wouldn't surprise me if Sabo wasn't dead, and he came back in a future chapter.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy dipstick :T_T: when WB popped up behind Akainu it was just bloody awesome. Though it's stupid that they substituted the loss of half his face in the manga for a second hole in his gut in the anime.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy dipstick :T_T: when WB popped up behind Akainu it was just bloody awesome. Though it's stupid that they substituted the loss of half his face in the manga for a second hole in his gut in the anime.
Wouldn't it be too gruesome? Just be happy they didn't censored as much as 4chan normally does (Cigarettes for Lollipops, so retarded)

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't it be too gruesome? Just be happy they didn't censored as much as 4chan normally does (Cigarettes for Lollipops, so retarded)
Changing cigs for lollipops is one thing and in some way understandable. But i've seen pictures where they've changed signs with the word "sale" in front of stores, and replaced them with empty signs.

HUH ? nandayo~!!

Last edited:

wtkace

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the hell is going on ?!??!? Don't you guys read manga ?!?!?! If you did , you will definitely say this chapter is the worst of all !!! I don't care they cover half of whitebeard head , as long as they don't change the fact that WB head is tear off half of it , anime production unit dont have the right to change Oda Story !!!!! FU !!!! I hate this pg stuff ( for those who watch wwe , I hate cena 2 ) !!! I'm ok with less blood show on ACE , but not perfect head shown on WB , this is a disgrace !!!!! FU ANIMATION !!!! One Piece is never a cartoon for kids from the moment LUFFY Said " Orewa Kaizoku - OH NI NARU NO OTOKO !!!!!!!!!!! Disgrace to ODA !!!!!!!!!! rating --999999/100

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What the hell is going on ?!??!? Don't you guys read manga ?!?!?! If you did , you will definitely say this chapter is the worst of all !!! I don't care they cover half of whitebeard head , as long as they don't change the fact that WB head is tear off half of it , anime production unit dont have the right to change Oda Story !!!!! FU !!!! I hate this pg stuff ( for those who watch wwe , I hate cena 2 ) !!! I'm ok with less blood show on ACE , but not perfect head shown on WB , this is a disgrace !!!!! FU ANIMATION !!!! One Piece is never a cartoon for kids from the moment LUFFY Said " Orewa Kaizoku - OH NI NARU NO OTOKO !!!!!!!!!!! Disgrace to ODA !!!!!!!!!! rating --999999/100
There there.....take this