Hashirama Senjuu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a huge fan of hades so I always hoped for a fruit that leaned towards taking souls and being able to use them, now while big Mom can do that it's not in the same way as hades would.

So of course their can't be two soul fruits so what if a character showed up with a bone bone fruit, paramecia type? Allowing him to control his own skeleton and the density of it, basically a grim reaper/wolverine/kimimaro character.

And if awakened he can control other bones of the deceased giving him a skeleton army, thoughts? I'm bored

Cunning Linguist

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a huge fan of hades so I always hoped for a fruit that leaned towards taking souls and being able to use them, now while big Mom can do that it's not in the same way as hades would.

So of course their can't be two soul fruits so what if a character showed up with a bone bone fruit, paramecia type? Allowing him to control his own skeleton and the density of it, basically a grim reaper/wolverine/kimimaro character.

And if awakened he can control other bones of the deceased giving him a skeleton army, thoughts? I'm bored
Why can't that be Brook's awakened form?

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Couldn't it be that Big-Mom is using the souls now? What if she died? Will the souls return to the original bodies?

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wouldn't mind having a female "Poison Ivy" liek character, with plants-plants fruit added to the crew. And, of course, with green hair to match Rorodesu. Or a blonde chick with a time-time paramecia fruit, that allows her to stop time for a limited time, lol. That would be a good match for Sanjidesu. Or, deez nuts for Luffy Senpai. Kek