海王類の話ではノアは海王類が引く為に作られた船。
王はとうとう目覚めたのじゃもん、世界を滅ぼしうる力が・・・・!!と言う。

ノアを包んでいたシャボンが島に吸収されてしまう為シラホシはルフィを助けに向かう。
海王類同士の会話でルフィが僕たちの声に気付いたねと言う。前にもロジャーが声に気付いた事が 有るみたい。
海王類達は船直るかな・・・約束の時までに。直すにはあの一族の力が必要だが時代が変わった・ ・・・
竜宮城にて
愉快された人魚が見つかるが同時に財宝類、玉手箱まで盗まれた。
広場では一味が誘拐犯と言う誤解も解けた。
ジンベエが人間の海賊達を足止め(打ち首にするわけじゃないけどネプチューン家の決定を待 てと)
チョッパーはロビンに膝枕されてる。怪物強化を使うと全身疲労で2~3時間動けない。うらや ましがるサン ジ。
王子達はホーディーとデッケンを連れて広場へ到着。二人に意識は無い。
シラホシが戻ってきて皆に歓迎されるもルフィの血が止まらないと言う。
ルフィの血液型はF型。島民に輸血を頼むが答えるものはいない。しらほしが私じゃ駄目ですか? 血液型違いま すけど赤いです!!と言う。
チョッパーはうんよし気持ちだけ有難うと。
ジンベエが輸血を買って出た。
法律は関係ない。わしは海賊じゃ。
王は古い法律もまた呪いじゃもん・・・・
意識が戻るルフィ・・・・
なあジンベエ・・・・俺の仲間になれよ!!

次週! 
人間と魚人の絆の始まり・・・・・

Translation

Credit : CCC
"648: Onwards to the Sun
Cover Story: The guards of God (Wiper and co., looking even cooler)

According to the Sea Kings' story, Noah was made to be pulled by Sea Kings
The king finally awakens; "The power to destroy the world...!"

Shirahoshi goes to save Luffy so that the bubble surrounding Noah can be absorbed into the island's bubble
The Sea Kings, speaking to each other, say that Luffy heard their voices. It seems like Roger was also able to do that.
Can the Sea Kings fix Noah... before the promised time? The power of "that" family is needed to fix it but... the times have changed.
Back at the Ryuuguu Palace.
The mermaids, looking pleased, are found, but at the same time some treasures, including Urashima's Box, are stolen.
At the plaza, the crew explains the kidnapping misunderstanding.
Jimbe confines the human pirates (he doesn't behead them, but he's waiting for a decision from the royal family)
Chopper is sleeping with his head in Robin's lap. His monster transformation fatigues him, and he can't move for 2-3 hours afterwards. Sanji is jealous.
The princes bring Hody and Decken to the plaza. Both are unconscious.
Shirahoshi comes back, welcomed by everyone, but says that Luffy's blood won't stop flowing.
Luffy's blood type is F. A transfusion is requested by the citizens but no one can answer the call. Shirahoshi says: "What about me? It's a different type, but it's red!"
Chopper says "No, but thank you for offering all the same!"
Jimbe volunteers for the transfusion.
"What do laws mean to me? I'm a pirate."
The king says, "The old laws are really just burdens"
Luffy regains consciousness...
"Hey, Jimbe... join my crew!!!"

Next week:
The bonds between humans and fishmen begin to form..."

Hey, Jinbe... JOIN MY CREW!!! o_o

Last edited:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Jinbei is the best choice, Not only because his strength. But Now the crew has a Fishman and somewhat a Water User :D , He is experienced and will help them through New World more effectively.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, even though it's epic, it would underrate his character. I mean he's a former Shichibukai that's twice Luffy's age. But he hasn't accepted yet :rolleyes:

I knew it, the seakings were supposed to pull Noah with those chains :overjoy:

Talk No Jutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was expecting such thing to happen, but then again Jimbei might decline like Vivi did, and decide that he wants to protect the Island or something but I do hope he joins.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jinbe is awesome! He better accept, there was already said that he couldn't return to the city anyway, so he might aswell leave with them.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was expecting such thing to happen, but then again Jimbei might decline like Vivi did, and decide that he wants to protect the Island or something but I do hope he joins.
umm false.
I really doubt that Jinbe will be able to stick around with the other fishmen to protect them. I think soon they will use the Noahs arc to migrate from under the sea to under the sun. Jinbe cannot stick around with them, since frankly, the fishmen got enough protection with the sea kings protecting them. And he also cannot stick around cause he got freakin over 400 million beri in bounty and if the marines were to find out that hes on the island, they would go after him at once. He cannot stick around like Franky couldn't stick around at water 7.

The fact that Jinbe has a bigger bounty than Luffy scares me a bit, but after Sentoumaru witnessed Luffys strength and his mastery of Haki, I think his bounty will be increased because of the increase in strength and thus serving as a higher threat.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm false.
I really doubt that Jinbe will be able to stick around with the other fishmen to protect them. I think soon they will use the Noahs arc to migrate from under the sea to under the sun. Jinbe cannot stick around with them, since frankly, the fishmen got enough protection with the sea kings protecting them. And he also cannot stick around cause he got freakin over 400 million beri in bounty and if the marines were to find out that hes on the island, they would go after him at once. He cannot stick around like Franky couldn't stick around at water 7.

The fact that Jinbe has a bigger bounty than Luffy scares me a bit, but after Sentoumaru witnessed Luffys strength and his mastery of Haki, I think his bounty will be increased because of the increase in strength and thus serving as a higher threat.
really ? i guess it was like 200 million beri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yay I was right!!!
umm false.

I used that argument many times and everyone told me no i was wrong that he would probably form a new pirate crew or something. I kept getting replies like :flaw: all the time lol, glad im not the only one who thinks this is going to happen now:overjoy: