[Discussion] one piece chapter 1016 : yamato teh next straw hat member?????..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ZEus???..i view zeus as a weapon not as anakama..

my gusses r momonuske..yamato..smoker...vivi..doflaminco too ..
Zeus already started bonding with Nami n he has a soul. So yea he's a nakama right now.

Smoker won't join SHs. He's lyk Garp of this era.
No way Doffy will joins SHs. Luffy is his arch nemesis. He hates Ds. That's why Corazon wanted Law to be away from him.
Vivi n Momo we know, they are royalty n they won't be a part of SHs. All the royalties will be lyk cheerleaders. They won't play any role directly in the story.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zeus already started bonding with Nami n he has a soul. So yea he's a nakama right now.

Smoker won't join SHs. He's lyk Garp of this era.
No way Doffy will joins SHs. Luffy is his arch nemesis. He hates Ds. That's why Corazon wanted Law to be away from him.
Vivi n Momo we know, they are royalty n they won't be a part of SHs. All the royalties will be lyk cheerleaders. They won't play any role directly in the story.
based on strong hints and forshatown i found in manga..teh straw hats will be 13 memberz..

doffy share lot of similarities with crocotile.. he will team up with straw hats if not join with em...

i feel like odda is gona reddeem toflamingo plus there was coverpage hinting dofy will join/team up with lufy just like crocodile did..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
based on strong hints and forshatown i found in manga..teh straw hats will be 13 memberz..

doffy share lot of similarities with crocotile.. he will team up with straw hats if not join with em...

i feel like odda is gona reddeem toflamingo plus there was coverpage hinting dofy will join/team up with lufy just like crocodile did..
No. If Oda wanted crocodile to join SHs then he would have done it after MF arc. Crocodile will most prolly take over Underworld that's my prediction.
Doffy toh will never joins SHs. Reason being:
1)He hates D
2)He's pure evil n still care abt CDs n that throne
3)He joins den SHs relationship will Law becomes sour(u know he killed Law's saviour)

Other than this both Crocodile n Dofflamingo doesn't fit under any role that SHs are like Sniper, Historian, Navigator, cook etc.

More importantly both Crocodile n Dofflamingo were captains in their respective Squad. Their thought process was different. They wanted to only rule on ppl. On the contrary SHs wants freedom.
So I don't see how they turn 360 n joins SHs.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. If Oda wanted crocodile to join SHs then he would have done it after MF arc. Crocodile will most prolly take over Underworld that's my prediction.
Doffy toh will never joins SHs. Reason being:
1)He hates D
2)He's pure evil n still care abt CDs n that throne
3)He joins den SHs relationship will Law becomes sour(u know he killed Law's saviour)

Other than this both Crocodile n Dofflamingo doesn't fit under any role that SHs are like Sniper, Historian, Navigator, cook etc.

More importantly both Crocodile n Dofflamingo were captains in their respective Squad. Their thought process was different. They wanted to only rule on ppl. On the contrary SHs wants freedom.
So I don't see how they turn 360 n joins SHs.
tute..why u always no read my posts well????..croco teamed up wit straw hat lufy..didn't he???...same be said on toflaminco bro...
i'm saying if doffy dont join straw hats he will at least team up with them...

doffy hates celestial dragonz more for what they did to him and his family...

-doffy was innocent kid and victim of onepiece verse injustice...

i feel like odda will redeem him..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tute..why u always no read my posts well????..croco teamed up wit straw hat lufy..didn't he???...same be said on toflaminco bro...
i'm saying if doffy dont join straw hats he will at least team up with them...

doffy hates celestial dragonz more for what they did to him and his family...

-doffy was innocent kid and victim of onepiece verse injustice...

i feel like odda will redeem him..
No. Crocodile had interest going to MF. He wanted to kill WB.
You must be registered to see images

Luffy hated him as he caused havoc in Alabasta. He himself made it clear that he wanted to take down WB.
You must be registered to see images

Notice Crocodile's words- "I lost interest in emerging into outside world." This gives us indication that he wanted to remain in Darkness like underworld to have enough power to control ppl n remain low.

Crocodile helping Luffy was completely different scenario.
Dofflamingo himself never dared to go against CDs. Even though he wanted to destroy them he can't do it himself as he knows CDs got the backing of Marines n Admirals.
On the contrary Crocodile has fought with WB previously. So he had that motivation to get rid of him.

You say he can team up with SHs but the question is why?
At this point of the story SHs aren't going back to Impel down to free him.
Doffy true to his core told Tsuru that she should go warn CDs in his Throne wars speech. He hated Ds so why will he help Luffy?
You say CDs betrayed them but they didn't. They even helped Doffy with the fake narrative that he quit Shichibukai. I don't see he has enough motivation to help SHs.