[Predictions] one piece big picture....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is related to all four yonkos...
1. Big mam - straw hat and law are going to form alliance with big mam and then they are to fight with kidd alliance. 2. Blackbeard- he is going to fight with revolutionary army.
3. kaidou vs shanks
you guys can also add sothin and give yr opinion on who is going to win in all 3 cases.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not that straight forward and simple...
This's Oda we talking about, it'll take a lot more element, adventure and thrill to get to the EoS...

But certainly the worst generation will instigate chaos in the New-World. But I believe, only BB will survive till the EoS; all other Yonko will be thrown out of the picture...

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubt it. BB Vs Dragon does seem to be a possibility with Burgess captured, but we have no idea how that's gonna go down. Big Mom is definately not going to be an ally to the strawhats, after Fishman Island. Kaido V Shanks has allready gone down offscreen, so there's little chance of having the same fight happen again. I would like to see a flashback of that fight (And Kuzan vs Akainu) but that's probably not going to happen.

Reactions: Legend Slayer

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doubt it. BB Vs Dragon does seem to be a possibility with Burgess captured, but we have no idea how that's gonna go down. Big Mom is definately not going to be an ally to the strawhats, after Fishman Island. Kaido V Shanks has allready gone down offscreen, so there's little chance of having the same fight happen again. I would like to see a flashback of that fight (And Kuzan vs Akainu) but that's probably not going to happen.
Yeah what he said. luffy pissed of big mom by saying how he'd be king of the pirates. Shanks vs kaido did happen before the war, luffy will probably go against kaido next, it would be nice to see shanks come in to this situation with big mom though

Legend Slayer

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's unlikely that big mom will be a good person. Since we know there's going to be a whole cake island arc she will most likely be a main villain.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They may have upset her with Fishman Island but I'm sure that'll be appeased when she hears about them saving Zou.

PaleValkyrie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On the topic of big mam, back on Thriller Bark when Nami and Lola (pig zombie girl) bond Lola thanks Nami and gives her a piece of a vivre card that she says belongs to her mam (or something along those lines)
Anyone wonder what ever happened to that vivre card and if big mam might be that mam Lola mentioned?

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They may have upset her with Fishman Island but I'm sure that'll be appeased when she hears about them saving Zou.
For real tho! Plus Oda is known for making us think/believe one thing and then making it be the complete opposite. I'm honestly just not sure how this Big Mam situation is gonna go down anymore.

On the topic of big mam, back on Thriller Bark when Nami and Lola (pig zombie girl) bond Lola thanks Nami and gives her a piece of a vivre card that she says belongs to her mam (or something along those lines)
Anyone wonder what ever happened to that vivre card and if big mam might be that mam Lola mentioned?
I personally think that Big Mam is Lola's mother. I don't really see it being any other way.. at this point in the story, I highly doubt that Lola's mom's vivre card is going to belong to another strong and powerful female pirate in the new world. I just don't see it happening..

I see Oda as a master for shadower, and I think he's beeeeen planning this out for a minute!

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Burgess isn't captured, he purposely got on the ship and ended up in the Rev's HQ. But odds are Revolutionaries are going to talk it out with BB, there is no gain in fighting Dragon for BB. And BB doesn't do unnecessary fighting. Big Mom won't ally with Strawhats, but somehow, someway, she'll forgive them. Either through Lola really being her daughter, or Sanji will cook for her amazing dishes and sweets (if the latter she'll probably tell Luffy she will forgive them if Sanji stays as her cook lol).

Shanks stopped Kaido from going to Marineford, we don't know if they actually had a fight-to-death clash, specially since Shanks appeared fully healthy and ready to fight in the War only a day (or 2?) after his meet with Kaido. I see Big Mom fighting Shanks tbh, idk why.