Shandar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

I don't know if it is free or not but that is where I watch all my One Piece.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I dont know if this has been asked yet...but here goes. The anime is doing the Z Ambition arc and the Z film just came out, are they basically the same thing like the Alabasta arc and Alabasta movie? Or are they two different things? I tried to find the answer using search answers but it was like those comercials where one word just brings up things that are not related to what I am asking.
No.

Those movies are recaps and what-if's on existing manga arcs. Z Ambition Arc is nothing but filler that ties in to the Z film. As for whether Z is canon or not, it remains to be seen.

itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We all remember when Vergo covered his entire body in Haki:
You must be registered for see images

Is it possible that Luffy could reach this level of Haki in the near future? If so could he combined it with Gear Second so that he would be covered in an aura of fire and have that same Red Hawk effect?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We all remember when Vergo covered his entire body in Haki:
You must be registered for see images

Is it possible that Luffy could reach this level of Haki in the near future? If so could he combined it with Gear Second so that he would be covered in an aura of fire and have that same Red Hawk effect?
We don't know, but we know Luffy can coat any part of the body he likes with Busoshoku Haki.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When ace was a prisoner why didn't he use kings haki at all? Is he not skilled enough with it or do seastone cuffs affect haki as well?
Because he didn't had any control over it. As said in the manga the King's Disposition is not something you can actually train like you train your muscles, you can only get a certain amount of control over it, which is not easy and takes years. Ace was still very young. It's not because Luffy got trained for 3 years straight every person would do that. Sengoku pretty much said it during the war that eventually Ace could end up at the top of the Pirate World, but he was talking about the future, indicating that currently Ace wasn't so far yet.

Then you also need to take into account Ace already on death's door when he was in ID due to his fight with BB, which his vivre card that Luffy had showed.

But the most important factor would be Ace's state of mind. Ace had 'doubts'. During the Marineford Arc it was clearly shown that Ace in fact had some kind of an inferiority complex, continuously asking himself whether he should have been born or not and whether he deserved all those people fighting for him. Simply said he didn't value his own existence much, which is in fact quite in contradiction with the nature of the King's Disposition. He had a mental blockade, only in his final moments he truly overcame that mental blockade, but by then it was too late.

Also it's indeed questionable whether seastone handcuffs are affected by Haki or not as IMO that seems a bit too easy, especially in the case of DF users as it zaps their strength.

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question! Do you need Busoshoku Haki in order to harm Paramecia and Zoan users? Or it is really just meant to counter Logias?

Pervy Wrath

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question! Do you need Busoshoku Haki in order to harm Paramecia and Zoan users? Or it is really just meant to counter Logias?
It's a counter towards Logia users, but it's not like it's only used against them. You need to use it on Luffy if you're going to use blunt objects against him, if you want any effect

I have a question. Didn't Ace know how to use Haki? He didn't use it versus Smoker at least. I'm not sure about Akainu and Aokiji, but it seemed like he didn't use it then either, and he still had a bounty of 550 million berries

SILENCE is more Epic!..
if they needed to said Shut up they just should put STFU :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question. Didn't Ace know how to use Haki? He didn't use it versus Smoker at least. I'm not sure about Akainu and Aokiji, but it seemed like he didn't use it then either, and he still had a bounty of 550 million berries
I think it was stated that Ace didn't have mastery over Haki.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why do you offence Naruto ? OMG,I can't stand these OnePiecetards. I love both Naruto and OP...

- rep to you,Hancock.

oerash11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rayligh could hit him too but all of the attacks were either blocks or blocked. (just before Kuma sent them all flying, he defended Zoro then got in a fist fight with Kizaru)
If by putting quotes around "hit" you mean actually physically damage him that could be debatable because most of the fight I described wasn't shown.

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does everybody from Blackbeards crew look so ugly? (Including BB' himself)
I just recognized this.
They look all so
wääähh...
hahahah! XD