Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Started one piece and im sure this question has been asked but i too many spoilers when i trying to find it xd

I wanna which episodes are fillers and which are cannon?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Started one piece and im sure this question has been asked but i too many spoilers when i trying to find it xd

I wanna which episodes are fillers and which are cannon?

The first page is available for use, use it.

itachi1000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

In chapter 604, where Sanji kicked Caribou in the face and made him bleed, was that Sanji using Armament Haki?

shri3kbat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Then what about Luffy hitting Enel without him having mastered haki at that point back then?
Think it's something like Pokemon logic, Luffy being gum was super effective against Enel. Like Luffy was able to hit Crocodile with water and Magellan
with wax from mr 3

Kira Vs L

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wouldn't it be nice if kinemon join the SH crew he fits in so well and it could be like the 3 musketeers type thing. And his son could be like a pet mascot dragon.

Last edited:

Shandar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I dont know if this has been asked yet...but here goes. The anime is doing the Z Ambition arc and the Z film just came out, are they basically the same thing like the Alabasta arc and Alabasta movie? Or are they two different things? I tried to find the answer using search answers but it was like those comercials where one word just brings up things that are not related to what I am asking.