Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Lol I still think it's retarded I read the manga first all the way to the recent one thinking it was Luff-ee and then when in the anime they said Loo-fee it sounds whack.

btw to those who read the manga first did you find the anime disappointing and the voices a let down? I'm sure usopp is Krillin lol
I also thought his name was pronounced that way at first. Had to get used to saying Loofee. Reminds me of how I first thought Naruto was Nuh-roo-toe :|
Why would the voices be a let-down? There only bad if your watching it dubbed, but surely you aren't....

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

When I changed from Manga to Anime, I found the Dubbed version first. I watched a couple of episodes and thought the voices were awful, so I dropped the Anime. Much later, I decided to give it another go, but this time around I knew I had to stay away from the butchered Dubbed version. Since I had an experience with terrible voices, the new ones came out as pleasant.

Maybe if I had watched the subbed version right from the start, the change from Manga to Anime would have been bigger, but since I passed through the Dub first, it wasn't that bad.
When do the voices change?

I also thought his name was pronounced that way at first. Had to get used to saying Loofee. Reminds me of how I first thought Naruto was Nuh-roo-toe :|
Why would the voices be a let-down? There only bad if your watching it dubbed, but surely you aren't....
I watched it subbed but then I introduced my brother to OP because I kept talking about it 24/7 lol and he was watching it dubbed. I was horrified but it's till no excuse.

I want to commit seppuku, but then I won't see luffy become the Pirate King so I'll postpone it :D

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

just general topic i was wondering if anyone had any ideas but how well does everyone think luffy's observational haki is because right after the 2 years on Sabaody Archipelago he was walking around wondering where they were he could of found them faster i do believe sensing what is going to happen is part of observational which he can do but he hasnt shown us the locating portion of that haki and also when they landed on fishman island and got separated he could of tried to use his haki to locate them or like on this island he could try so i was kind of wondering how well does he actually know it?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

just general topic i was wondering if anyone had any ideas but how well does everyone think luffy's observational haki is because right after the 2 years on Sabaody Archipelago he was walking around wondering where they were he could of found them faster i do believe sensing what is going to happen is part of observational which he can do but he hasnt shown us the locating portion of that haki and also when they landed on fishman island and got separated he could of tried to use his haki to locate them or like on this island he could try so i was kind of wondering how well does he actually know it?
Please rephrase, and use punctuations please. It's kinda hard to understand.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

... umm lemme try... does Luffy hav Observational Haki.... oh and wat is observational Haki?
Oh alright.

Yes he does, Kenbunshoku Haki is sensing things, under what conditions we don't know as of yet. It is not supposed to be used as Chakra sensing.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

haha sorry when im typing im not really focused on using punctuations. well yeah thats what i was wondering but i was also wondering Rayleigh, when they came to the island that luffy was going to train on, he sensed and stated the exact number of creatures on the island. Didn't Rayleigh sense that Luffy was on the island and then tell them when they said they werent prepared to leave the island because Luffy hasn't arrived yet or was i just assuming he was using haki when it was prolly something like seeing Boa's ship?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

haha sorry when im typing im not really focused on using punctuations. well yeah thats what i was wondering but i was also wondering Rayleigh, when they came to the island that luffy was going to train on, he sensed and stated the exact number of creatures on the island. Didn't Rayleigh sense that Luffy was on the island and then tell them when they said they werent prepared to leave the island because Luffy hasn't arrived yet or was i just assuming he was using haki when it was prolly something like seeing Boa's ship?
You have to focus from now on.

It was Haki. There's no other explanation.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

not to sound stupid but you know the first page of like ever chp how theres like some kinda mini story happening is that something thats happening in the world of one piece like a glimpse of what others are doing while the sh are on there journey ?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

not to sound stupid but you know the first page of like ever chp how theres like some kinda mini story happening is that something thats happening in the world of one piece like a glimpse of what others are doing while the sh are on there journey ?
Yes. That's exactly what it is.

Reactions: sexyprep1

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

To my view, Colours of Observation allows the user to sense the spirits of everyone around them. Sensing them, the user is able to pinpoint their location and distinguish their spirit's strength, which is heavily intertwined with the person's strength as well. Furthermore, sensing their spirits opens up a line of view over the spirit's intentions with great accuracy, allowing the user to predict the exact movements and actions the person will take.
That's how I think Colours of Observation works.

~Elixir~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm just watching episodes and not manga so I'm not sure but just guessing on seeing the following pic
You must be registered for see images

Will Jimbei eventually join the Straw Hat Group? I think he can be the 10th Member, since Straw Hat group lacks strength for New World. This is just my opinion.

edit: Zoro looks badass...!!

alipjana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm just watching episodes and not manga so I'm not sure but just guessing on seeing the following pic
You must be registered for see images

Will Jimbei eventually join the Straw Hat Group? I think he can be the 10th Member, since Straw Hat group lacks strength for New World. This is just my opinion.

edit: Zoro looks badass...!!
yes zoro does looks badass and regarding jinbei...its a spoiler if u want 2 know....
Jinbei is asked by luffy 2 join his crew..but he had 2 finish a job so he declined it but promised luffy that in the future he will join the SH pirates