Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

I give him credit for imbuing Haki with his DF.
As for using basics, he's still not on par with well IMO The VA's.

Don't overrate him.
no! You are underrating him now... Just acknoledge him on par with VA's... That's the least credit he desrves

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I understand that but wouldn't the simple explaination be that it was because they had stronger wills then the ones that fainted? Them and the other Rookie Pirates that were there and that is what surprised him?

Your theory on Haki is plausible and he will come across opponents with a greater grasp over it I guess I overestimated his mastery over it and we'll wait to see who's more inclined for the victory next time he fights Smoker xd

Wasn't saying he was invincible uce lol Meant to imply that his chances that were greatly increased because that was what was holding him back with his encounters with Smoker also Smokers use with his sea stone tip weapon although that was destroyed in the battle at MF wasn't it? So we dunno if it's been replaced. He was tutored by Rayleigh for 1 and a half years then was left for 6 months to train it alone. How far he got is still unkown...
It's not my theory, it's a theory.

you are wrong a little bit... As likeitmuch said, experienced haki users who have good grasp on CoC can pick people whom they want to affect and whom they want remain unaffected..
Evidence: rayleigh said that training with CoC is neccessary because if not, you can overpower everyone around you,even innocent bystandershttp://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-15/one-piece/chapter-597.html ...last panel
{whether they survive/counter that with strong will Is totally different matter...and also CoC and CoA are two different things.. You don't need haki to counter CoC but just strong will or intentionally spared by user(just like rayleigh did with luffy crew, coz he wanted to talk and meet his crew and skip the unimportant people .ike other people in auction house) but CoA can be countered using CoA as we saw in the war...}
in the auction house... Some were spared(ussop ,chopper,caimie,hachi etc.) some resisted (luffy,zoro ,etc.) and other guys like kidd's crew and law crew survived on their own will(not haki counter,haki counter applies only in CoA)which surprised rayleigh as he said they were not just some amateurs : ... He intended to overpower them as well but they survived that burst...

you cannot put him in noob category as well... Seeing how he took out 50000 fishmen in one haki burst... IMO he is in level between vice admiral and admiral in terms of haki... Still this doesn't mean it applies to all three haki, he may have or may not have developed all three haki equally...
Where am I wrong? You just posted a reply on something I never said or claimed. I never said they couldn't do that.

Also Haki IS will. Haki even literally means ambition, which is just another word for will. Not to mention you're saying things you couldn't possibly know, how could you know that Chopper or Usopp got spared and others resisted?

It seems you don't really get the grasp of what Haki is.

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's not my theory, it's a theory.

Where am I wrong? You just posted a reply on something I never said or claimed. I never said they couldn't do that.

Also Haki IS will. Haki even literally means ambition, which is just another word for will. Not to mention you're saying things you couldn't possibly know, how could you know that Chopper or Usopp got spared and others resisted?

It seems you don't really get the grasp of what Haki is.
you said all strawhats have haki that's why they survived that burst of haki.... There you were wrong... They survived because rayleigh wanted them to be...
To counter/survive CoC.. You don't need haki... Just strong wil... You only need haki when it comes to counter CoA...
I didn't said you were fully wrong but just a little.
Haki isn't something everyone have awakened... Unconsious haki is worth zero(every human have this) but consious haki(luffy,coby) is totally diff...
Btw are you kidding me?when the hell Usopp and chopper awakaned haki,hachi,caimie etc. They all don't have... Knowing something doesn't neccessarily means they have it... A lot of people know about CoC(in war) but only rare... (You are making haki peice of cake for everyone...and most importantly CoC-its third hidden shades of haki) people actually have it...
Its said one person in million that surely is rarity

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

you said all strawhats have haki that's why they survived that burst of haki.... There you were wrong... They survived because rayleigh wanted them to be...
To counter/survive CoC.. You don't need haki... Just strong wil... You only need haki when it comes to counter CoA...
I didn't said you were fully wrong but just a little.
Haki isn't something everyone have awakened... Unconsious haki is worth zero(every human have this) but consious haki(luffy,coby) is totally diff...
Btw are you kidding me?when the hell Usopp and chopper awakaned haki,hachi,caimie etc. They all don't have... Knowing something doesn't neccessarily means they have it... A lot of people know about CoC(in war) but only rare... (You are making haki peice of cake for everyone...and most importantly CoC-its third hidden shades of haki) people actually have it...
Its said one person in million that surely is rarity
That was not what he was saying. Strong Will is, in fact, Haki. It is my opinion too that Rayleigh did not purposely avoided the Straw Hats, but rather they survived the burst because of their strong will. It's not that they awakened Haki and know how to use CoA or CoO, not to mention CoC, which is just a no no, but rather they have a strong Haki in them, just because they have a strong will.

Like I said, Will/Ambition/Drive/Spirit/Haki, all the the same thing, different names.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have a question.
WHY THE F_CK DO People post threads about the newest chapter, instead of discussing it in the chapter thread?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I have a question.
WHY THE F_CK DO People post threads about the newest chapter, instead of discussing it in the chapter thread?
Even better. Why do they put spoiler tags in the thread id the tittle itself is a spoiler. I've been on a report marathon (Didn't seem to bear any fruits though)

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I was getting frustrated about that as well. They ruin other people's experience by stating a major event or character, even though not named, on the title.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah i know what you mean i mean i havent experienced it for one piece but with other manga that im trying to catch up to they post that stuff and it makes me wanna know stuff so i go looking forward flip thru the chapter to find that stuff lol kinda my fault but they shouldnt tempt people with that stuff haha

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Loophy

Also, we need someone to mod this section more closely -_- so many useless threads.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What's the correct pronounciation

Loo-fee (Like the anime)
or
Luff-ee (I originally thought this)
The first one, obviously.

Loophy

Also, we need someone to mod this section more closely -_- so many useless threads.
I went and said that to one of the members, only for him to tell me it was none of my business whatsoever. Yeah I agree we need more mods for this place.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question : what happened to caribou after his encounter with Mr.pekkoms .I meant was he captured and put into the jail by the mermans or he is let loose ?

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question : what happened to caribou after his encounter with Mr.pekkoms .I meant was he captured and put into the jail by the mermans or he is let loose ?
you noticed this too!!
I think ,Even captured, i don't think prison will be able to hold him or they have seastone on fishmen island ...
So let's assume he is free with dangerous info potential...

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The first one, obviously.
Lol I still think it's retarded I read the manga first all the way to the recent one thinking it was Luff-ee and then when in the anime they said Loo-fee it sounds whack.

btw to those who read the manga first did you find the anime disappointing and the voices a let down? I'm sure usopp is Krillin lol

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol I still think it's retarded I read the manga first all the way to the recent one thinking it was Luff-ee and then when in the anime they said Loo-fee it sounds whack.

btw to those who read the manga first did you find the anime disappointing and the voices a let down? I'm sure usopp is Krillin lol
When I changed from Manga to Anime, I found the Dubbed version first. I watched a couple of episodes and thought the voices were awful, so I dropped the Anime. Much later, I decided to give it another go, but this time around I knew I had to stay away from the butchered Dubbed version. Since I had an experience with terrible voices, the new ones came out as pleasant.

Maybe if I had watched the subbed version right from the start, the change from Manga to Anime would have been bigger, but since I passed through the Dub first, it wasn't that bad.