LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Now that Luffy has learned Busoshoku Haki would it be safe to assume that the next time luffy verses Smoker that he's going to beat him? And why the f*ck hasn't Zoro been trained to use Busoshoku Haki. Although Mihawk might of right?

Bored and voicing random thoughts

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now that Luffy has learned Busoshoku Haki would it be safe to assume that the next time luffy verses Smoker that he's going to beat him? And why the f*ck hasn't Zoro been trained to use Busoshoku Haki. Although Mihawk might of right?

Bored and voicing random thoughts
Who says he didn't get trained in it? I'm seriously getting annoyed by all this misconceptions about Haki. Apparently a lot of people think that just by snapping your fingers you will learn it and that you can suddenly hit all logia types. Luffy was an exception, he had one of the best Haki trainers in the world, while most people probably don't have a trainer, and he was naturally talented. However he already used Haki even before the timeskip, BB said in ID that Luffy's Haki got improved, in fact all the strawhats already used haki pre-timeskip as none of them was affected by Rayleigh's King Disposition.

Only a very rare few can develop their haki so well that they can hit logia types and then you also need to take into consideration the opponent's haki. Vista was only able to slice Akainu's lava body a bit, while Shanks was able to completely block it.

Zoro has haki and he uses it, however that doesn't mean he already has the ability to cut down any kind of logia user. He nor Sanji didn't saw any problem in taking down Cariboo, even though Luffy took him down, if they didn't had haki how could they do it then? Also Sanji mentioned the King's Disposition during the fight with the NFP, while none of the strawhats said anything about haki pre-timeskip and Cariboo has incredibly weak haki.

That's why your comment about Smoker is not true either as the only thing that's changed now that is that Luffy now actually has a bigger chance to hit Smoker, but it's far away now to say that you can assume he will beat Smoker.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who says he didn't get trained in it? I'm seriously getting annoyed by all this misconceptions about Haki. Apparently a lot of people think that just by snapping your fingers you will learn it and that you can suddenly hit all logia types. Luffy was an exception, he had one of the best Haki trainers in the world, while most people probably don't have a trainer, and he was naturally talented. However he already used Haki even before the timeskip, BB said in ID that Luffy's Haki got improved, in fact all the strawhats already used haki pre-timeskip as none of them was affected by Rayleigh's King Disposition.

Only a very rare few can develop their haki so well that they can hit logia types and then you also need to take into consideration the opponent's haki. Vista was only able to slice Akainu's lava body a bit, while Shanks was able to completely block it.

Zoro has haki and he uses it, however that doesn't mean he already has the ability to cut down any kind of logia user. He nor Sanji didn't saw any problem in taking down Cariboo, even though Luffy took him down, if they didn't had haki how could they do it then? Also Sanji mentioned the King's Disposition during the fight with the NFP, while none of the strawhats said anything about haki pre-timeskip and Cariboo has incredibly weak haki.

That's why your comment about Smoker is not true either as the only thing that's changed now that is that Luffy now actually has a bigger chance to hit Smoker, but it's far away now to say that you can assume he will beat Smoker.
My thoughts exactly!!!!!U_U

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah we dont know if he can win just he will be able to put up a fight and yeah what would happen zoro could use haki on his swords though like what increase could he do because i mean he can already use a 360 pound cannon with 1 sword and piece through a sea king what could a swordsman do with haki other than cut a logia/block a logia type?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

umm ok this is a weird question but umm when WB was stabbed the sword went through his body and came out the back. did he hav like a hole in his back?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah we dont know if he can win just he will be able to put up a fight and yeah what would happen zoro could use haki on his swords though like what increase could he do because i mean he can already use a 360 pound cannon with 1 sword and piece through a sea king what could a swordsman do with haki other than cut a logia/block a logia type?
Maybe do what Mihawk does? I don't know. Having access to Haki doesn't mean decimating continents already.

umm ok this is a weird question but umm when WB was stabbed the sword went through his body and came out the back. did he hav like a hole in his back?
Yes he did. It was on his tattoo actually.

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I understand that Haki is hard to train let alone find someone to train you in it but as a swordsman searching to further his abilities wouldn't you think he would have sought to pursue it soner (Oda mentioning it in some way) but I concede that I didn't read into Sanji and Zoro not seeing any problem going against Caribou knowin that he's a logia user, so that's my fault. I'm more dying for a chance to see him use it.

Kings Disposition usually effects weak willed people but a person with control of it can pick out people whom they wish to knock out so that can explain why they weren't knocked out by Rayleigh not that they had any use of Haki.

I assume it would be safe to say that he's has enough control over it to touch logia users but how does the opponents haki power affect the attackers? Could you explain what you mean?

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

ok then umm When Marco realises WB is hurt by Akainu and goes after him and Kizaru hits him with an attack.... the guy who puts the cuffs on him is he a vice admiral cause i think i saw him in an amv this is war...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I understand that Haki is hard to train let alone find someone to train you in it but as a swordsman searching to further his abilities wouldn't you think he would have sought to pursue it soner (Oda mentioning it in some way) but I concede that I didn't read into Sanji and Zoro not seeing any problem going against Caribou knowin that he's a logia user, so that's my fault. I'm more dying for a chance to see him use it.

Kings Disposition usually effects weak willed people but a person with control of it can pick out people whom they wish to knock out so that can explain why they weren't knocked out by Rayleigh not that they had any use of Haki.

I assume it would be safe to say that he's has enough control over it to touch logia users but how does the opponents haki power affect the attackers? Could you explain what you mean?
Rayleigh was surprised that so many people were still conscious after he used the King's Disposition. He just shot it through the entire hall, even if he he was able to grasp the situation, I think it's a bit too much to say that he was able to deduce instantly all the Strawhat Pirates and maneuver his Haki around them in all the chaos. I wouldn't place the Strawhat Crew under Kidd's or Law's crew.

And it's more or less a theory that a fight is also a clash of Haki. How is it possible that both Kizaru and Aokiji get stabbed by WB, a man who had the King's Disposition and one of his commanders even said he was supposed to be stabbed by Haki, and then none of the two actually had any injuries. However nor Garp, nor Rayleigh, nor Shanks had any issue completely hitting a logia user like it's a normal human. So a theory is that just like haki can hit logia users, those logia users can use haki to diminish the effect of the opponents haki.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just need to be reassured.
Q: Luffy only mastered the Basics of Haki correct?
If so, I see no reason for people to jump to conclusions about him being so invincible just because of Haki.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If so, I see no reason for people to jump to conclusions about him being so invincible just because of Haki.
if im not wrong luffy was taught the basics of haki by rayleigh but he almost mastered it after rayleigh left luffy to train alone...

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

u right this is not naruto when someone can get Over powered just because he/her have a bad ass bloodline and other matters that influence his/her power level

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rayleigh was surprised that so many people were still conscious after he used the King's Disposition. He just shot it through the entire hall, even if he he was able to grasp the situation, I think it's a bit too much to say that he was able to deduce instantly all the Strawhat Pirates and maneuver his Haki around them in all the chaos. I wouldn't place the Strawhat Crew under Kidd's or Law's crew.

And it's more or less a theory that a fight is also a clash of Haki. How is it possible that both Kizaru and Aokiji get stabbed by WB, a man who had the King's Disposition and one of his commanders even said he was supposed to be stabbed by Haki, and then none of the two actually had any injuries. However nor Garp, nor Rayleigh, nor Shanks had any issue completely hitting a logia user like it's a normal human. So a theory is that just like haki can hit logia users, those logia users can use haki to diminish the effect of the opponents haki.
I understand that but wouldn't the simple explaination be that it was because they had stronger wills then the ones that fainted? Them and the other Rookie Pirates that were there and that is what surprised him?

Your theory on Haki is plausible and he will come across opponents with a greater grasp over it I guess I overestimated his mastery over it and we'll wait to see who's more inclined for the victory next time he fights Smoker xd

Wasn't saying he was invincible uce lol Meant to imply that his chances that were greatly increased because that was what was holding him back with his encounters with Smoker also Smokers use with his sea stone tip weapon although that was destroyed in the battle at MF wasn't it? So we dunno if it's been replaced. He was tutored by Rayleigh for 1 and a half years then was left for 6 months to train it alone. How far he got is still unkown...

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you are wrong a little bit... As likeitmuch said, experienced haki users who have good grasp on CoC can pick people whom they want to affect and whom they want remain unaffected..
Evidence: rayleigh said that training with CoC is neccessary because if not, you can overpower everyone around you,even innocent bystandershttp://www.mangareader.net/103-56928-15/one-piece/chapter-597.html ...last panel
{whether they survive/counter that with strong will Is totally different matter...and also CoC and CoA are two different things.. You don't need haki to counter CoC but just strong will or intentionally spared by user(just like rayleigh did with luffy crew, coz he wanted to talk and meet his crew and skip the unimportant people .ike other people in auction house) but CoA can be countered using CoA as we saw in the war...}
in the auction house... Some were spared(ussop ,chopper,caimie,hachi etc.) some resisted (luffy,zoro ,etc.) and other guys like kidd's crew and law crew survived on their own will(not haki counter,haki counter applies only in CoA)which surprised rayleigh as he said they were not just some amateurs : ... He intended to overpower them as well but they survived that burst...
IMO He is still a Haki Noob
you cannot put him in noob category as well... Seeing how he took out 50000 fishmen in one haki burst... IMO he is in level between vice admiral and admiral in terms of haki... Still this doesn't mean it applies to all three haki, he may have or may not have developed all three haki equally...

Last edited:

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasn't saying he was invincible uce lol Meant to imply that his chances that were greatly increased because that was what was holding him back with his encounters with Smoker also Smokers use with his sea stone tip weapon although that was destroyed in the battle at MF wasn't it? So we dunno if it's been replaced. He was tutored by Rayleigh for 1 and a half years then was left for 6 months to train it alone. How far he got is still unkown...
He trained in basics Uce, not advanced Training.
you cannot put him in noob category as well... Seeing how he took out 50000 fishmen in one haki burst... IMO he is in level between vice admiral and admiral in terms of haki... Still this doesn't mean it applies to all three haki, he may have or may not have developed all three haki equally...
No levels in One Piece.
6 Months training basics by yourself.
He doesn't immediately jump into a set category because he's good(not great) at Haoshoku.

I don't doubt his progress with Haki. He's just not instantly the fawksomest character because he's the only one shown so far to imbue Haki with his DF.

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He trained in basics Uce, not advanced Training.

No levels in One Piece.
6 Months training basics by yourself.
He doesn't immediately jump into a set category because he's good(not great) at Haoshoku.

I don't doubt his progress with Haki. He's just not instantly the fawksomest character because he's the only one shown so far to imbue Haki with his DF.
he was almost on par with vice sdmirals
he trained 1 and half year by one of the world's strongest haki user
took down 50000 by one glance/look/stare/burst...
And you are still calling him noob... Atleast give him some credit...

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

he was almost on par with vice sdmirals
he trained 1 and half year by one of the world's strongest haki user
took down 50000 by one glance/look/stare/burst...
And you are still calling him noob... Atleast give him some credit...
I give him credit for imbuing Haki with his DF.
As for using basics, he's still not on par with well IMO The VA's.

Don't overrate him.