Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Why should I make a seperate thread for something so small. I just wanted to show a picture of a real life pirate girl who conquered the seas on her own in a little boat at the age of 17.

And I think with a little imagination she looks a lot like Nami as well. If you read the entire post you would've known why you should pretend that she has red hair.
she's not a pirate man

Brucewen001

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why should I make a seperate thread for something so small. I just wanted to show a picture of a real life pirate girl who conquered the seas on her own in a little boat at the age of 17.

And I think with a little imagination she looks a lot like Nami as well. If you read the entire post you would've known why you should pretend that she has red hair.
wow! You really have something for nami in your heart...sanji San...
Btw this is question thread that's why I said that...

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question : Why did not boa use slave arrow against luffy when she encountered him while bathing? .it would have turned him to stone irrespective of whether he had attraction or not

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question : Why did not boa use slave arrow against luffy when she encountered him while bathing? .it would have turned him to stone irrespective of whether he had attraction or not
Oh sorry, I forgot about this.

It's because Mero Mero Merrow had been working up to that point, don't fix what isn't broken right? Of course it failed, then with that the shock. It's like shooting a guy with an SMG only to find out it didn't work, you'd be shocked out of your mind too, when an ordinary fist would work.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh sorry, I forgot about this.

It's because Mero Mero Merrow had been working up to that point, don't fix what isn't broken right? Of course it failed, then with that the shock. It's like shooting a guy with an SMG only to find out it didn't work, you'd be shocked out of your mind too, when an ordinary fist would work.
so are you saying Oda didn't think about perfume feur till that point

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

so are you saying Oda didn't think about perfume feur till that point
No, I'm saying character reactions played a part why she didn't use Perfume Femur or Slave Arrow in there. It's like launching a V-2 rocket. That rocket can decimate a small village and kill everyone in there, but it's so slow and easily spotted that you can get out of its range while having time to take a 10 minute bath.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

so are you saying Oda didn't think about perfume femur till that point
You are over thinking it, the whole point was that Luffy and Boa would meet. Besides that it was done this way for comedy relief.

If Oda was thinking anything, it was about the story. step 1) how do I make Luffy and Boa friends.

If Oda wanted to kill Luffy he would've fallen off his boat in chapter 1.

Why was captain Kuro able to wait for years with his plan if he was such an impatient man..

Oda Oda Oda...

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You are over thinking it, the whole point was that Luffy and Boa would meet. Besides that it was done this way for comedy relief.

If Oda was thinking anything, it was about the story. step 1) how do I make Luffy and Boa friends.

If Oda wanted to kill Luffy he would've fallen off his boat in chapter 1.

Why was captain Kuro able to wait for years with his plan if he was such an impatient man..

Oda Oda Oda...
hmmm i could not do much except smiling :D .:kiss:

Question :Last Manga chapter last page,When they entered New World ,They were some serious lightning strike at the back ground .There are serious confusion if it is a normal lightning storm or the lightning island among fans .I too believe it is the lightning island cause they were carried along the current of the gigantic whales. what do u guys think ?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hmmm i could not do much except smiling :D .:kiss:

Question :Last Manga chapter last page,When they entered New World ,They were some serious lightning strike at the back ground .There are serious confusion if it is a normal lightning storm or the lightning island among fans .I too believe it is the lightning island cause they were carried along the current of the gigantic whales. what do u guys think ?
If they are that close to an island it wouldn't make any sense when Nami says that the compasses are all over the place. In the case of an island at least on compass should be locked onto the thunder island.

I believe that the top part of the page are clouds, then there is some white which is the sky in the distance below that there are huge waves crashing into each other. But we'll know for sure next week.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

question: how long do you think we will have to wait until a reunion of smoker and luffy tashigi and zoro because i mean they showed them two chapters ago the he takes them on a white smoke ride and completely skips them do you guys think they are close to their marine base or maybe close to them on cause its like he tempted us with the prospect of seeing those two then just with the next chapter he took it away from us

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

question: how long do you think we will have to wait until a reunion of smoker and luffy tashigi and zoro because i mean they showed them two chapters ago the he takes them on a white smoke ride and completely skips them do you guys think they are close to their marine base or maybe close to them on cause its like he tempted us with the prospect of seeing those two then just with the next chapter he took it away from us
No, Oda never tempted us. He just placed the certainty that the SH will meet them later. In how many arcs we wouldn't know, but they will meet. Now, as for being close to G5, I don't think so. Whitestrom clearly took them far from the base, since the boats fleeing FI that Hodi destroyed all floated up to G5.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

haha well he tempted me i was looking forward to it well only time will tell when we will see them i was thinking it would be pretty much immediatly because they met him before they entered the grand line then towards the end of the alabasta arc so maybe if they do it the same since they kind of already are in the 2nd half im thinking/hoping towards the end of this first arc maybe if the big mama comes to furition and its the first thing they do in the 2nd half i would think maybe somewhere towards the end the might meet again but who knows i doubt im even in the ballpark haha

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Check this out
You must be registered for see images

Bottom Panel

Here's a closer view

Did Oda explain in an SBS why WB's Jolly Roger on Ace's back on this page is a Swastika?
And it seems to be like that for many pages after.

Later it ends up like this

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

It went from this

to this

Did the Tattoo evolve?

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Check this out

Bottom Panel

Here's a closer view

Did Oda explain in an SBS why WB's Jolly Roger on Ace's back on this page is a Swastika?
And it seems to be like that for many pages after.

Later it ends up like this

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

It went from this

to this

Did the Tattoo evolve?
No,

Originally in the manga, a manji was behind it instead of a cross, while the current version is originally only used in the anime in order to avoid confusion with a swastika, like the ones used for Nazi flags. The swastika symbol used by the Nazis is not to be confused with the symbol Oda chose to use, though, as the Nazi one has the arms of the cross bent at right angles while the Whitebeard one has them bent at left. However, in Shonen Jump #50, Oda commented that from Chapter 434 onwards he would have to use the cross version of the flag in the manga as well, being told to do so by the higher-ups at Shueisha.

censorship..

source:

Last edited:

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No,

Originally in the manga, a manji was behind it instead of a cross, while the current version is originally only used in the anime in order to avoid confusion with a swastika, like the ones used for Nazi flags. The swastika symbol used by the Nazis is not to be confused with the symbol Oda chose to use, though, as the Nazi one has the arms of the cross bent at right angles while the Whitebeard one has them bent at left. However, in Shonen Jump #50, Oda commented that from Chapter 434 onwards he would have to use the cross version of the flag in the manga as well, being told to do so by the higher-ups at Shueisha.

censorship..

source:

I see.
Thanks!
Leave it to Hitler to ruin a symbol of Buddhism, the most peaceful religion in the world.
True that.
At least he's no longer alive... or is he?