Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Why didn't BB's fruit absorb the effects of the poison when the warden coated him and his crew in his df's poison? Would magellan be able to beat him 1v1 even with blackbeards 2 powers?

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

taken from one piece wikia :

Due to her hellish experience with the first man she ever saw, the one who painfully burned the Hoof of the Soaring Dragon onto her back, Hancock has a bitter hatred towards all men. Rayleigh got an exception for helping out Hancock in her past.

Elder Nyon is good friends with Silvers Rayleigh and Shakky. Rayleigh refers to Elder Nyon with her former name, Gloriosa. Before her return to Amazon Lily, Nyon lived with Rayleigh and Shakky on Sabaody Archipelago while sheltering the Gorgon Sisters after their escape from the World Nobles.

Use wikia to search for relationships between characters :)
was it mentioned in the manga ? or just wiki ? In anime the only thing mentioned was you have helped us a lot in the past rayliegh something like that.was it mentioned in the manga ?I thought Rayliegh called Nyon by her actual name cause she was also love sick once and I thought it was Rayliegh .

Last edited:

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

O.O my question started an argument.... Did Shanks get his scar from BB before he met Luffy meaning he was weaker but then he said he wasnt going easy and made a serious face?.. which could mean he still thinks BB might beat him in a fight but then BB dropped it??

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

O.O my question started an argument.... Did Shanks get his scar from BB before he met Luffy meaning he was weaker but then he said he wasnt going easy and made a serious face?.. which could mean he still thinks BB might beat him in a fight but then BB dropped it??
first show me when BB has fought like a real man,then I will answer your question :p .

shanks himself mentioned that the scar he got from BB hurt a lot more than losing his arm .The reason is obvious that He also mentioned that BB is very dangerous ,first making everyone to trust him and then striking them when they are least expecting .we haven't seen their fight either and so can't jump into conclusions.As per the evidence ,don't forget the war arc,BB himself said that he was not ready to challenge shanks yet .why would he say that if he is so stronger than shanks .He would would have given a scar to shanks when he was least excepting it.
His girly and vicious means doesn't have any end .

Last edited:

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

was it mentioned in the manga ? or just wiki ? In anime the only thing mentioned was you have helped us a lot in the past rayliegh something like that.was it mentioned in the manga ?I thought Rayliegh called Nyon by her actual name cause she was also love sick once and I thought it was Rayliegh .

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

first show me when BB has fought like a real man,then I will answer your question :p
This chapter :

He also mentioned that BB is very dangerous ,first making everyone to trust him and then striking them when they are least expecting

This page. BB admits that he joined WB pirates not to deceive them but to increase his chances of finding Yami Yami fruit. He had a dream just like Zoro, Sanji or anyone else in Straw Hats. He said he was about to give up on it and live as a WB pirate but fortune smiled on him.

He would would have given a scar to shanks when he was least excepting it.
That's not true.

Shanks said that he wasn't careless or anything, implying that Blackbeard is stronger than he looks.

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i have a question
Does blackbeard have a WB tattoo cos if he didnt then it would look suspicous but we have never seen one either?

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here my question:
Robin stayed with Dragon for past 2 years, right.
Does anyone think that she was trained by Dragon?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here my question:
Robin stayed with Dragon for past 2 years, right.
Does anyone think that she was trained by Dragon?
I doubt Dragon had the time to give her personal training for 2 years. I'm sure the revolutionaries have plenty of other capable people that can train her.

Dragon did say he wanted to see her. So they probably had some talks about important world history and the future and his plans with the revolutionary army.