Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

thanks a lot :) it's the only one i couldnt find
I really love some of the One Piece music. The sadder themes are amazing and Whitebeard also had some bad ass music, real pirate feel to it. I hope the New world won't let me down.

Naruto's music was good in the first part too but I guess they wanted to copy it too much and I don't really like the shippuuden music anymore.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Magellan's Doku Doku no mi is paramecia and he is vulnerable to normal hits but no one in their right mind want to touch him. He doesn't have a "logia" body, he is just covered in poison.

As for Blackbeard, his powers work like a blackhole. Everything gets sucked up in a blackhole, even light. So this way even attacks, pain and everything else gets sucked in by his power. That is why Blackbeard is more sensitive to physical attacks, as demonstrated by Ace.
Thank you Nosebleed san<3 .Magellan's doku doku mi is paramicia ,so far I thought it was a logia :eek: .

Question: how does boa and the elder know so much about Rayliegh ? I was watching the anime where they mention something like "we are in debt to you rayliegh " . can any one explain me about what that is ?

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I really love some of the One Piece music. The sadder themes are amazing and Whitebeard also had some bad ass music, real pirate feel to it. I hope the New world won't let me down.

Naruto's music was good in the first part too but I guess they wanted to copy it too much and I don't really like the shippuuden music anymore.
Yeah some of the soundtracks are really amazing, they do capture that pirate them so well :) the majority is good background music, but not really meant to listen to by itself though, although i've found a handful of excellent soundtracks to add to my collection.

I'll admit I prefer Naruto's soundtracks overall though, both the first part and shippuden, both artists are just brilliant, and the anime does an amazing job of pairing the music to the situation too. that's the main reason I like the anime so much.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thank you Nosebleed san<3 .Magellan's doku doku mi is paramicia ,so far I thought it was a logia :eek: .

Question: how does boa and the elder know so much about Rayliegh ? I was watching the anime where they mention something like "we are in debt to you rayliegh " . can any one explain me about what that is ?
taken from one piece wikia :

Due to her hellish experience with the first man she ever saw, the one who painfully burned the Hoof of the Soaring Dragon onto her back, Hancock has a bitter hatred towards all men. Rayleigh got an exception for helping out Hancock in her past.

Elder Nyon is good friends with Silvers Rayleigh and Shakky. Rayleigh refers to Elder Nyon with her former name, Gloriosa. Before her return to Amazon Lily, Nyon lived with Rayleigh and Shakky on Sabaody Archipelago while sheltering the Gorgon Sisters after their escape from the World Nobles.

Use wikia to search for relationships between characters :)

Last edited:

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't have time to go over episodes right now but the name and the sound of the tune suggests that it's played when they set sail and they usually do that at the end of an arc or at the start of an arc, so that's where you should look.

Last edited:

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Did WB wanna make Ace Pirate King because i remember once i said it and people were like yah its true... and what he said? but i dont remember him saying something like that... so did he?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Did WB wanna make Ace Pirate King because i remember once i said it and people were like yah its true... and what he said? but i dont remember him saying something like that... so did he?
Yes. WB had planned to make Ace the Pirate King, Ace was the other way around.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So when Shanks came to end the war, why did Coby pass out ? Was it because he realised he was about to die from the hit he was about to take from Akainu, or is it that, when Shanks coated his sword with Armament Haki, for doing so, and maybe to intimidate Akainu, he has to use even a little bit of Haoshoku Haki ? I think it is the first one, but it is ok to ask a dumb question once in a while :D

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So when Shanks came to end the war, why did Coby pass out ? Was it because he realised he was about to die from the hit he was about to take from Akainu, or is it that, when Shanks coated his sword with Armament Haki, for doing so, and maybe to intimidate Akainu, he has to use even a little bit of Haoshoku Haki ? I think it is the first one, but it is ok to ask a dumb question once in a while :D
He passed out because of physical and mental exhaustion from facing one of the cruelest superiors of the Marines and the war.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't know which specific chapter, but it was stated in the war.

Anyway, do you think Crocodile in the past was a girl? Ivankov knows his secret, only his back profile was shown in Chapter 0, and his child appearance is too androgynous to be a boy.

Last edited:

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't know which specific chapter, but it was stated in the war.

Anyway, do you think Crocodile in the past was a girl? Ivankov knows his secret, only his back profile was shown in Chapter 0, and his child appearance is too androgynous to be a boy.
the one who stated that is akainu and squardo spit it all out after he got duped by akainu, all newgate want is ace can get along with all the crew and sail the grandline as 1 big family,

yeah croc most likely is a girl, what else can it be when it involve ivankov ?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm too lazy to search and I'm almost out, but I can definitely say WB wanted Ace to become PK. Ask any other big OP forum, they'll usually say the same I do. Maybe they can provide some scans too.

Really. Hmm.