Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Paramecia, paramecia, unusual logia (It absorbs everything, incluiding pain. Can't phase through attacks like other logia)
then all my 3 guesses were correct..but yami yami doesn't have a form like other logias ...What do u think?

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

doesnt shanks know about raftel? because he was part of their crew and roger gave him his straw hat. Do you think roger may of left buggy and shanks somewhere so that they dont know how to get to raftel and can have their own adventure
I think Shanks do not know where Raftel is. Becouse, ı think, Shanks and Buggy were new members of Roger's crew.

Reactions: Luther

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I watched but I still don't get why yami yami does not have a form.Even magelin poison has a form why not yami yami?
Magellan's Doku Doku no mi is paramecia and he is vulnerable to normal hits but no one in their right mind want to touch him. He doesn't have a "logia" body, he is just covered in poison.

As for Blackbeard, his powers work like a blackhole. Everything gets sucked up in a blackhole, even light. So this way even attacks, pain and everything else gets sucked in by his power. That is why Blackbeard is more sensitive to physical attacks, as demonstrated by Ace.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

On my question: You should all pay attention to the cover stories. You never know when it's gonna be relevant in the future.

doesnt shanks know about raftel? because he was part of their crew and roger gave him his straw hat. Do you think roger may of left buggy and shanks somewhere so that they dont know how to get to raftel and can have their own adventure
Shanks knows about Raftel, that much is sure. Maybe Roger also left Buggy and Shanks on the ship, but based on Rayleigh's testaments about the former PK, I doubt he did that.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I would really like Boa and Lili's opinion on this.

I know that Bartholomew Kuma's paw powers are still somewhat of a mystery, but i have a thought on them. I was recently watching the part at sabaody where he separates the Mugiwara's on purpose. Have you noticed that each time that he has decided to remove the glove he always asks the question, "If you were to go on vacation, where would you like to go?"

Now this is just a theory, but is it possible that where he sends them is not by his choice but rather where their heart desires to go? It seems far fetched, but plausible.

I remember a past thread where someone said that he knew where he was sending them, but it just didn't make much sense to me. How does he know the SH's well enough to know where to send them? Clearly he knows their roles and fighting abilities, but each island served as a huge step for each member towards living their dream.

I just want an opinion, nothing really to answer.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I know that Bartholomew Kuma's paw powers are still somewhat of a mystery, but i have a thought on them. I was recently watching the part at sabaody where he separates the Mugiwara's on purpose. Have you noticed that each time that he has decided to remove the glove he always asks the question, "If you were to go on vacation, where would you like to go?"

Now this is just a theory, but is it possible that where he sends them is not by his choice but rather where their heart desires to go? It seems far fetched, but plausible.

I remember a past thread where someone said that he knew where he was sending them, but it just didn't make much sense to me. How does he know the SH's well enough to know where to send them? Clearly he knows their roles and fighting abilities, but each island served as a huge step for each member towards living their dream.

I said that already. I agree

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If that was plausible, then explain how he repelled Luffy's pain and fatigue.

Nah just kidding, I actually don't know either :shrug:

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

does anyone know what soundtrack is playing in these scenes?

episodee 354 food nami and shadows when franky is talking to brook
and ep 300 zoro the fierce god, right after he beats kaku

i'm talking about the sad soundtrack, can't find it anywhere on yt without a name. thanks

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

does anyone know what soundtrack is playing in these scenes?

episodee 354 food nami and shadows when franky is talking to brook
and ep 300 zoro the fierce god, right after he beats kaku

i'm talking about the sad soundtrack, can't find it anywhere on yt without a name. thanks
include the video so i can hear it