Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

+ Shakki left amazon lily to get rid of her love sickness. I think she'd be a little open about it if she'd be luffy's grandmother. Seriously >.>
Aren't you mistaking Shakki with Gloriosa?

Why not? Seems like a lovely couple. Dragon's birth fits with the time Shakky quit on pirating. She quit about 40 years ago and Dragon look's like he's around 40 years.

Also, another thing that made me believe this, is that Shakky was quick to figure out Boa would fell in love with Luffy. How would she do that? Just because Luffy seemed cool to her? Or was it because she knew a man that was similiar to Luffy and she figured out Boa of all people would fell in love with someone like her old lover.
Well, that is a good explanation... But why didn't she react differently to Monkey? Something other than just saying, I'm cheering for you?
In the least, she should have gotten teary eyes, like Rayleigh

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For the above question:

He does not regenerate, he reforms. There is a difference. Yes he will be cut, but given OP character durability and endurance, I doubt he'd die.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Aren't you mistaking Shakki with Gloriosa
I think that was a sarcasm.

Well, that is a good explanation... But why didn't she react differently to Monkey? Something other than just saying, I'm cheering for you?
In the least, she should have gotten teary eyes, like Rayleigh
Rayleigh cried mantears for his own reasons, more specific, he was happy to see that Roger didn't lie.

The only thing I could think of is that she's a tough woman who doesn't express her feelings in that way :shrug:

Honestly, I don't know how would a fictional female pirate react to seeing her pirate grandson for the first time in her life while beating up a guy to a bloody pulp like it's on daily basis.

Last edited:

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But she didn't come to save Luffy when Pacifistas and Kizaru appeared. Sometimes pirate help eachother, right!

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Might not say allot, but Whitebeard did state something about Shanks returning with 1 arm.
I think he was a Yonko at Romance Dawn.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have a question. How many of you out there think Makino's baby's father is Shanks?

You must be registered for see images

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I didn't even know she had a baby until now. But of course given how much time he decided to stay at the town, it's very plausible.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He stayed there for a year, and although he was only supposed to stay for a short time at first he decided to make the town his base. 9 months, seems plausible and a surprise that may come in the future after Luffy has finished his adventure? And the mayor seems angry with the baby, he's usually only angry when it has something to do with pirates. The baby's hair is also red, if the coloring is correct

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He stayed there for a year, and although he was only supposed to stay for a short time at first he decided to make the town his base. 9 months, seems plausible and a surprise that may come in the future after Luffy has finished his adventure? And the mayor seems angry with the baby, he's usually only angry when it has something to do with pirates. The baby's hair is also red, if the coloring is correct
The coloring is fan made. The Mayor is angry (hiding his proud) because he is reading the newspaper reporting about Luffy.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

does anyone know what soundtrack is playing in these scenes?

episodee 354 food nami and shadows when franky is talking to brook
and ep 300 zoro the fierce god, right after he beats kaku

i'm talking about the sad soundtrack, can't find it anywhere on yt without a name. thanks :)

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

doesnt shanks know about raftel? because he was part of their crew and roger gave him his straw hat. Do you think roger may of left buggy and shanks somewhere so that they dont know how to get to raftel and can have their own adventure