Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

How did Otohime gave birth to Shirahoshi? How did she even made *** with Neptune?

I wish Luffy would ask that. It's the most serious questions next to "do fishmen/mermen/skeleton poop?".

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

How did Otohime gave birth to Shirahoshi? How did she even made *** with Neptune?

I wish Luffy would ask that. It's the most serious questions next to "do fishmen/mermen/skeleton poop?".
One of the many mysteries of One Piece.

I bet one of Neptune's spermcells is as big as a regular baby so maybe, the cell crawled in. Like some reversed labor touched the egg inside Otohime and got out again and grew outside of the womb.

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

LOL. I wish too. It would be funny. Dam, Luffy is really funnyst charactar.

Shirahoshi's birth! Seriouyly they do ***, and sanji knows that?

alipjana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Evidence please.

one oiece wiki:
ozu was seen alongside all of the other Whitebeard Pirates at Ace and Whitebeard's funeral on an island in the New World, still missing the arm that he lost to Aokiji
You must be registered for see images

The weekly shonen jump chapter had his arm intact.Oda rectified himself upon the release of volume 60

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

question : why is shanks the most respected yonkou in the world ?.At tleast the marines respect him. Does He too have a bounty in his head ?

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't know where you got that from.
when sengokou agrees to return B and ACe's body .He mentions that "since it is you Red hair,I am agreeing to it " ,doesn't more than enough that the marine respects shanks ?I want to know is there any back story behind it ? also how much bounty does he have ?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

when sengokou agrees to return B and ACe's body .He mentions that "since it is you Red hair,I am agreeing to it " ,doesn't more than enough that the marine respects shanks ?I want to know is there any back story behind it ? also how much bounty does he have ?
No mention of his bounty.

No backstory as of yet.

A sign of respect from Sengoku doesn't mean he's the "Most Respected Yonkou" now. He even respected Whitebeard, does that mean he has the "Most Respected" title? Also, Sengoku doesn't equal all Marines. Akainu and some Vice Admirals were all for a fight.