Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

during the episode were sabo is hit by a grenade launcher ,I thought he died ,atleast that is how it was showed but in the next episode Ivan mentions about someone to dragon saying HE is seriously injured .IS that sabo ?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

maybe Mihawk gave on eye to Zoro so he can fight Shanks and say u lost an arm and i lost an eye!
Shanks used 2 Swords before he lost his arm.
Mihawk was already at a numerical disadvantage.
I don't think giving up a Hawk Eye would merit a fight between Mihawk & Shanks.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Repost
during the episode were sabo is hit by a grenade launcher ,I thought he died ,atleast that is how it was showed but in the next episode Ivan mentions about someone to dragon saying HE is seriously injured .IS that sabo ?

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SMH the blast that hit pell is even bigger than that fireworks blast that hit sabo so sabo might be alive
Pell was also a grown man and guard for the king of Arabasta, and had a devil fruit.

Sabo was a kid :| there's no way of knowing that he survived the grenade launcher unless he shows up later on in the story.

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Repost
Sabo being alive is just an assumption we, the fans, made. Oda hasn't revealed anything yet. Oda also drew a cover page with the three brothers older, including Sabo. I guess that was some sort of hint that he might be alive but that's just my opinion. We'll have to wait and see.

You must be registered for see images

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Pell was also a grown man and guard for the king of Arabasta, and had a devil fruit.

Sabo was a kid :| there's no way of knowing that he survived the grenade launcher unless he shows up later on in the story.
that blast is not that big anyway fireworks spark at the new year is bigger

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

k thank you for the post ,it looks wonderful.Hope to see sabo in the future :) .

Next Question :
Is Geco moria alive or dead after the war arc . Daflamingo was about to be kill Gego moria but after some chit chat ,nothing was shown whether he is alive or not ?

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

there is a wild chance that he might survived after being attacked by some pacifista and doflamingo but still i don't think doflamingo like to spare his prey

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He disappeared before Doflamingo could kill him. I think he died. But there really isn't any way to know yet. Oda will probably reveal more later :shrug:

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Moria is alive. Oda almost never kills a named character unless it's in flashbacks. Moria would be killed by Doflaming and shown dead if Oda really wanted to kill him off.

-Shanks-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Here is another question : In the latest chapter we saw that the tamatebako is filled with explosives. If it was for the Big Mom to open it, and assuming she has at least the 2 basic types of Haki, would she be able to predict the explosion, at the time she opens the box, so that she could use Busushoku haki to protect herself ?!

Don't know how I thought about that :s

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Here is another question : In the latest chapter we saw that the tamatebako is filled with explosives. If it was for the Big Mom to open it, and assuming she has at least the 2 basic types of Haki, would she be able to predict the explosion, at the time she opens the box, so that she could use Busushoku haki to protect herself ?!

Don't know how I thought about that :s
Colours of Observation doesn't predict events, it reads intentions. A chest is an inanimate object, most of the times, so it doesn't have an intention, and Big Mom can't predict it.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

question in lastest manga ,I read caribou mentions he is gonna tell about shiroshohi .who was he planning to tell that abt ?
Also mr.pekoms mentions caribous bounty as 2 billion where it is supposed to 200m

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

question in lastest manga ,I read caribou mentions he is gonna tell about shiroshohi .who was he planning to tell that abt ?
Also mr.pekoms mentions caribous bounty as 2 billion where it is supposed to 200m
This is a thread for questions not predictions, that person was literally barely introduced (INTRODUCED) in the latest chapter, how could we know who he is?
I think it's DoFlamingo anyway.

It has been said plenty of times, it was a mistranslation. 2 Billion = 200 Million.
Nonetheless, Europeans think 1 Billion is 1 000 Million, whereas Americans think 1 Billion is 100 Million. It's a matter of culture I guess, so if *********** are Americans, it would be natural. Nonetheless, Caribou's bounty is over 200 Million, more specifically 210 Million.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question
I asked this on another thread, but I want more opinions.
I've been wondering about Law's sword. Its obviously no ordinary blade, just look at the size of it and the design. Of course, it could be just fancy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of the 12. There is still mystery surrounding him after all.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: