3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

I forget.
Have Tamanegi, Ninjin & Piiman been shown in any Cover Stories?
Yes. I think they were shown in more, but they have been shown in at least one, the current one. (From the Decks of the World)

To better re word his question:

If two people were to split a devil fruit, would they both receive the powers from the fruit? Or would it not work at all?

Not sure this has been revealed yet^
Nope, the fruit loose it's validity after the first bite.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

in lvl of stregth do you guys think the yonku arnt all on wb lvl and there just admiral lvl and do you think that garp is alot stronger then the admirals

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

in lvl of stregth do you guys think the yonku arnt all on wb lvl and there just admiral lvl and do you think that garp is alot stronger then the admirals
There's no such thing as Admiral Level, WB Level, Yonkou Level. These are just titles and strength is entirely another subject.

How are you so sure?
Oda said so in an SBS.

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question : In which manga chapter or episode was it shown that Bonny escaped Akainu .Last time I saw her in the anime ,she was tied to the pole by BB and all her pirates were defeated?

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i have a question : what would Vivi's Reaction be if she saw the straw hats again?

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i have a question : what would Vivi's Reaction be if she saw the straw hats again?
She would be delighted. Nice Robin, Crocodile's right hand is their nakama, Crocodile has become an ally or at the very least a neutral force to Straw Hats and last but not least - Bon Clay, the one who imitated her father and brought their country and people to destruction, is one of the best Luffy's friends xd

Not to mention Mr. 3 who almsot killed them and Vivi on the Little Garden and Daz Bones.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question : In which manga chapter or episode was it shown that Bonny escaped Akainu .Last time I saw her in the anime ,she was tied to the pole by BB and all her pirates were defeated?
It hasn't been shown nor in the anime nor in the manga what happened to Bonny after she was captured by Akainu. The only time she was shown after the timeskip was on a cover with most of the Supernova's post-timeskip looks and there she appeared like someone who was trying to hide her identity and thus it was assumed she escaped. However when, why or how that happened is not known, nor is it even proven whether she really escaped at all.

Reactions: Lili-Chwan

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have a question too: Does anyone knows anything about Luffy's mother? I don't know anything about her.
Nothing has been stated, ever about her.
Its not really relevant right now, but Oda never leaves any loose ends.
So she'll obviously pop up later(flashback or something else)

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nothing has been stated, ever about her.
Its not really relevant right now, but Oda never leaves any loose ends.
So she'll obviously pop up later(flashback or something else)
I thought so, xd
I think when Luffy meet his father, may be it will be clear. Its really hard to imagine her. Mey be she is still alive.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought so, xd
I think when Luffy meet his father, may be it will be clear. Its really hard to imagine her. Mey be she is still alive.
Maybe she was the daughter of a Gorosei, prompting Dragon on his Revolutionary... stuff.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think it's safe to say that Luffy's mother isn't famous or a threat to the WG. In the war of the best Sengoku revealed that Roger was Ace's father and Dragon was Luffy's father. If they have that kind of intel they would've also revealed Luffy's mother if they knew who it was or if she was of any importance.

I'm pretty sure they know who Dragon's wife is. It is Garp's son after all.

So... I think Luffy's mom will just be a normal woman. If she isn't she might already be dead which explains her absence in Luffy's childhood. OR she is some kind of big shot but then there has to be a really good explenation why we haven't heared of her yet.

AT sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think it's safe to say that Luffy's mother isn't famous or a threat to the WG. In the war of the best Sengoku revealed that Roger was Ace's father and Dragon was Luffy's father. If they have that kind of intel they would've also revealed Luffy's mother if they knew who it was or if she was of any importance.

I'm pretty sure they know who Dragon's wife is. It is Garp's son after all.

So... I think Luffy's mom will just be a normal woman. If she isn't she might already be dead which explains her absence in Luffy's childhood. OR she is some kind of big shot but then there has to be a really good explenation why we haven't heared of her yet.
Mey be like Usopp's mother. That conclusion of yours might be right.
In the firts place, I thought that Luffy's mother could be one of the yonkou's, but now we know that she isn't one of them. And I think she is (or were) not a pirate. And also I think normal persons do not want to marry someone like Dragon or Roger. She is (were) not normal person, I believe that.:confused: that.