0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

What has Dragon been up to? Any ideas :confused:
Same old I guess.

ummm then why did buggy say that! buggy in the anime thinks about how luffy knows ray-san?

basically why did buggy say that he might be luffys uncle
It's just a random guess. Doesn't mean it's true.

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dragon is probably creating havoc for the marines like usual. You know, guerrilla war stuff, stealing food, sinking ships, etc etc

supernov4

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dragon is just a character who is so mysterious we don't know his powers or abilities, don't know his plan or how he even ties into the story in the future of one piece i think he is going to be a curve ball somewhere down the line.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dragon is just a character who is so mysterious we don't know his powers or abilities, don't know his plan or how he even ties into the story in the future of one piece i think he is going to be a curve ball somewhere down the line.
Explain more of this "Curve Ball" if you will.

supernov4

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well I was on here reading people discuss the end of one piece and nobody really mentioned Dragon, everyone was saying that luffy was going to be the one to take down the WG but I don't think he will go after the WG unless they pick a fight with him first (taking Robin and Ace) I figure Dragon is going to be the one who wipes out the WG or some kind of huge event I'm just not sure what that will be cause of the lack information about him.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well I was on here reading people discuss the end of one piece and nobody really mentioned Dragon, everyone was saying that luffy was going to be the one to take down the WG but I don't think he will go after the WG unless they pick a fight with him first (taking Robin and Ace) I figure Dragon is going to be the one who wipes out the WG or some kind of huge event I'm just not sure what that will be cause of the lack information about him.
Other than little cameo appearances, no one here has anything they can say about Dragon.
Here in the OP Section, we don't create outrageous claims on things we do not know.
We leave that to the people in the Naruto Section.

supernov4

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm not trying to make any claims stating they were true. I'm just curious what Dragon and most other characters have been doing for 2 years.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I'm not trying to make any claims stating they were true. I'm just curious what Dragon and most other characters have been doing for 2 years.
Well you can state a prediction/theory in this thread on what you think might've went down.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

are u born with haki? or does everyone have it?
i know that not everyone has kings deposition but wat about the others

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Armament Haki and Observation Haki are something everyone could technically get. But Conquerors Haki is something you have to be born with and it is pretty special. And usually you aren't really born being able to use Haki, though that Shandia girl from Skypiea was able to use it from birth.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

are u born with haki? or does everyone have it?
i know that not everyone has kings deposition but wat about the others
Everyone is born with Haki. haki is the drive, the spirit, the will of a person. Some awaken the ability to manipulate that Haki. It can awaken naturally, like Aisa and Otohime, after great stress or traumatic events, like Coby, or through great strain and hard training, like many others. Some are born with the ability to manipulate Haki stronger than others, usually those that awaken the Haki sooner than the others, but, through training, everyone can master the basic 2 times of Haki.

The 3rd Haki, Conqueror's Haki is born with those who are meant to rule over the others. It is extremely rare and, unlike the basic 2, it can neither be trained to increase nor trained to awaken, it's something that you either have or don't, mainly don't.

why is rayleigh called the dark king???
I don't know... Dark King can also be referred as the King of the Underworld, Hades. Maybe it's a clue?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What Garp said at Marineford about Luffy being born with Haoshoku Haki.
Anyone have any theories on this statement?

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Everyone is born with Haki. haki is the drive, the spirit, the will of a person. Some awaken the ability to manipulate that Haki. It can awaken naturally, like Aisa and Otohime, after great stress or traumatic events, like Coby, or through great strain and hard training, like many others. Some are born with the ability to manipulate Haki stronger than others, usually those that awaken the Haki sooner than the others, but, through training, everyone can master the basic 2 times of Haki.

The 3rd Haki, Conqueror's Haki is born with those who are meant to rule over the others. It is extremely rare and, unlike the basic 2, it can neither be trained to increase nor trained to awaken, it's something that you either have or don't, mainly don't.

I don't know... Dark King can also be referred as the King of the Underworld, Hades. Maybe it's a clue?
That's incorrect, if you can't train to increase it, then how did Luffy go from being able to stun a couple of people, to 50,000. You can't train to increase it if you don't have it. But if you have it, it can certainly be increased. Though maybe that's what you were trying to say? :shrug:

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He was probably born with an extremely poor usage of it. At most being able to stun people, not even knock them out.