3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

It is Haki
What the? No it isn't. It's a totally different technique.

Rokushiki is a Martial Art where you train your body to the maximum levels, harding your muscles into iron-like levels and moving your body in such speeds where you appear to teleportate. All those techniques are merely physical.

Haki is more of a Spirit thing, where you use your spirit, will, drive, whatever name you want to call it, and strengthen it and mold it in such levels where it physically manifests and turns into strength.

In Ennies Lobbies, the CP9 all use the first techniques, Rokushiki. Many Marines use it to.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

My mistake, I thought that the parallelism was that it was an early stage of haki, when luffy was getting it explained to him by Rayleigh.. but he paralleled it to Enel's Mantra.

alipjana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ok...well like lucci said that when luffy activates his second gear his life span shortens so after the time skip when he uses it does it mean that it still shortens his life span or does he has mastered it to such an extent that it has no effect on his body whatsover:confused:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

can hawk eyes use haki ?
if he does then how does he put it in his swords slashes?
We do not know if Hawkeyes possesses Haki, but I believe he does simply because I find it hard to believe one could be the greatest swordsman in the world unless he has a away to deal with all DF users out there, but I could be wrong. Nonetheless:

Although we don't know if he has Haki, we know Haki can be spread to one's body and even items one wields. It has been show in the Isle of Women, where all the warriors infused their arrows with Haki. I believe that Haki, being a spiritual power, per se, is about molding your will, spirit, drive, etc, and use it to enhance your body. So you can train and manipulate your spirit into covering your arms, enhancing your punches, your legs, enhancing your kicks and even weapons you are holding, like Arrows, enhancing their speed and piercing powers, or swords, enhancing their slashes, with the addition that Haki is able to physically hit a DF's User body, even Logia users.

ok...well like lucci said that when luffy activates his second gear his life span shortens so after the time skip when he uses it does it mean that it still shortens his life span or does he has mastered it to such an extent that it has no effect on his body whatsover:confused:
We don't know yet. I don't think the risk was taken out completely, but maybe it is more manageable.

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What do you think would be the bounty for Silvers Rayleigh? I mean, he fought on even ground with Kizaru, who is pretty powerful, and I doubt he was going all out. Also knowing the fact that he was with Roger in his crew and was the first mate, what do you think is his bounty? I think it is probably no less than 500,000,000 Beri. Thoughts?

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He still has an active bounty, he mentioned it on Archipelago, cause he said his life would be so much easier if he had no bounty. Which pretty much says he is targeted by bounty hunters. And the bounty hunters don't care unless your bounty is pretty high. Suffice to say, I doubt it is THAT high, but yeah, definitively higher than Luffys atm

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He still has an active bounty, he mentioned it on Archipelago, cause he said his life would be so much easier if he had no bounty. Which pretty much says he is targeted by bounty hunters. And the bounty hunters don't care unless your bounty is pretty high. Suffice to say, I doubt it is THAT high, but yeah, definitively higher than Luffys atm
If anything, I'd shoot as high as 2nd to Dragon(considering he has one being the worst criminal)for Rayleigh.

I think his bounty surpasses the Yonko.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If anything, I'd shoot as high as 2nd to Dragon(considering he has one being the worst criminal)for Rayleigh.

I think his bounty surpasses the Yonko.
Speaking of that, I wonder who had a higher bounty at the time, Dragon or Roger? "Pirate King" or "World's most wanted criminal"?

Was too lazy to check the other pages, so I apologize if its already been discussed.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hasn't been.
I'm going to say that Roger did.

Only because 20+ years before the start of the series is allot of time for a Revolutionary to cause havoc.

This might not mean anything but he did say to Sabo he wasn't strong enough to ____________. Yeah you get it.