Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

oh ok in the war when Luffy sees Ace's Vivre card its not damaged so does that mean that Ace was fully healed but still had bruises and scratches?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

oh ok in the war when Luffy sees Ace's Vivre card its not damaged so does that mean that Ace was fully healed but still had bruises and scratches?
What page specifically? I cannot give a concrete opinion unless I'm shown a page, and there have been several instances that the card has been shown in the war.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hige means moustache, beard or facial hair in japanese. What extactly is he considered there? Whitebeard, Whitemoustache or White facial hair? xD

I guess same goes for manga. What is he considered in One Piece? Whitemoustache or Whitebeard?

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hige means moustache, beard or facial hair in japanese. What extactly is he considered there? Whitebeard, Whitemoustache or White facial hair? xD
Ah, I remember this. Yes Hige means mustache, but Oda did it since in Japanese there's no word corresponding to beard. However, the official romanization is Whitebeard so I don't think you have to worry lol.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

oh idk but its when Akainu was about to attack Luffy and Ace is fighting him
Oh, that. Hmm, how do I say this ..?

The vivre card doesn't show every injury you got. It's a physical representation of your personal compass and your life force. It means that if you're getting better then the card is naturally going to regenerate to what it looked before it burned.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Oh, that. Hmm, how do I say this ..?

The vivre card doesn't show every injury you got. It's a physical representation of your personal compass and your life force. It means that if you're getting better then the card is naturally going to regenerate to what it looked before it burned.
oh i seeeeee

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

how is shiki on the same level as garp and roger?? luffy beat him btw i didnt really pay attention in the movie i have forgotten more than half of it

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

how is shiki on the same level as garp and roger?? luffy beat him btw i didnt really pay attention in the movie i have forgotten more than half of it
Circumstances.

Spoilers for One Piece Movie, Strong New World
Nami managed to Lead the Islands towards one of Grand Line's gargantuan Storms, which was the only thing in the way of Shiki's path to the East Blue. That started to destroy his Island and all the work he did. Earlier that day, the Straw Hats had already invaded the palace and opened fire on all his allies. Both of those events took a toll on Shiki, because he spent 20 years arranging that plan, and seeing it being messed with (and eventually stopped) by another man of East Blue, Luffy. Likewise, Luffy used his rubber body do deal a devastating 3rd Gear Kick infused with the storm's lightning.

One can draw the parallelism with previous events, when Shiki confronted Gol D Roger. His plans to rule the world were ruined by one man from East Blue, a great deal due to a Grand Line Storm, even though Roger was clearly outnumbered. Which is to say that when this happened again, now with Luffy, Shiki wasn't in his best mental sanity, which ultimately lead to his defeat.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's a Question.
WTF is all this spamming in the OP Section?

What is the significance of the Strike(s) on the eye?
All the bad-asses have it like Rayleigh, Shanks, & now Zoro.

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's a Question.

probably jus a coincidence though zoros maybe a special power and didnt shanks get his from blackbeard?

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Here's a Question.

yea latley its starting to get really annoying... were becoming like the naruto section....

LikeItMuch

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just started reading it and geeking out. Does luffy go back and see Laboon? The whale at the Grand Line entrance??? It's killing me..

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

in ennis loby arc ,the villains used some special moves (like moving very fast ,harderning their bodies so that it becomes impenetrable )...are those similar to Haki or completely another kind of power