Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

can i request to have it sticked or is that not how it works?cause this will save alot of pointless threads from being made
I don't know, I'm fairly new to this place myself. Well, that was kinda the point of making this thread, so okay, you PM the mods or something, you do that.

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't know, I'm fairly new to this place myself. Well, that was kinda the point of making this thread, so okay, you PM the mods or something, you do that.
all do my best because it deserves to be you can tell you put alot of work and time into this good job Boa

Dragonfly X

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Idk if this is asked alot. I am in the skypeai arc, and I am a bit confused about Mantra, is Mantra the sensing someone or fighting using dials :shrug:

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Idk if this is asked alot. I am in the skypeai arc, and I am a bit confused about Mantra, is Mantra the sensing someone or fighting using dials :shrug:
that was latent ability that only possessed by certain person, to read ppl mind and to locate someone present, keep watching and u will understand the mantra origin

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

that was latent ability that only possessed by certain person, to read ppl mind and to locate someone present, keep watching and u will understand the mantra origin
No, there were more than one person able to use it, and it was a type of Haki ability, to predict someone's movements. I'm not sure about the ability to locate someone though, you'll have to browse the OP links for that~

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No, there were more than one person able to use it, and it was a type of Haki ability, to predict someone's movements. I'm not sure about the ability to locate someone though, you'll have to browse the OP links for that~
that's why i said CERTAIN since not all ppl can use that :D
and also yeah it can locate present/sound just like enel to locate the number of the enforcer and shandian warrior in the war

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i was wondering does boa join the strawhats?
I was hoping for that, but apparently Oda doesn't think so. :(

Fighting using Dials is called Dial Combat. Mantra is the skill of sensing someone from far away.

Don't spoil him everyone, he's still in Skypeia.

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just wanted to add this to help you
What happened to enel:

And I have a question do mermaids poop? o_O

No really I really wonder that sometimes... And If they do where does it come out from ?! O__O