One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

You still haven´t answered the question, how do you know that df users kids don´t inherit their powers?
Where in the series did you see what you stated, that the power of dead df users become a fruit again?
About your first question, it's obvious. Devil Fruits are attached to a person's self, their abilities aren't transferable that way. How are DF connected to procreating? No way I can think of. The only case I can think of is assuming Dragon is a DF user, which is doubtful but still possible, and we can see Luffy didn't get any effects from having a (presumable) DF user parent. But who knows, the only people who had kids in OP so far are Miss Monday and Makino, and they're not DF users. If Roger and/or Rouge were DF users or if Dragon is confirmed to be a user, then my theory is correct. Until then, we can't answer that question.

To answer your second question, that was adressed at some point in East Blue. I can't remember exactly, but it was stated at the beginning of the series. I'll look up the exact part later for you :)

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You still haven´t answered the question, how do you know that df users kids don´t inherit their powers?
Where in the series did you see what you stated, that the power of dead df users become a fruit again?
Read what happened to the OP Character - THATCH.

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Note: The 'To Victory' O.S.T. has a bad link, the account got deleted it seems, so you might want to change the video linked. Also, good thread~

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And how do you know they don´t inherit their parents power?
Because Oda said so.

While it hasn't been yet explained how to acquire that knowledge, according to Oda in a SBS, the same power of a Devil Fruit can exist more than one time (but not at the same time).
Say Ace didn't die and had a son with that girl he met at a cow farm (what was her name again?). His son will NOT inherit the Mera Mera no Mi because Oda says that the DF power cannot exist at the same time.

Note: The 'To Victory' O.S.T. has a bad link, the account got deleted it seems, so you might want to change the video linked. Also, good thread~
For the love of me, I can't edit my first post. Gotta ask the admins on how to deal with this problem.

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because Oda said so.

Say Ace didn't die and had a son with that girl he met at a cow farm (what was her name again?). His son will NOT inherit the Mera Mera no Mi because Oda says that the DF power cannot exist at the same time.

For the love of me, I can't edit my first post. Gotta ask the admins on how to deal with this problem.
Just PM them the piece of symbols needed from the youtube address and some mod will edit the post for you, it's what I do~

JirayiaRIPforever

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great job!

Question #1. Did ace Have haki?

Question #2. Can haki be used with devil fruit to make it hit logia, meaning could like ace use it to hit smoker with fire fist?

question #3. Does shanks know where raftel is exactly?

question #4. Who is the most powerful overall in the world(dead or alive, excluding Gol D. Roger)

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Yes he did.

2. Yes.

3. Most likely. He's a Yonko in the New World where Raftel has been said to be located. He was also an apprentice aboard Roger Pirates.

4. As of now, it can be debated. But WB stands out because of his feats. So I'm going with WB.

JirayiaRIPforever

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Yes he did.

2. Yes.

3. Most likely. He's a Yonko in the New World where Raftel has been said to be located. He was also an apprentice aboard Roger Pirates.

4. As of now, it can be debated. But WB stands out because of his feats. So I'm going with WB.
i mean if he knows where it is why hasnt he gotten the One piece.?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well then again, him dying wasn't confirmed either, but do you honestly think he survived Zoro's Asura Ichibugin? I don't think Zoro would have said "sorry" if he knew Kaku was still alive.
Eh, I dunno if this has been answered yet, but Kaku is alive.

Check out CP9's cover story.