Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Left panel - possibly Big Mam and Kaidou. The woman has a hair style similiar to Lola's and she's part of Roger's crew.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I seriously doubt he'd have been captured.
I only asked why he never made an appearance not whether he were to participate.

I guess if he were to make an appearance, fans would be too spoilded.
I don't think he would've been captured either, but as I said, he had no reason to fight at that war, so why would he actually go there in the first place?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What will fodder with increased brutality do to Yonko's and Blackbeard? Shanks can solo them all, no matter how much they are. Even Luffy can solo whole fodder marine army.

Jimbe said that marines were given unprecedent power from Government and the reason why Akainu moved HQ to pirates territory is because of this unheard power. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with fodder being more ruthless, it is something that allowed them to challange the strongest pirates of the world in their own territory.
Fodder with increased brutality would stop wannabes from becoming pirates. Existing unknown pirates would be stopped by the fodder. The balance of power would be shifted in favor of the Marines.

Why would you think the increase in power has something to do with Blackbeard and company? Why is it that when power is concerned, you automatically think of individuals with world-changing potential? Maybe it's the fodders that have leveled up? Maybe it's the Pacifistas that have upgraded? Maybe the Marines' standard issue rifles use rifled barrels and pointed bullets now instead of the weak muskets we're used to seeing?

The World Government is doing something right if it survived the Pirate King, far more powerful than Blackbeard. What makes you think it's different now?

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Stop using Naruto logic in One Piece. It doesn't work that way.

EDIT: Also, lol at Akainu's reason. We don't know what his reason is, stop parading your opinion around as fact.

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have one question->

Which is more rarer type of fruit, Yami-Yami no Mi or any Mythical Zoan type?

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have one question->

mythical zoan type but yami yami no mi is also hard to find not to mention almost all the akuma no mi is hard to find :D, but i'll give my vote to mythical zoan type since its mythical:izuna:

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I personally also think Mythical Zoan type is more rare and also stronger, As far we have only seen two Mythical Zoan type users so its surely rare.

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nice find, could be. Best theory I heared about this.

added to the list Rayleigh and Shiki
Rayleigh never came to mind because his hair looks different to me and I always thought he was still at Sabaody Archipelago but he did say he wanted to meet Crocus again so you never know.

Shiki also could be possible, his hair looks the same though we can't tell if the character has a wheel in his head or not because of the hat. The only thing I would question is why he is with Crocus?

Honestly I would hope it's one of the Roger Pirates, it would be interesting to see another crew member and what type of character he would be.

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fodder with increased brutality would stop wannabes from becoming pirates. Existing unknown pirates would be stopped by the fodder. The balance of power would be shifted in favor of the Marines.

Why would you think the increase in power has something to do with Blackbeard and company? Why is it that when power is concerned, you automatically think of individuals with world-changing potential? Maybe it's the fodders that have leveled up? Maybe it's the Pacifistas that have upgraded? Maybe the Marines' standard issue rifles use rifled barrels and pointed bullets now instead of the weak muskets we're used to seeing?

The World Government is doing something right if it survived the Pirate King, far more powerful than Blackbeard. What makes you think it's different now?

I've said this before, and I'll say this again. Stop using Naruto logic in One Piece. It doesn't work that way.

EDIT: Also, lol at Akainu's reason. We don't know what his reason is, stop parading your opinion around as fact.
You're the one parading you opinion as fact and this thread is proof to it.

And please, shut up already with your bigot "stop using naruto logic in one piece" insult. It's annoying.

I was going to reply but I realised there's no point since your post is just one big mess.

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Left panel - possibly Big Mam and Kaidou. The woman has a hair style similiar to Lola's and she's part of Roger's crew.
They are actually part of Shiki's crew.

The woman does look similar to Lola (assuming Big Mam is Lola's mother) but when Garp first mention the Yonko, the outline of Big Mam looks different but a lot can happen in twenty years so it could be a possibility. I don't think any of the men is Kaido though.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So I read this thread, and I think some of the info posted in it could be added to this thread.

NOW, We all saw what happened to Sabo.
But after reading that thread, is it possible Sabo is alive but on another planet?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're the one parading you opinion as fact and this thread is proof to it.

And please, shut up already with your bigot "stop using naruto logic in one piece" insult. It's annoying.

I was going to reply but I realised there's no point since your post is just one big mess.
Lol, the guy who only thinks in terms of powerlevels and weapons says my post is one big mess. Maybe you'd like to check a book that has guidelines on how to write good fiction.

So I read this thread, and I think some of the info posted in it could be added to this thread.

NOW, We all saw what happened to Sabo.
But after reading that thread, is it possible Sabo is alive but on another planet?
I can't edit my first post. Someone should contact the Admins and make it possible to edit first posts.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have one question->

mythical zoan type but yami yami no mi is also hard to find not to mention almost all the akuma no mi is hard to find :D, but i'll give my vote to mythical zoan type since its mythical:izuna:
I personally also think Mythical Zoan type is more rare and also stronger, As far we have only seen two Mythical Zoan type users so its surely rare.
There is only 1 fruit for every ability. so that would make every fruit exactly even rare...

A better question is: How rare are Mythical Zoan fruits among all the Zoan fruits. But only Oda knows so there is no point in asking that one either.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What happens when 2 devil-fruit users get laid and have a kid?
Why haven´t oda ever gotten into that? Surely there have been a df users who´ve done that, it´s impossible for it not to have happened.

I think Lola is an example as i think she´s big mam´s daughter but we don´t know anything yet, they look alike though.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What happens when 2 devil-fruit users get laid and have a kid?
Why haven´t oda ever gotten into that? Surely there have been a df users who´ve done that, it´s impossible for it not to have happened.

I think Lola is an example as i think she´s big mam´s daughter but we don´t know anything yet, they look alike though.
They have a normal kid, simple as that. DF users' kids don't inherit their powers, that much is certain.

Lola has much going for her as Big Mam's daughter yes, but we don't really know for sure.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

They have a normal kid, simple as that. DF users' kids don't inherit their powers, that much is certain.

Lola has much going for her as Big Mam's daughter yes, but we don't really know for sure.
And how do you know they don´t inherit their parents power?

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This was one epic moment may i know the BG music..

and if it was given already please let me knw the Post :izuna:

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Because it's obvious.

Otherwise there would've been plenty of "mutants". If a devil fruit user dies the power is being restored back into a fruit.
You still haven´t answered the question, how do you know that df users kids don´t inherit their powers?
Where in the series did you see what you stated, that the power of dead df users become a fruit again?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You still haven´t answered the question, how do you know that df users kids don´t inherit their powers?
Where in the series did you see what you stated, that the power of dead df users become a fruit again?
I answered it by saying that there aren't mutants like half rubber half sand man. This isn't x-man

As for the devil fruits look it up and pay attention when Oda explains something.