One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Nah, my gut says she'll end up with Luffy, but I really want her to end up with Sanji. It's about time the cook got rewarded for his efforts after all, lol.

If I look at the whole series with romance-tinted sunglasses, you'd see LuNa shipping moments everywhere though.

- Arlong Arc, Luffy gave Nami his hat
- Skypeia, Nami gave Luffy a ride on the Waver and the hat again
- Strong World, yeah the whole thing when they found Sunny

IF I look at everything with shippy eyes.

I want the man who knocked Makino up to be Shanks. Then again, get back to posting at the Pokespe thread! xd
I would love for her to end up with Zoro. If not, with Sanji. But I think Sanji would be fine with Robin, she deserves someone to compensate all that love she was missing through his life and Sanji has so much love to give xd

I don't really like Nami and Luffy. And I don't think we can count giving her his straw hat a "moment" because she's not the only one who had it. Vivi and Usopp did too, are those hints for LuUso and LuVi too? People don't say so, but approve it when it's LuNa *sigh*

And if I look at it with shipping eyes...

-Zoro giving Nami a piggyback ride
-Nami taking care of half-dead Zoro in Thriller Bark
-Zoro thanking Nami for his swords in Kuro arc (has he ever thanked anyone before?)
-The whole thing in Whiskey Peak
-Nami with Kuina's sword (although I don't think it was canon... oh well...)
-Zoro saving Nami from Mr. 1
-Zoro saving Nami from the monsters in Skypiea
-Nami saving Zoro from drowning in Arlong Park and stuff

No matter if they won't turn canon, I'll still ship them <3 I can't help it, I did it since episode 5 (their first encounter in Buggy arc)

But let's not turn this into a shipping war thread xd I've seen many of those and believe me, they don't lead to anything good. Ok, last thing: Buggy and Alvida will be canon! :kiss:

Oh my, I seem to have forgotten to answer there Boa! You replied already? There wasn't any notification or anything, and I had subscribed to the thread! Damn! *runs off*

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I would love for her to end up with Zoro. If not, with Sanji. But I think Sanji would be fine with Robin, she deserves someone to compensate all that love she was missing through his life and Sanji has so much love to give xd

I don't really like Nami and Luffy. And I don't think we can count giving her his straw hat a "moment" because she's not the only one who had it. Vivi and Usopp did too, are those hints for LuUso and LuVi too? People don't say so, but approve it when it's LuNa *sigh*

-Zoro thanking Nami for his swords in Kuro arc (has he ever thanked anyone before?)

No matter if they won't turn canon, I'll still ship them <3 I can't help it, I did it since episode 5 (their first encounter in Buggy arc)

But let's not turn this into a shipping war thread xd I've seen many of those and believe me, they don't lead to anything good. Ok, last thing: Buggy and Alvida will be canon! :kiss:

Oh my, I seem to have forgotten to answer there Boa! You replied already? There wasn't any notification or anything, and I had subscribed to the thread! Damn! *runs off*
Bolded: yeah, so true, if robin wants some love, she can get all love from sanji himself. xd

Underline: O__________O ugh, weird couple would that be.

Th rest about LuZoro: i agree, im a die hard fan of these two, i think they should hook up.

Oda says there will be no romance but who knows? maybe he'll change his mind. :rolleyes:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hmph, I still don't see you posting there. :flaw: xd

You must be registered for see images

See? But even I don't want that. I'm a Sanji x Nami shipper. Oh, and a Zoro x Tashigi one.

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I can't edit my first post. Why is that? MODS! Credits to APF.

In-Manga Maps

Chapter 22; Page 15: (Nami explaining the Red Line vs. Grand Line)

Chapter 51; Page 4: (Mihawk explaining the different 'Blue' oceans)

Chapter 71; Page 4: (Usopp figuring out Nami's island's layout)

Chapter 74; Page 16: (Kuurobi showing the location of Nami's Treasure)

Chapter 101; Page 4: (Nami explaining Reverse Mountain)

Chapter 101; Page 12 & 13: (Nami explaining the Reverse Mountain)

Chapter 105; Page 8: (Crocus explaining the Grand Line paths)

Chapter 179; Page 12: (Arabasta Coast)

Chapter 226; Page 6: (Robin showing map of Jaya Island)

Chapter 248; Page 13: (Shura explaining Skypiea Trial Zones)

Chapter 253; Page 10: (Nami's merge of Jaya/Skypiea Maps: Ancient Jaya)

Chapter 254; Page 19: (Nami's Battle Plan for Skypiea)

Chapter 376; Page 6: (Paulie's Map of Enies Lobby)

Chapter 386; Page 18-19: (Layout of Enies Lobby and everyone's location)

Chapter 392; Page 3: (Constellation from Ohara Library)

Chapter 491; Page10: (Pappug explaining the location of Saboady and FFR Base)

Chapter 496; Page 11: (Camie explaining the location of Fishman Island)

Chapter 498; Page 4: (Hachi explaining the Archipelago Groves)

Chapter 498; Page 11: (Shakky explaining Red Line barrier)

Chapter 522; Page 10: (Nyon explaining the Gates of Justice system)

Blue Data Book; Page 106-107: (Navigation Log of East Blue from One Piece Data Book: Blue)

Blue Data Book; Page 114-115: (Arabasta Map from One Piece Data Book: Blue)

One Piece Log #1: (East Blue from the first One Piece Log)

Color Walk Maps

East Blue:

The Grand Line: Part 1

The Grand Line: Part 2

East Blue Chart: Illustration by Takahashi Tsunemasa

Fan-Made Maps

NOTE: These might not be accurate.

The Grand Line: By 'Al!naJames!'

Link: Grand Line Map

The Grand Line Compilation: By 'giamini' (Thanks jokido for supplying)

Grand Line / Red Line Interpretation: By brennen.exe

Grand Line / Red Line Interpretation: by ZeUs

Grand Line / Red Line Interpretation: By Crampz

World Map Interpretation: By Giamini

Grand Line Interpretation: By Ashura_KingFisher

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thoughts on the possibility Zoro might've awakened Haki?

if Bara Bara No Mi would be better equipped with some sort of Haki?

Void Century's relation to Luffy?

What are your thoughts?

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thoughts on the possibility Zoro might've awakened Haki?

if Bara Bara No Mi would be better equipped with some sort of Haki?

Void Century's relation to Luffy?

What are your thoughts?
He may have, along with Sanji, Robin, Brook, and Franky.

Yes, with Kenbunshoku and Busoshoku it would be enough to compete against the Mid-High Low-Top tier people. Buggy has enough experience to capitalize on it.

I believe the Poneglyphs tell not only what happened during the Void Century, but also what will happen AFTER it. However, I don't think it's related to Luffy at all. At most, it'll be related to the Will of D.

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-BUMP-

Got a question.

Are some of the Marines somehow enhanced through experiments similar to Yamato etc.

omkara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-BUMP-

Got a question.

Are some of the Marines somehow enhanced through experiments similar to Yamato etc.
Oh yes!!! Kuma is the best example for that!! It is the most complicated and expensive project put together by Vegapunk. He might even experiment on small scale with individual marines. The new world might provide a crisp answer. This may also fall in place to Jinbe's words as the WG took measures to fill the hole by giving power to marines. They may have been altered like Kuma (not exactly) insted of providing DF's for everyone (they are rare right!!).

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-BUMP-

Got a question.

This is just my opinion since we have no way of knowing for sure until the SH get into the NW, but I think that the power Jinbe is talking about is the increased brutality of the Marines. Maybe now they're allowed to "kill on sight" which would make them plenty more dangerous than the previous Marines under Sengoku who just aimed to capture.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

can someone show me the vid this is one piece the one with the song in it that sounds like pirates of the carribbean one and is like 6min and is about One Piece from the beginning the end kind of

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh yes!!! Kuma is the best example for that!! It is the most complicated and expensive project put together by Vegapunk. He might even experiment on small scale with individual marines. The new world might provide a crisp answer. This may also fall in place to Jinbe's words as the WG took measures to fill the hole by giving power to marines. They may have been altered like Kuma (not exactly) insted of providing DF's for everyone (they are rare right!!).
Nah not like that where he's like a Robot.
More like Yamato, where he had his DNA screwed with.
This is just my opinion since we have no way of knowing for sure until the SH get into the NW, but I think that the power Jinbe is talking about is the increased brutality of the Marines. Maybe now they're allowed to "kill on sight" which would make them plenty more dangerous than the previous Marines under Sengoku who just aimed to capture.
No, not really what I was referring to but I agree.

Noob Question: Dragon, why didn't he make an appearance during the War?

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question: There is an unknown man on the title page of Chapter 631 drinking with Crocus. Is it possibly the same person in Chapter 0 pg 4, the one with the glasses, big hat on his back and next to Crocus?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Noob Question: Dragon, why didn't he make an appearance during the War?
He had no reason to do so, the Revolutionary Army had no intention of rescuing "Fire Fist" Ace or aiding Whitebeard, they weren't allies either. So, why would he risk himself being captured? (He's the most wanted man and some of the strongest marines gathered there at Marineford...)

EternalMangekyouRinnegan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question: There is an unknown man on the title page of Chapter 631 drinking with Crocus. Is it possibly the same person in Chapter 0 pg 4, the one with the glasses, big hat on his back and next to Crocus?
Isn't that Raylegh?

What will fodder with increased brutality do to Yonko's and Blackbeard? Shanks can solo them all, no matter how much they are. Even Luffy can solo whole fodder marine army.

Jimbe said that marines were given unprecedent power from Government and the reason why Akainu moved HQ to pirates territory is because of this unheard power. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with fodder being more ruthless, it is something that allowed them to challange the strongest pirates of the world in their own territory.

Last edited:

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He had no reason to do so, the Revolutionary Army had no intention of rescuing "Fire Fist" Ace or aiding Whitebeard, they weren't allies either. So, why would he risk himself being captured? (He's the most wanted man and some of the strongest marines gathered there at Marineford...)
I seriously doubt he'd have been captured.
I only asked why he never made an appearance not whether he were to participate.

I guess if he were to make an appearance, fans would be too spoilded.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

nice find, could be. Best theory I heared about this.

added to the list Rayleigh and Shiki