One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The One Piece 'Ask a Question' Thread

Chill, he mean't that no villains or current characters have been confirmed dead(excluding Ace, WB, Kaku and Oars). And Luffy didn't kill Bellamy, just knocked him into next year. Enel didn't even die, and Arlong and Lucci are probably still out there to. As said above, the fact that they all got pwned by Luffy is Oda's substitution for death.
Oh, sorry that I sounded so... "violent" up there, my bad hadn't noticed xd As regards villains...

Spoilers for CP9's and Bellamy's fate!
Bellamy did die. Noy by Luffy, but by Doflamingo, who controlled Sarquiess, remember? And about Kaku... the whole CP9 survived, escaping Enies Lobby thanks to Blueno's ability, so obviously Kaku and Lucci survived too.

You're right about Arlong too, he's still alive, but in prison, Hachi revealed it.

And as regards characters who aren't villains yet important dying...
Spoiler for Impel Down!

Do you really think Bon-chan is alive? :(

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

a question : will Zoro ever get a wife? xd
I do wish Nami is his wife, but Oda said no pairings... yet we got canon pairings... maybe he will, who knows... the fact that it's not shoujo but shonen doesn't mean the characters will end up single in the end...

But we can't answer that question. We're not Oda xd

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh, sorry that I sounded so... "violent" up there, my bad hadn't noticed xd As regards villains...

Spoilers for CP9's and Bellamy's fate!
Bellamy did die. Noy by Luffy, but by Doflamingo, who controlled Sarquiess, remember? And about Kaku... the whole CP9 survived, escaping Enies Lobby thanks to Blueno's ability, so obviously Kaku and Lucci survived too.

You're right about Arlong too, he's still alive, but in prison, Hachi revealed it.

Spoiler for Impel Down!

Yeah I remember, I just mean't Bellamy wasn't killed by Luffy. And do you know which chapter it showed the CP9 escaping? I watched Eneis Lobby in the anime so I don't remember that happening.
And yeah wouldn't Arlong have been in Impel Down? If so, then maybe he escaped to? I have a feeling (or at least hope) that we'll see him again.

And no, Bon-chan is staying dead :(

omkara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Spoiler for Impel Down!

I very much wish he is!!! The ending to such a beautiful friendship would be cruel. And I do not think Oda will let it end without a proper farewell or something (That too if only it has to come to an end).

Still more than half story left... A lot left for new and old characters to be introduced and revived.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I do wish Nami is his wife, but Oda said no pairings... yet we got canon pairings... maybe he will, who knows... the fact that it's not shoujo but shonen doesn't mean the characters will end up single in the end...

But we can't answer that question. We're not Oda xd
dammit oda, no love for zoro :mad:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah I remember, I just mean't Bellamy wasn't killed by Luffy. And do you know which chapter it showed the CP9 escaping? I watched Eneis Lobby in the anime so I don't remember that happening.
And yeah wouldn't Arlong have been in Impel Down? If so, then maybe he escaped to? I have a feeling (or at least hope) that we'll see him again.

Oh I see. It's not that I'm crying for him or something, though xd But true, Luffy hardly ever kills anyone (does the bad guy from the sixth movie count? He was shown killed by Luffy and all, but it isn't canon)

It wasn't animated, it was one of the cover stories, you know the manga covers. I can't remember which ones but One Piece Wiki has the numbers, look it up (I would normally look it for you and post it, but I' incredibly lazy today xd)

I thought Arlong had died at Arlong Park, but then in the Duval arc Hachi said he was in prison. My inmediate thought after Luffy started meeting old characters in Impel Down was that he would meet indeed Arlong somewhere there, then I thought he was free and waited to see him in the Fishman Island arc. I now doubt it though, if he was there he would've appeared by now, specially after Madam Shirley... well, you know who she is xd

I once read a theory that Arlong could have been sent to Enies Lobby, but I don't find it plausible, I don't think he was that important to be sent to EL. Personally, I think he was locked in the marines HQ that aren't in the Grand Line, very probably in East Blue... you know, where Nezumi worked.

And yeah, that got me sad too :( Shouldn't you put that last line in a spoiler though? It's a pretty bad spoiler for those who haven't caught up yet...

omkara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I thought Arlong had died at Arlong Park, but then in the Duval arc Hachi said he was in prison. My inmediate thought after Luffy started meeting old characters in Impel Down was that he would meet indeed Arlong somewhere there, then I thought he was free and waited to see him in the Fishman Island arc. I now doubt it though, if he was there he would've appeared by now, specially after Madam Shirley... well, you know who she is xd

I once read a theory that Arlong could have been sent to Enies Lobby, but I don't find it plausible, I don't think he was that important to be sent to EL. Personally, I think he was locked in the marines HQ that aren't in the Grand Line, very probably in East Blue... you know, where Nezumi worked.

And yeah, that got me sad too :( Shouldn't you put that last line in a spoiler though? It's a pretty bad spoiler for those who haven't caught up yet...
SPOILER
My guess is that there are much more tougher prisons in New World where Arlong must be kept for he must be having an understanding with marines. I fully do not understand what happened between him and Kizaru in the flashback. But there must be some kind of deal where he is indirectly being protected by the world government.
I think the return of Arlong would sound some serious trouble to the government and so he must be placed somewhere in a highly guarded prison somewhere in New World.

P.S: Spoiler some of ur comments too. xd

Last edited:

omkara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

damn right! xd and brook too!
LOL .... Ur absolutely right. I am with you on getting all the Crew their pairs. But I think that would take the story out of its way and end up with a Happy ending, which I do not believe to be happening for this MANGA.

To sum it up, it more than LOVE and settlement!!!! I respect ODA for that!!! :worshippy:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thanks people. For those dying questions:

I believe Arlong is alive. He can't be killed, he made a deal with Kizaru after all. Besides, Hachi confirmed it. There is also a theory about him made as a slave by the Tenyruubito.

Bellamy is dead. He was killed by Doflamingo through Sarquiss.

Bon Clay is dead. How could he ever survive all that?

Luffy has killed someone aside from that monster at Movie 6. In Movie 4, Dead End Adventure. His enemy had eaten the Goa Goa no Mi, and Luffy bazooka'd him into oblivion. Note that DF users die when they fall and drown. Also unconfirmed, but Shiki is also one. At the end of the movie he fell down into the water along with pieces of his island, unless he was rescued, which I highly doubt.

Kaku is alive. Hello Rescue CP9 cover story.

For the pairings question:

I believe Zoro WILL get some. If it's from the crew though, I highly doubt it. I know that everyone in the crew bar Brook will get some. Brook will probably just stay with Crocus and Laboon in the Twin Capes until the end of his life.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thanks people. For those dying questions:

I believe Arlong is alive. He can't be killed, he made a deal with Kizaru after all. Besides, Hachi confirmed it. There is also a theory about him made as a slave by the Tenyruubito.

Bellamy is dead. He was killed by Doflamingo through Sarquiss.

Bon Clay is dead. How could he ever survive all that?

Luffy has killed someone aside from that monster at Movie 6. In Movie 4, Dead End Adventure. His enemy had eaten the Goa Goa no Mi, and Luffy bazooka'd him into oblivion. Note that DF users die when they fall and drown. Also unconfirmed, but Shiki is also one. At the end of the movie he fell down into the water along with pieces of his island, unless he was rescued, which I highly doubt.
Shiki's practically a canon character, I guess that's Luffy's first canon kill. Yay! I don't even know why I'm happy about it xd Although he could've survived somehow, I agree with you, he's most probably dead. And damn, I had forgotten about the villain from Movie 4!

I agree about Bon-chan's death (even if it pains me :() and that Arlong is alive. He was confirmed to be alive by Hachi in the Duval arc, he says "Arlong and Chuu and everyone else was taken prisoners, I escaped and opened a takoyaki restaurant", remember? I wonder if the prison where they are can be seen in the cover story where he meets Camie...

Btw, I just remembered this: Did the skypiean priest, aside from Gedatsu, survive? I also remember another character that died...

Nero from the CP9, killed by Lucci in the Sea Train.

PS: Yes, Zoro will get someone from the crew, it's called Nami. Ok probably not, but still it's nice to dream, right? xd Who knows, maybe he'll end up with a nakama....
Like Mr 9 with Miss Monday ;)

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shiki's practically a canon character, I guess that's Luffy's first canon kill. Yay! I don't even know why I'm happy about it xd Although he could've survived somehow, I agree with you, he's most probably dead. And damn, I had forgotten about the villain from Movie 4!

I agree about Bon-chan's death (even if it pains me :() and that Arlong is alive. He was confirmed to be alive by Hachi in the Duval arc, he says "Arlong and Chuu and everyone else was taken prisoners, I escaped and opened a takoyaki restaurant", remember? I wonder if the prison where they are can be seen in the cover story where he meets Camie...

Btw, I just remembered this: Did the skypiean priest, aside from Gedatsu, survive? I also remember another character that died...

Nero from the CP9, killed by Lucci in the Sea Train.
Those guys? I don't think they did. Ohm, Satori, and the other guy are alive. Gedatsu is in the Blue Sea. Nero is dead, yes.

PS: Yes, Zoro will get someone from the crew, it's called Nami. Ok probably not, but still it's nice to dream, right? xd Who knows, maybe he'll end up with a nakama....
Like Mr 9 with Miss Monday ;)
Nah, my gut says she'll end up with Luffy, but I really want her to end up with Sanji. It's about time the cook got rewarded for his efforts after all, lol.

If I look at the whole series with romance-tinted sunglasses, you'd see LuNa shipping moments everywhere though.

- Arlong Arc, Luffy gave Nami his hat
- Skypeia, Nami gave Luffy a ride on the Waver and the hat again
- Strong World, yeah the whole thing when they found Sunny

IF I look at everything with shippy eyes.

I want the man who knocked Makino up to be Shanks. Then again, get back to posting at the Pokespe thread! xd

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no just no!!! bon chan has to be alive since teach going on a rampage in impel down and i bet he also escaped rom impel down with the other level 6 prisoners

Last edited:

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no just no!!! bon chan has to be alive since teach going on a rampage in impel down and i bet he also escaped rom impel down with the other level 6 prisoners
Wow, I never thought of it that way, maybe like Magellan was distracted by Blackbeard or he made Bon Clay less of a priority than Blackbeard.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wow, I never thought of it that way, maybe like Magellan was distracted by Blackbeard or he made Bon Clay less of a priority than Blackbeard.
yeah and also some marine mention that magellan is dying and barely alive after fighting the BB pirates, so there is chance that bon chan is alive and we will see him someday "okama way" rocks