Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Oda obsessed with having villains get one shotted? Ever since Punk Hazard, like 99% of villains have been one shotted. Monet got one shotted, Vergo got one shotted, all of the DD executives (besides Doffy, Pica, Pink, and Gladius) got one shotted, that anti-Luffy alliance got one shotted, Sheepshead got one shotted, Jack got one shotted, Brûlée got one shotted, Randolha got one shotted, the Croc guy got one shotted, Diesel got one shotted, Cracker got one shotted, and Opera got one shotted.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Monet took attacks from Nami, Tashigi, and Zoro.

Vergo took multiple attacks from Sanji, Law, and Smoker.
I was only including damage from their final fights. Besides, Vergo and Monet would have gotten one shotted by Law and Zoro even if you take away their previous damage.

Also, I just remembered that all the villains besides Hody and Wadatsumi in Fishman Island got one shotted. Honestly, it feels like Oda's been rushing or off paneling too much fights.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I was only including damage from their final fights. Besides, Vergo and Monet would have gotten one shotted by Law and Zoro even if you take away their previous damage.

Also, I just remembered that all the villains besides Hody and Wadatsumi in Fishman Island got one shotted. Honestly, it feels like Oda's been rushing or off paneling too much fights.
"Final fights"

They were all one big fight. It wasn't Monet vs Nami, then Monet vs Tashigi, then Monet vs Zoro, then Monet vs Tashigi. They might have been able to be one-shotted, but they weren't.

Hody and Wadatsumi weren't one-shotted either.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Final fights"

They were all one big fight. It wasn't Monet vs Nami, then Monet vs Tashigi, then Monet vs Zoro, then Monet vs Tashigi. They might have been able to be one-shotted, but they weren't.

Hody and Wadatsumi weren't one-shotted either.
I said that all FI villains besides Hody and Wadatsumi got one shotted

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you think Oda is gonna introduce time-travelling in ONE PIECE? Like Time-Time fruit?
I'm not sure about a time DF, but there might be something that involves time perception with observation haki.

, but it's not necessarily with a DF. There are assumptions about him slowing down time, or making everyone around him seem slower for just a second with his observation haki. I think this idea is also hyped from when he "appeared" at MF in front of Akainu.

If Shanks did have a DF then it probably would be time based, but I don't think Shanks has a DF. He just seems to be a beast with just his haki.

So no, I don't necessarily think there will be a time DF, but this reminds me of that one filler saga(don't think it was in the manga) where this dude had a slow slow beam DF power that made him slow down objects or something, and Luffy had to fight him with an afro.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure about a time DF, but there might be something that involves time perception with observation haki.

, but it's not necessarily with a DF. There are assumptions about him slowing down time, or making everyone around him seem slower for just a second with his observation haki. I think this idea is also hyped from when he "appeared" at MF in front of Akainu.

If Shanks did have a DF then it probably would be time based, but I don't think Shanks has a DF. He just seems to be a beast with just his haki.

So no, I don't necessarily think there will be a time DF, but this reminds me of that one filler saga(don't think it was in the manga) where this dude had a slow slow beam DF power that made him slow down objects or something, and Luffy had to fight him with an afro.
Agree with the bold. Also if you look at the scan below you can see that Shanks is pretty far away from his Ship. If time manipulation wasnt involved then Shanks either jumped spider man style or he ran that fast.
You must be registered for see images

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The animation in ONE PIECE FILM GOLD is top-notch, which makes the budget of this project really high. Would the budget be lower if it was 2D/3D hybrid animation? Example: Guilty Gear Xrd.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I realise this is a big stretch but in this opening, near the ending when the supernova are shown the order is shown as : Law, Capone, Bonney, Killer, X-drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Urouge and then Kid.

Could this possibly be a foreshadow of whats happening timeskip? Lmao. Mind = Blown

[video=youtube;AUilDOB9SGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUilDOB9SGQ&index=5&list=RDeHOL0axqJ7Y[/video]

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just call her Big Mam, don't be a special snowflake. :lmao:
Here's a "Yo momma is so big" joke. Presented by AL.

"Big-Mom is so big, that AL was so lazy to type the phrase Big-Mom, because the phrase Big-Mom is too much for him to type it."
Capn said:
Though, the only person on that list that I see being able to nullify her abilities is Sugar, and only after touching her and making her a toy.
Hm... But doesn't Linlin -- sorry, I mean BIG-MOM. Doesn't she touch the soul? It doesn't look like she touched the body of her son, Moscato.

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's a "Yo momma is so big" joke. Presented by AL.

"Big-Mom is so big, that AL was so lazy to type the phrase Big-Mom, because the phrase Big-Mom is too much for him to type it."

Hm... But doesn't Linlin -- sorry, I mean BIG-MOM. Doesn't she touch the soul? It doesn't look like she touched the body of her son, Moscato.

Hmmm, I don't see how that's relevant. By "nullify her abilities" do you mean stopping her from using them or preventing them from working on one of three? I don't think we're on the same page, my dood.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm, I don't see how that's relevant. By "nullify her abilities" do you mean stopping her from using them or preventing them from working on one of three? I don't think we're on the same page, my dood.
What I'm thinking is the following:

- I think Brook can't die if Big-Mom tried to eat his soul, because maybe~ he's dead? Maybe he can control his soul? Maybe.
- I think if Big-Mom ate Sugar's soul, Sugar might remain alive, because she's~ immortal? Maybe.
- I think no matter how much years Big-Mom takes from Booney, Booney... kinda... control the age thing in herself, which kinda make her... immortal...

yeah... I should say that, so that others give their thoughts on my thoughts if they are wrong or right.

Capn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- I think Brook can't die if Big-Mom tried to eat his soul, because maybe~ he's dead? Maybe he can control his soul? Maybe.
- I think if Big-Mom ate Sugar's soul, Sugar might remain alive, because she's~ immortal? Maybe.
- I think no matter how much years Big-Mom takes from Booney, Booney... kinda... control the age thing in herself, which kinda make her... immortal...

yeah... I should say that, so that others give their thoughts on my thoughts if they are wrong or right.
I don't think any one of those are viable options.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I realise this is a big stretch but in this opening, near the ending when the supernova are shown the order is shown as : Law, Capone, Bonney, Killer, X-drake, Hawkins, Apoo, Urouge and then Kid.

Could this possibly be a foreshadow of whats happening timeskip? Lmao. Mind = Blown

[video=youtube;AUilDOB9SGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUilDOB9SGQ&index=5&list=RDeHOL0axqJ7Y[/video]
Well spotted! Teamed up with Law and Capone already, next is Killer to try and save kid by taking out Kaido, who Bonney joins the frey to help, They go against X-Drake, Hawkins and Apoo who have joining Kaido (Either to go against him like Capone has or be his allies) and then Urouge, well, dunno bout him but then the save Kid. I quite like that find. :yeah:

I think Brook is immune, as not only does he not have a lifespan (IMO) but he's also the Soul King Mothafocker :D He's got a handle on his soul and it ain't going nowhere.

How's Sugar Immortal again? The only way she can nullify BM's DF is by turning her into a toy, but you could say that a lot of devil fruits will nullify hers in the same regard.

And Bonney, bit of a mystery hers, is it just age manipulation or is literal immortality through forever staying young? We just don't know yet.