LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone else wondering what the first proper conversation amongst luffy-dragon will be like? >.<
Luffy: ah... what's that on your face?
You must be registered for see images

Everyone else that's there: :WAT: :nono:

Dragon: :sigar: haha well you see, I got this wh-

Luffy: I'm hungry! Do you have any meat?

Everyone else that's there: :stone:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The man from 800 years ago, Joy Boy. Why was he called Joy Boy? Then a sudden thought crossed my mind. Joy and smile, and I mean smiling. The strange act of smiling at death or even once a person dies. Only D family smile when they die. Does that connect the D family to Joy Boy? Is it possible that Joy Boy from the D family? Or maybe he is the founder of D family?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The man from 800 years ago, Joy Boy. Why was he called Joy Boy? Then a sudden thought crossed my mind. Joy and smile, and I mean smiling. The strange act of smiling at death or even once a person dies. Only D family smile when they die. Does that connect the D family to Joy Boy? Is it possible that Joy Boy from the D family? Or maybe he is the founder of D family?
Joy D. Boy confirmed?

Is Bobbin leading the army?
Looked like it.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those who fought for days are the high Haki people.

- Luffy vs Cracker (11 days) please correct me on this one if I'm wrong
- Kuzan vs Sakazuki (10 days)
- Inurashi/Nekomamushi vs Jack (5 days)

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not really a question but didn't know where else to place this so forgive me.

It just occured to me that Raizou was locked up in a hidden and hard to get to place ( if you're not a local ) and the Minks were being tight lipped against Jack and the beast pirates. What if they were all killed lol. Kinnemon and Kanjorou get to Zou and leave without knowing about Raizou being locked up in a whale tree XD

I get this is not how stories play out, there is reasons behind this and that but take this as a hypothetical . Not literal.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did Oda say this?
"No character in ONE PIECE should die unless they're killed off in flashback or by villain characters, because that lists sympathy from the audience that the manga doesn't deserve."
Not sure if I heard it "lists". However, what does this mean?

Skip 1:26 for the quote part

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
He looks like one.
He looks like a bear. We don't know that they know he's a Mink. We don't even know if the World Government considers Minks on the same level as people. It wasn't too long ago that the world as a whole considered Fishman nothing but fish, and a lot of people still feel that way now. And the Minks are even more secluded than the Fishman.